It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-Sentence Scary or Weird Stories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
We had been fighting for some time now, back and forth, sabre against sabre, muscle against muscle and mind against mind.

When there was a pause in the fighting we both caught our breath and suddenly the dark helmeted assassin held out his hand and in a deep, forbidding voice said to me "Luke......I am your father"!

I said "Who is Luke?"

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Cryo-Sleep tends to send most people stir crazy, not to mention how it messes with the metabolism.

That's why I chose to download my consciousness onto a computer chip and then inserted into an avatar, powered by sub-atomic power cell.

The good news is I didn't need a suit for a space walk unfortunately my tether broke about 1000 years ago and I can no longer see the sun.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Night had just fallen when I felt a breeze on the back of my neck.

I turned to see a beautiful woman gazing at me eye to eye.

How did she hang upside down like that?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It was only after the zombies broke quarantine that the WHO discovered it was a synthetic form of a bat virus transmitted via sweat, saliva and oxygen.

Contagious after 24hrs, laying dormant for 2 weeks with a 100% mortality rate.

If that wasn't bad enough, now the mosquitoes have it.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting
I remember this one from schooldays;
"The last man alive in the world woke up in the middle of the night.
He struck a match.
Someone blew it out."

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
LOUIS ARMSTRONG

Finally, the installers finished with the new life-size Louis Armstrong hologram, and it had taken hours, and cost as much as a new car, but I didn't care; I had wanted it since the first time I saw it, and now it was mine.

I switched it on, and he was playing his trumpet, and singing "puttin' on my top-hat", while I stood sipping a glass of wine feeling very content and self satisfied; I wandered to the kitchen to get some cheese and crackers planning to sit on my couch, sip my wine, and enjoy the delight of the man -- when the music stopped.

"Oh no" I thought, "this thing has already stopped working", so with frustration I hurried back to my living room and saw the hologram was gone --- instead I saw Louis Armstrong sitting on my couch, sipping what was left of my wine, and flashing those big white teeth at me( like the chesire cat) when he said "thank you, I've been looking for a place to live and this looks like a great place!" and with that he began fading away as the wine glass gently floated back down to the table.
edit on 4/25/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: Decided to make my hologram life-size : )

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm pregnant
You're the father
I'm going to kill all three of us.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When I was a child I used to stay at a babysitters during the day.

They had 2 large mirrors on a back hallway that faced each other and I used to like to look into the infinity tunnel they created.

Until that day I waved at my reflections and reflection 22 stepped out of line and waved back, smiling that jagged tooth smile of his.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Very interesting guys. I enjoy 'uniquities".

More, please.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
the archeologist said to the engineer, "The capstones are missing off the pyramids".

The engineer noted that the southern side off the great pyramid reveals a shadow, but only twice a year during the solstices.

"Hmmm, put a radar array on them".

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
As she'd done every time before, Charlie plowed ahead without the help of a man, and began slicing into the drywall.

Unfortunately, she didn't turn all the breakers off.

The end.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
TIME WARP

When he was a child (to escape his dysfunctional family) Michael liked to fantasize that he lived alone in a great jungle, in a cave, behind a waterfall.

At 40 while on safari with own family, he was excited to see a beautiful waterfall, very much like the one he had fantasized so much about as a young boy.

Ater returning home from his trip and uploading his photographs, he saw an image of something in the cave, and upon enlarging it was stunned to see a young boy looking into the camera, but he became frightened when he realized the boy smiling at him through the veil of water, was himself at six years old.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Dammit! I am losing at my own game, apparently unable to write a simple sentence, rather than a paragraph with a period at the end.

I'm going to do it yet!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I thought the Large Hadron Collider, like many in the know, was the most spectacular scientific instrument ever built.
They fired her up for the 23rd time, after many modifications.
!sdrawkcab snur gnihtyreve woN.
edit on 27-4-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
KNOWING

He had spent many decades during his lifetime searching for the answer".

Upon his passing, he remembered going through a tunnel, then falling asleep for a long, long time.

Upon awakening he possessed a great mental sharpness and clarity "knowing" all he had ever wanted to know; that there was, in fact, no 'answer'.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
But wait, a thought creeped in from the dark recess of his mind
There was an answer and the answer was 42!

Buoyed by the knowledge that he had the answer to life, the universe and everything - he began to run.

Carried along at great speed by pure adrenaline, he whooped and screamed with joy, this was it, he could let the people know exactly what he knew - he was on the cusp of greatness, about to go down in history when all of a sudden....

edit on 28-4-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Lol! You ran out of sentences? Or answers? : )

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I drank way too much last night.
I woke up around noon, my bladder about to explode.
I jumped out of bed and went to the porch to relieve myself, only to find my wiener was missing.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

She was planting the last of the Iris Rhizomes when an alien being came charging from the woods.

He had something in his mouth, and vehemently objected to giving it over to her.

Skunkape will have to tell you what it was; I don't have the heart.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: stargatetravels

Lol! You ran out of sentences? Or answers? : )

My bad - I thought we had to carry on from the person before so I carried on your story.
I'm a little slow, don't mind me.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join