It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can you Discredit This Chemtrail Video with Wigins?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: hellobruce

Great arguments all the way around and food for thought.

Thanks.

No. There are great arguments only on one side. The other side is spreading lies and scientific ignorance

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
I know there have been some threads on Dane Wigins before, but I didn't see this specific presentation posted here from July 2014.

I've been keeping a very open mind about chemtrails, which is big of me since I'm old enough to see how our wonderful country of America has been destroyed over the last 50 years. I admit it's hard to be skeptical sometimes. There's been so much damage that one is led to believe that there must be a million atrocities committed everyday against it.

But when it comes to chemtrails, I've seen some good arguments both ways.

I think today is the first time I've really become convinced that there is something definitely to this.

Here is the video. It's a 1/2 hour long, so it will take a bit of commitment to watch it.

I'd like to see those who object explain some of Wigins' claims away.

I'm fairly sure that lots of people on ATS must have torn this guy to shreds in no short order. Even still, it will be hard to convince me that he doesn't have a very strong argument here.

You use the word discredit. When, exactly, did any of this become confirmed and require it be discredited?
edit on 24-4-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I think today is the first time I've really become convinced that there is something definitely to this.

Hopefully this buffoon Dane Wigington and his video weren't the reason?

Here is a pretty good video showing the type of person he is, and what he does...

He pretty much discredits himself without any help.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I can't discredit anything. However, after days and months of massive contrail/chemtrail dumping over the Detroit/Ann Arbor metropolitan area, it's interesting that the Friday before UM's graduation ceremony and tons of parents/grandparents are in town, today it's just fluffy cloud central.

Where are the usual jets in parallel formation dumping tons of cloudy smudge that artificially disintegrates into "clouds".

I don't doubt that there's a moratorium while, during the weekend of the most-prestigious public university in the states has a massive "to do", there is a sudden cessation of chemicals in the air.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
Where are the usual jets in parallel formation dumping tons of cloudy smudge that artificially disintegrates into "clouds".

Did you bother to check the weather at the altitude the planes were flying at ? Do you bother to check the callsigns and types of planes and where they were flying? Or do you just claim it is a mythical "chemtrail", with no checking at all?

If chemtrails bother you just use vinegar.

(mind you, have a look at the grass!)
edit on 1-5-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

I can't discredit anything. However, after days and months of massive contrail/chemtrail dumping over the Detroit/Ann Arbor metropolitan area, it's interesting that the Friday before UM's graduation ceremony and tons of parents/grandparents are in town, today it's just fluffy cloud central.

So which one was it...a chemtrail, or a contrail because they are supposedly two different things although one actually exists where the other one doesn't.

You do know there isn't a fleet of jets spraying things in the air...it's called air traffic.

I don't doubt that there's a moratorium while, during the weekend of the most-prestigious public university in the states has a massive "to do", there is a sudden cessation of chemicals in the air.

Yep, that's what happened.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

The planes were still there. Use FlightRadar24 or Planefinder of you don't believe me. They just weren't creating persistent contrails because the atmospheric conditions didn't allow.

It's perfectly simple to understand. And yet no chemtrail believers even bother to compare the atmospheric soundings on "chemtrail" days and on "blue sky/fluffy cloud" days. Why? Because they KNOW that it would risk shattering their delusion.

Incidentally, did you notice the "chemtrails" returned on Saturday after a day off on Friday? The weather charts suggest they may well have done!
edit on 3-5-2015 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join