It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Chemtrail activist" raises $3,000+ to fly to conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
These people have no sense of irony. After Max Bliss ran a successful Gofundme campaign to fly to San Francisco, contrailing his way across the Atlantic by British Airways, one Alexandra May Hunter is trying the same thing but in the opposite direction, flying from Arizona to Paris.

www.gofundme.com...

So far she has raised over three grand in 4 days from people with more money than sense.

Do these clowns really not see the irony in flying thousands of miles in commercial jets to complain about trails left by commercial jets? It boggles the mind.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

I think the irony is your are comparing a person fighting geo engineering and your being either purposely misleading, or making a mistake trying to paint chemtrails and contrails as the same thing?

Could just be me, but that's how I see it......

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
These people have no sense of irony. After Max Bliss ran a successful Gofundme campaign to fly to San Francisco, contrailing his way across the Atlantic by British Airways, one Alexandra May Hunter is trying the same thing but in the opposite direction, flying from Arizona to Paris.

www.gofundme.com...

So far she has raised over three grand in 4 days from people with more money than sense.

Do these clowns really not see the irony in flying thousands of miles in commercial jets to complain about trails left by commercial jets? It boggles the mind.

People still need to live their lives. Sure he could have done ANYTHING ELSE.... but do you want him to die a bike? Because as I see it there is harm in all transportation. Doesn't mean we can't use them while fighting to make it better,

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What do you mean "painting chemtrails and contrails as the same thing"? They ARE the same thing: "chemtrails" is just the name idiots give to persistent contrails. It's as simple as that. They don't exist.

"Geoengineering" is a red herring. These people aren't protesting actual geoengineering proposals. They believe that the contrails they see in the sky are geoengineering already in operation. That is the irony: that they don't realise that the contrails coming out of their plane are EXACTLY the very trails they get all aerated about when they see them overhead.

Don't you find that amusing?
edit on 23-4-2015 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Here is what I really find ironic about the situation.

Debunkers are constantly telling them to get evidence by sampling what they suspect to be chemtrails, but the excuse is that it is too expensive yet here they can do a go-fund-me for their plane tickets no problem to half way around the world.

This is evidence that the ones pushing it are simply full of s#!t. The irony with this is through the roof.

She is a chemi posing as something legitimate on gofundme.

Alexandra Hunter Puts Arizona On Legal Notice to Stop Chemtrails

Hope she enjoys her paid vacation.
edit on 24-4-2015 by Grimpachi because: the plane boss

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
I was thinking the same thing.

Why not use the $$$ to actually fund an expedition to gain hard evidence. You know, actual scientific, repeatable, direct samples.

I was on the fence but the longer this goes on the less I believe in 'chem' trails.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

There's really no reason to be on the fence. On the one side is masses of studies and evidence. On the other is a bunch of lies put out by people who block and delete anyone who disagrees with them.

They'll never sample a trail because they are terrified of having it proven that they are chasing shadows. It would put an end to the gravy train.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Why not use the $$$ to actually fund an expedition to gain hard evidence.

Hard to take gullible peoples money when the truth about what they are seeing is not what they claim them to be.

new topics

top topics

join