It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Dream] Nuclear Winter, Entheogen's and Time-Travel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am a bit reluctant to post this as T&C dont allow discussion on drug related topics, but this happened in a dream so it might be ok?. If not and it gets binned, I apologise.

I had this dream last night where the whole Earth was in nuclear winter and we were headed for extinction. I was told to write a book on entheogens that could facilitate time-travel and allow for humans to go back and--I guess start again?.

This dream weirded me out a little, I know nothing about the topic so why would I be able to write about something like that?. We can take interpret this action to be the ego trying to resolve the conflict presented (nuclear winter/ELE), but the idea that entheogens can facilitate time travel had to originate somewhere; so where?.

I dont recall reading about this phenomenon, but no ideas are original, so I figured if I posted about it here I might be able to find out some more about this topic? A bit of a fishing expedition, but someone must have some thoughts to share??

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

Did you happen to hear about some of the weird stuff the Batman shooter has said?
He was studying at that crazy neuro science school..

Basically that drugs, or crazy mind control experiences, could make temporal illusions.. These Time illusions could be used to change the past.

It's something I've been recently studying, but I don't speak on it usually. You asked so nicely though.

I get dejavu a lot. And I think people that do.. Maybe closer to that edge.. And anyone who has studied drugs can tell you that many of them cause time to become unfixed to the subjects. It seems to be the subject object relationships all around you that may hold it all together.. relating to all these objects (my hands keyboard mouse computer screen..) I know where I am in relation to that.. And I know when I am in relation to other whens... Well what if I couldn't tell?? What may happen then?

I think the entire kingdom of heaven is within, and that would include the earth. And that it's changeable. Even the past may be. Who knows?

So if nukes start popping off, you are going to write the book right? Right?? I'll buy a copy. What's it cost like 6 water bottles?
edit on 22-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight
Actually I have kind of avoided reading about the Batman Shooting, as with the rest of the mass-shootings; there isnt much appeal for me with those topics. I'll have to read up about this Holmes guy, I did hear he was a PHd candidate or something..

My book would probably be free?? I wont be able to print copies so it would just be a PDF handed about on USB sticks by wastelanders seeking a computer to use it on???.

The water could be useful tho.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well there was an ATS thread that said there would be a blood sacrafice aroudn the opening of the batman movie. That it would involve lucifer rising.. This took place in Aurora Colorado. The thread was something like can't remember off the top of my head 10 days before.. Aurora means dawn or like a sun rise..

The day it happened.. ATS had a live thread going.. We knew before any news agency said anything. Maybe 100 different agency vehicles were showing up at the scene.. It was nuts.. Not to mention that there was a LIVE suspect at the time saying he needed to speak to a NAVY commander.. THe cops denied him this access.. They were after multiple suspects..

It's one crazy rabbit hole, but if you listened live to the police scanners.. Oh man..

Anyway... The batman shooter claims he was mind controlled. And I believe him. The Joker committed those murders.. Holmes barely knows it happened.

Mind control is the key to the universe. IF the universe is a simulated universe, OR if the universe is based on consciousness.. The Observer effect in quantum mechanics tends to point to the second thing I said. String theory points to the first.. In any case I think knowing the NSA is ultra powerful, helps to make them ultra powerful...

Fear is our greatest enemy even before the gangsters that try and dissuade our own control.

So remember what I was saying.. It's the subject object relationships.. It's knowing you are real. It's knowing you have a body.. This keeps you in time.. Brain needs room for different constructs of reality.. Room: Space/time.. I can only think of a few tools that get you in the right direction, and brain chemistry seems to be the easiest key to use while still in the construct of a 4D world. Seems to be.. I obviously don't have any answers, or this conversation would be a moot point, cause I would have changed it by now..

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

And If you feel disinclined to look into these murders.
Don't. Just leave it be.

It's not your cup of tea. Others like me will pick up that ball,
and you have other things to think about and figure out.

No need to turn yourself dark.
We could use all the light we can get.

Hence the smiles..

edit on 22-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've just started on the rabbit-hole. Just looking at mainstream sources I am picking up static on my tin-foil... its A LOT to take in, I probably have to find that ats thread and put the kettle on.

Cheers for the avenue of investigation.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Not sure what the live thread was called..

besides that one the marathon bombing suspect chase..
Sandy hook...
What was that guy chris dorner?

All those were live threads here with police scanners, and live comments.. Only some of what we knew made it on CNN and ABC and hours later than we knew it here...

All of those were.. Fishy.

Foudn it..

here you go

that's the live thread.

So after this he's talking about how he felt like he was playing a video game, and how he was being used to change his past... By an evil doctor no less.

edit on 23-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I remember following the Boston live thread, and a shooting at the Navy yard in DC--I love the live updates...

I'm linking this thread for ease of finding later, havnt read it yet but a quick skim of the OP suggests its relevant:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I told myself after Columbine I wasnt going to go down this MKULTRA rabbit-hole again... guess I have just been avoiding the inevitable.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Speaking of Sandy Hook, which happened shortly after Aurora...

See Sandy Hook written in BOLD on Commissioner Gordon's map.

It's like someone is leaving clues and it's not Holmes.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I was going to mention that, but I tend to push too much info out there, and it dilutes my purpose.. (bad people have the same issue, and they must make you FOCUS.. IE.. Mass consciousness events, otherwise information overload and you just don't care enough.)

But thank you for being a separate person saying it. So now it works.

And I don't think it's about sick pleasure of playing a game...

I think you have to plant seeds to Grow a tree. So are you a farmer or a hunter?

hahahha... I'm busy planting seeds.
edit on 23-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There are some theories that the pineal gland is a type of stargate. This may allow (spirit) travel to other moments in time. This has been reported by many users of consciousness expanding substances. The shamans of the world are well aware of this. It is us who must relearn these cosmic truths. It is our birthright. No wonder governments fear our return to something greater than what we "see normally".

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes
I was kind of expecting the pineal to be a key to this. I have read a little about pineal activation, and might have to make some time to meditate tonight, I'm not about to go experimenting with substances--I'm not that young and bulletproof anymore. I have had a kundalini awakening type experience with meditation and yoga so I'm willing to try some drug-free pineal opening exercises...

This is making me want to look into OBE's a bit more...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This article appeared on my facebook feed just now. I thought I'd link it here because its about "mental time-travel"
www.brainpickings.org...

Interesting to note:

Falk notes that fMRI studies indicate we use similar regions in the brain’s frontal and temporal lobes when thinking about events in either direction of time.

Now the pineal sits between the temporal lobes?... There is a hell of a lot more reading I need to do...

I've basically spent the entirety of the last two days reading on info because of a dream I had--I'm worried this might not be healthy.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I actually had a dream a few weeks ago that i can't get out of my head and it was along the same lines as your dream except i was up in a Russian aircraft that seemed to be almost in space and I witnessed the Russians nuke various cities around the world, then they dropped me off near the ruins of my town and my friend was sitting on a curb writing and when I asked him what is was about he said time travel to save the world, then I woke up lol but it was very eerie to me after I read your post and I just had to share

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys
Wow, I'm glad you did share, I wonder if its a common theme in peoples dreams? Fist time I have ever dreamed of nuclear war tho.

Just out of curiosity, have you mentioned this dream to your friend who was in it? Just on the off chance they had the same dream too--I know that can happen.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yea I did mention it to my friend and he just kinda looked at me like I was crazy lol But still it was a very interesting dream

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys
I hate that, people look at me like I'm crazy a LOT.

If you (or anyone else reading the thread) finds any links you think are related to the thread, dont hesitate to post them. As stated in the OP this is more of a fishing expedition than anything so everything slightly relevant is welcome.

I'm including this here, as I found it researching this thread:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Thanks

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

That last link you just posted I would rate as VERY important.

Actually meditation is really the key to me. It's what made me be able to feel the energy all around me. I used to make my head buzz with a high pitch.. eeeeeEEEEEEZZing!

Of course when one meditated around TVs that are on or other people or radios one starts to notice electromagnetic fields.
Meditate more and you start to notice what may very well be the mother of all conspiracies. That we control the universe and we are being made to experience very narrow frequency bands.

After that one night where energy shot up my spine and golden liquid oil light poured into my skull... I've never been the same since.

"They" are trying to block your channel. They are jamming the airwaves... Buzz Buzz..
Neo isn't a specific person. One for all and all for One. The 3 muskateers, or the trinity, not so much it matters what you call it, but anyone is a one, and being the one, well.. That's where all the power lies.

You see gods fight over being the most high.. The throne, atop which one dictates from. It's in your head. The Rainbow bridge up the spine and Boom. And I think they don't want too many of us realizing how to get our wings. Maybe there is only room enough for 144,000. I doubt this, but it would explain why enlightenment is so shrouded on this Earth.

I can tell you in 4D reality exactly where I met God. It was right at the top of my 33rd vertebrae. My body or soul (some vehicle of mine). That guy knew who God was, before me (my mind).

Sugar, alcohol, caffeine, sex.. Meditate more, and these will be looked at as things that "ground" you. We are sort of a circuit. a circle.. the energy flows from the base to the top, out and down back to the feet. Water does a lot to cleanse this field if need be. It all goes back to electromagnetic fields.. Our heart.. Our brain.. We make fields around us.. It's the unified field.. You won't ever see a unified field theory published. that knowledge may prove too much for humans to survive.. Nukes are bad enough already.

Oh and I wanted to comment to you and the other poster having dreams. This concept comes up a LOT. once the first nuke comes the timelines get whacky. That first bomb test.. "Trinity...." Almost makes one think these things are done on purpose. It's in the show LOST for one instance. It's in some show or movie? on netflix.. "parallels?" I think it's called. Nukes, then time travel, then.... we are living in exciting times I think. It's always described as time getting unglued at the invention of the first nuke because inevitably after that we nuke ourselves.. Since we are more valuable alive than dead. The only way to make sure... Timelines.. Otherwise the nuke is summed up by oppenheimer: "Now I have become death, destroyer of worlds."

We are all actors on the stage. The stage is made of the unified field. It's what light waves through. Hard to hold your spirit here.. Get's tired lugging around these bodies in this heavy electrical soup. Gotta sleep, take a nap, then control the body again.. Strange studies involving non sleep.. I don't recommend. Though it is one of the best signs of your own power.. Needing less sleep.. Good sign. Fear is the only limiting factor other than imagination.

edit on 5-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

After that one night where energy shot up my spine and golden liquid oil light poured into my skull... I've never been the same since.

Sounds like you may have had a kundalini awakening:
en.wikipedia.org...

I dont really want to mention my own NDE/OBE, but since you mention meeting gods, this I dont doubt as I've experienced... well "gods". And that the greatest conspiracy you mention resonates with what I have learned and experienced, hermeticism teaches this too. We can have people in control of their own lives and destiny now can we??, I believe obscuring the path to enlightenment is the main goal of the Aberhamic religions, all trying to consolidate spiritual power themselves...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates"but the idea that entheogens can facilitate time travel had to originate somewhere; so where?"

The Spice Melange - it is both an entheogen and used to travel through (or bend) space-time.
en.wikipedia.org...

Well not really time travel..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join