It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream, a warning of something very bad...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: spartaocean

Maybe you both had a premonition of the rise of Cthulhu and the other Old Ones, that could explain the horrors you saw in these dreams

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Round three for this dream has happened. This time with surround sound.

Pretty much the same scene as described earlier but this time it takes place to a chorus of blood curdling screams punctuated by gunfire. Agony of unimaginable scale being vocalized. Men, women, children, all together in a gut wrenching wall of sound that hit me like it had physical force. I cant get the sound of the cries out of my head. It was so real and so powerful. The uniforms were black or dark gray. I still did not see any insignia of any kind. Massive vehicles surrounded the area but were not like any I am familiar with. I see the uniforms, but I do not see faces. Its like blank space there. It just makes it more frightening.

I don't know what this is or why it is happening. But each time it gets more real and the sense of urgency increases. I feel like I should be jumping into action but I have no idea where or what I should be doing. Only that I need to be doing something... Its almost painful not knowing what I can do, if anything, to prevent this.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join