It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Signs We're Marking Progress in Defeating Global Dominance Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I understand the helplessness. Once it was a simple matter of grabbing your neighbors and going down to town hall and telling them to straighten up their acts but more and more control has slipped away from state and local governments and in to the hands of the Federal bureaucracy, more in to statutes and less in to laws changeable by legislatures.

Increasingly more faceless, monumental and untouchable - that would be my description of Federal government. Even when you do protest the media ignores you and you get beat down by riot cops and arrested simply for exercising your rights. We saw that in NYC, Minneapolis and Pittsburgh. Pepper spray, LRADS, riot cops with full protective gear that nothing short of bullets could penetrate.

On top of that social pressure and stigma from disagreeing (either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists) cowed many from speaking out. Losing friends, family and even jobs were not uncommon should you dare to think differently.
We were stigmatized, called traitors and commies or sympathizers with the terrorists. That pressure alone was enough to deter many.

If we find the courage we often don't know the target, even then we may not have a clear message because people have become so scared of their government they are less likely to organize and plan anything ahead. They have removed themselves from our reach step by step until the citizen is left squaring off against a faceless goliath. Small wonder we stay silent and hope for miracles out of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We could always just ask our friends to join us on a street corner with signs. Even if only a handful of us did that in different cities, and used yalls facebooks to tell your online friends, we could start reaching more of our fellow citizens. No need to feel down. WE ALWAYS still have time, because time never ends.

its never too late!! Every moment starts with now.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I have seen bit's of the info in that post but have never seen it put into a one coherent post .The closest thing to bringing it all together I have seen is .Patrick Wood .

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That UNEP FI post scared me, so I checked their website.

www.unepfi.org...

Ghoulishly scary, they are. Basically, an bunch of banks get together to talk about "sustainability" and other nonsense. It's worded in that eerily vague, obtuse, globalist lingo.

Here's a fun snippet:

Motto

Its motto Changing finance, financing change reflects a vision of a sustainable world economy that needs to be supported by a sustainable financial system.

Changing finance: promoting the integration of sustainability concerns into mainstream financial system, and financial institutions’ operations and decisions in all markets, as well as in their general business and governance.

Financing change: mobilizing finance to foster a more sustainable economy.

See what I mean? Obtuse, vague, open ended.

Green is the New Red.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i believe it can be delayed and its not hopeless as most make it out to be

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Please don't take this the wrong way nor does it give me any pleasure to say this , but I doubt this is being done for our benefit or because the little guy is winning.

There is financial reasons behind everything the gov't and corporations does, Especially within the last decades.

The consumer has very little to do with the process nor does their best interest is considered when it comes to the process.

1. The Federal Government is lowering the recommended amount of fluoride in our drinking water

I wonder if there are two opposing Oligopolies with conflicting business models such as healthcare insurance vs the fluoride industry?

2. McDonald's are closing everywhere..
True, this is business news, but it is much deeper than that. More and more people are forgoing fast food restaurants and junk food in favor of making their own meals with organic, local food or visiting places like Panera or Chipotle.

More of a business news as you state but keep an eye out for further restrictions in the future in growing your own food source.

3. Chipotle to use only non-GMOs in their restaurants. I

Two different industries with different business model. One is trying to capitalize on the non GMO band wagon and the other has had great success in passing laws to prevent states from labelling GMO food items.

4. Europeans are protesting the Federal Reserve and the protests are growing

We have always been given the freedom to protest and even riot. However, from what I have seen , the protest leads to misdirection not action within recent times. Will see what happens.

5. Comcast and Time Warner will not merge.

This really didn't have nothing todo with the people. This was the result of LUCK that two opposing industries have conflicting business models.

The online TECH industry [google,netflix,amazon] has a business model that is favourable to the consumer.
The more people that are online with fast,reliable and cheap internet the more money THEY make. They would even like for you to get internet for free and they absorb the cost to get you to there stores.

The Telecom Oligopoly [ComCr@p,AT&Turd, and Norizon ] has the exact opposite business model where they only make money from you by nickeling and dimeing you to death.

So what happened was , that you had the Online Tech company get the Cr@p scared out of them when they almost gave the internet control to the the ISP [ComCr@p,AT&Turd, and Norizon] . That would have killed their business and put them at the mercy of the ISP. So they spent some serious money to undo all the lobbying that the TELECOM did to try to kill net neutrality. They also spent a bunch of money to ensure that Comcast doesn't become a bigger threat to them.

So it boils down to finance gains for the big Crops and the consumer is just there for the ride.

Don't mean to show you the half empty glass , but sometimes we need to see the harsh reality to change it.
edit on 20430America/ChicagoThu, 30 Apr 2015 14:20:03 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

nope nope sorry. You were paid to come here and piss in the fruit loops. Be negative all you want, we are making changes happen. You just have the poor luck of allowing evil and bad to hold sway over your mind than good. because I just know none of that makes you feel good inside, but there are people who enjoy not feeling good inside, and want to pass it on. Maybe that is the case here maybe it is not. But you have failed to de-motivate me or make me feel insignificant in the face of these changes which people have played a part in making happen.

You want to give credit to the very entities that make you depressed with their agendas and control than you do you. The rest of us are going to feel great about the positive social change, and refocus on the goals we still need to achieve yet. Noody here is giving up. But you can if you want its ok. Not everyone was meant to be a winner.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Funny....this looks like evidence of plain ol' Capitalism to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

LMAO. Are you in Colorado smoking something or maybe replied to the wrong post? I don't even know how you came up with 90% of what you wrote from my post?

Why is stating reality and the truth giving up?

How do you get better or fix something if you lie about the reality of the issues?

How is putting your head in the sand and pretending things aren't happening being a winner?

My reply had nothing todo with un-motivating anyone, it had todo with those items not necessarily being indicators of making progress.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

First off, I dont need to be in Colorado for that. Secondly, it was a direct response to your attempt to trivialize and downplay the collective effort of the people. McDonalds locations shutting down all over the country is not because they are continuing to make record sales to ignorant and ill informed consumers. It is because people are choosing to spend their money at places like Chipotle, PDQ, Chik-Fil-A and so on that attempt to provide a much healthier and tasty alternative to the garbage that has been rammed down our throats with heavy marketing since we were babies.

Your mind is set to I only want to spread dread and dismay when you are posting things in what should be a positive happy topic where we rejoice in the good things that have happened. Perhaps you still feel you are in that place of dread and unhappiness as a result of feeling like nothing can change??

it is your opinion, but I firmly believe the glass is not only half full, its almost flowing over the top.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thanks for the great reply. I had thought about this, too. I mean, does anything really happen without TPTB letting it happen?

Still, though, one thing the whole evil dynamic responds to is money and the bottom line. I do believe the choices we make as consumers have a fluid effect on the system.

But you're right. They'll keep busting home gardeners and trying to do us all in with their usual tactics.

Are we the people going to ever be able to fight this NWO? What has to happen? And will it?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yeah, it brings me no pleasure being so cynical but when it comes to gov't , especially the last several decades its always about money and the corporations getting the better end of the deal at the expense of the consumer and the tax payers.

Are we the people going to ever be able to fight this NWO?

Unfortunately the key investors and bankers that are likely in control of the game appear to be very aware of Machiavellian tactics and they know how far they can push us and when to stop so we don't revolt. We could but people have to wake up to the reality of how the system works and what the actual problem is before we can fix it.

What has to happen? And will it?

The people need to temporary stop worrying about the symptoms [immigration,healthcare,taxes,welfare,economy,gay marriage, foreign affairs,etc] and concentrate and follow-up with action on the real problem: The real problem is

1. Corporations need to infinitely continue growth and profit for them to survive. There is nothing wrong with that and they have a duty to do so for their stock holders.

2. The impossible task to infinitely continue that growth has made the corporations have to cheat to survive. The problem with that is that they have a team of lawyers as lobbyist that draft the laws in the this country and our politicians have become just robosigners for them. Hence, the corporations are now in control of the laws and rules and they change them to enable them to continue the infinite growth. Eventually, the corporations will have to cross beyond the grey line into really unethical grounds to survive, which I think they have reached within the last decade or so.

So the real issue is gov't dependency on corporations and their money.

The fix:
1. individual republicans and democrats temporally put their party to the side and join forces to demand that the only issue that needs priority one is closing the loop holes that allow for corruption to exist.

- Bring lobbying to the 21st century and use technology to allow the consumers and the corporations to have equal voice with our gov't, Money should no longer be required to lobby congress.

- No advertising of issues no private media. A 30's multi million ad is not enough to properly inform the public, its a tool to disinform the public. All issues should be discussed via the same and equal means on tax payer provided media.

-No private funding for campaign runs: all candidates should receive equal coverage and resources via gov't media sourcres.

- No more revolving door policies between private industry and gov't.

- No more closed door discussions between private industry and gov't if its not a DOD matter.

- No more infinite Congregational terms limits.

2. individual republicans and democrats demand action and follow through and not declare victory based on words.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

History always brings a correction. Civilizations rise, mature, and die....just like everything else. Why should ours be any different?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join