It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minutemen Catch CIA Cocaine Traffickers On Mexican Border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OMG. You people just run off in the wrong direction with any little bit of information. Don't you realize the two were undercover? The Minutemen just screwed up an undercover operation that could have taken years to develop.

Even if this is a hoax it represents real events. The idea that independent yahoos can screw up a CIA operation is valid.

edit on 25-4-2015 by Generation9 because: hoax claim

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesCookieIII
worldnewsdailyreport.com... aine/

Busted. They appear to have valid credentials, but I believe some serious fact checking should be done with this one. These people are scum of the earth. I think it's rediculous we don't strike and stop paying taxes. There is something seriously wrong with a society that jails people for feeding the homeless, growing the wrong plant, asking questions that challenge the status quo, collecting rainwater, or recording public officials, but the govt can bail out stupid banks and traffic narcotics in copious amounts and we all know that NOT ONE PERSON is going to be held accountable for ANY of the atrocities we see. Pathetic. We worship blood money backed by the promise bullets and drones and suffering and we care little to nothing as we destroy our environment. There is no reason to play by ANY of societies rules at this point.

Guys at the CIA be like

There is no reason to play by ANY of societies rules at this point.

The truth will set you free.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Hell yes! They could fly it into the Mena, Arkansas airport. Oh wait. Bill isn't governor there any more, is he?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

This is a satirical peice and I'm the OP and thanks for the stars and flags but honestly I'd rather lose em and have this go to either the Ludicrous Online Lies forum or HOAX. I posted with the utmost hope to shoot it down and considering the source, it doesn't matter the validity or non validity of any theories surrounding it. Make a different thread. Sorry this one is whack and doesn't make sense. Don't spread misinformation! I made a mistake posting it here asking for people to vet. Admins for the record this is the third time I've advised removing it because it's just wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Kill the Messenger anyone???

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join