It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does this mean that law enforcement will be beaten out of ghettos completely creating sin city zones.

That's definitely some crazy dystopian reality that's being created over there.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Another good point. When the police have their hands full with these gangs, other criminals will be more brazen, knowing the chances of being caught will be slim.

I'm not in the City, but I'm not far from it. I suggest everyone keep their eyes open and heads on a swivel.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
An excuse to eliminate the police force in their area. It sounds like they want full reign of the city so they can do what they want. I suppose getting support for their actions from some more everyday citizens increases their power.

The government will just have to create martial law there and send in military people to kill all the gang members and anyone carrying a weapon. They can classify them as terrorists.
edit on 27-4-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Looks like Jade Helm might start sooner...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Oh and what a cycle this could start. More of the "he was a good boy" comments from family members when one of these gang-bangers gets killed. More gun crimes being used to push the anti-gun agenda. This has the makings of a full fledged cluster-F$%&!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is just adding to the speculations that we may see a police state very soon because of domestic threats. But hey, they need it to happen to push a global agenda. a reply to: SkepticOverlord

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1 That is not happening. Whoever wins the GOP nomination gets a 1 billion warchest and the ensuing infotainment is worth 100x that in advertising.

link   
It's not often that rival gangs put aside turf wars to band together. Baltimore is on the precipice of something terrible, and if things don't quiet down soon, I smell a military move.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It's entirely plausible that this is true, gangs are made up of bad people and bad people do bad things (are the Crips and Bloods still even a thing?). It's also entirely plausible that the Baltimore PD is invoking white fear. It's also plausible that they are employing COINTELPRO tactics. That they're trying to justify militarized response.

How are we supposed to trust federal, state or local law enforcement when it has utterly failed? Prison pipelines, FBI resolving their own terror plots, FBI faking DNA evidence, local police getting away with murder and illegal seizure. CIA arming rebels only for those rebels to turn jihadist...

What a mess.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Threats like this being made public could be leading up to selective Martial Law pockets in the big cities.

The DHS "civilian" forces will be in charge.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
From the pics and Twitter feeds I am seeing....it would appear this is very true.

Twitter Source

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Looks like a good day to get out of town if you live in that area.

As others have said it take a good bit to get gangs to put aside their war to target another. Another thing to worry about is the other smaller gangs joining in. Also this is going to cause the gang members numbers to swell up.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

I smell a fish.
Smells like somebody trying to implement martial law. Why should people believe what the authorities say?
Gangs have nothing to gain by declaring war on police. They try to operate under the radar at all times, the last thing they ever want is increased scrutiny from authorities.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would think many saw this coming. Peaceful protests are not changing anything with the way the police operate.

The police still seem to be willing to justify the worst of their actions.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Shux I guess all the phone tapping is worth continuing, not that extending the Patriot Act to 2020 is on the docket or anything.

a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Threats like this being made public could be leading up to selective Martial Law pockets in the big cities.

The DHS "civilian" forces will be in charge.

Police won't be able to handle it, I'm sure they will bring in the national guard

It's all ramping up to something truly frightening indeed

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
According to some in the media there, this is a false statement issued by BPD.

Source

Agitator In Chief @BaltoSpectator · 6m 6 minutes ago
I've spoken with numerous gang members. They all concur @BaltimorePolice is running a disinformation campaign with the phony alert.

From what I have seen on others feeds, this guy is actually there and in the thick of things. Granted it is only a tweet, but if he really has spoken to some gang members, then maybe it is a false statement meant to heat things up a bit and justify if any other shootings by the police occur?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It seems it's a truce, a call to unite against policy brutality and to help their communities.

Link

Before protests over Freddie Gray’s death turned chaotic, an unlikely alliance was born in Baltimore on Saturday: Rivals from the Bloods and the Crips agreed to march side by side against police brutality.

The alleged gang members are pictured on social media crowding together with Nation of Islam activists, who told The Daily Beast they brokered the truce in honor of Gray, who died last week after sustaining spinal injuries while in police custody.

In one photo, a gang activist in a red sweatshirt crouches to fit into a group photo with rivals decked out in blue bandanas.

“I can say with honesty those brothers demonstrated they can be united for a common good,” said Carlos Muhammad, a minister at Nation of Islam’s Mosque No. 6. “At the rally, they made the call that they must be united on that day. It should be commended.”

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
The protests turned riots turned destructive riots in Baltimore, in response to the highly suspicious death of Freddie Gray while in police custody, have taken a serious turn for the worst as rival area gangs have created a "coalition" for the purpose of murdering Baltimore law enforcement officers. According to the Baltimore police department, they have received credible information, from numerous reliable sources, that the Black Guerilla Family, Bloods and Crips gangs have abandoned their own turf wars in favor of a coalition against law enforcement.

Baltimore Police: Gangs Enter Partnership to ‘Take-Out’ Officers

I have no doubt that this is possible. The situation is dire. Whether from gangs, outside agitators, the government agitating or all of these things. I did read a couple months ago, and I cannot find the article..maybe someone can find it..that The Black Guerilla Family had not been active since the 70s, at least not in it's original form.

This is a developing story. More will be added to the opening post as it becomes available.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lgbtlivesmatter

As a former police wife, I'm thinking I would seriously begin making plans to take the kids to a relative's place for the summer. No kidding. To stay put with such tension will become unbearable on the families and make them vulnerable. And even if the spouses remain in place, I would think they would want to keep their children out of harm's way, and by the looks of it this might well be the summer to enact such a plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join