It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron's publicly stated No 3rd term - Why? Smoking Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why doesn't Ed make a big issue about the fact that Cameron as stated that he will not run for a third term?

And the reason he wont is this obvious

1. He may not win the next election nor form the next Government - hopefully not!

2. He knows that if he does form the next Government that the plans they have in terms of austerity and cuts they are going to make will make him unelectable for a third term! If he is not running for a third term then he will have no qualms or conscience for his actions that will inflict more misery upon those most in need!

This should be conveyed to the British public by Ed.

This is a smoker!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Actually, I'm starting to think the tories are trying to throw away their chance at a second term!

Round where I live, I haven't seen one Tory window flyer, virtually no paraphernalia throw my door and no-one come a-knocking...thank god and I live in a marginal constituency.

I'm sure the Tories are in ca-hoots with the other parties, a bit like when sportspeople throw their game deliberately.

Of course I could be wrong, I hope I'm not, I can't take another five years Tory dictatorship by stealth.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

I don't see any difference between either tory or labour - neither represent the groups they are supposed to, only the elite.

The tories were for business people but now they are for corporations. They allow them to tax dodge here and to only pay minimum wages so working family tax credits have to be paid in lieu of decent wages. Labour hasn't met the ordinary working man since the 1980 and the miners strike and Ed wouldn't recognise one if he walked straight into him face to face.

Look at the front benches of both parties and add up the wealth - there's no correlation between those politicians and ordinary people. I grant Ed tries every trick in the book, but its embarrassing when he gets caught out with stupid things like the little kitchen and his real one.

I'm voting to split their power and stop this two party charade of politics we have in this country we need a much higher standard of politician and varied parties. Its easy to bribe when there are only two parties - split to a larger number as they have in Germany and its not cheap or easy for the lobbyists.

new topics

join