It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Shorts

page: 1

join
share:
JAK

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Apparently, and this is new to me at least, there are numerous short independent Star Wars films which have been made.

I have only watched two, one very well rated but which I thought was poo and another.

Duality is it's title. It blew my socks off. It is available for free and a quick Google will find you a link. Has anyone else seen it?

Jack

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Looks cool, I'm watching it now will tell you what I think after I finished watching it.
EDIT:
Just finished watching it and for an Ama. short film it was awesome. You could tell it was done on blue screen though. These guys are up and coming.

[edit on 21-12-2004 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Look for "Troopers". It's a COPS parady, that basically is done in the COPS tv show style, but following around Storm Troopers bustin' up Jawas, and a domestic dispute out at the Lars family farm, hehe...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That was really cool!

Have you seen the Star Wars Kid??

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Damn! It was very well done for an small independant movie! Nice special effects.

Disclaimer: This is in no way meant to offense Star Wars fans. I love everything related to Star wars my self.

I just ran accross a very funny parody the other day, thought I had to share. It's called "Star Wars Gangsta Rap". When I first saw it, I was a little stoned and I laughed so hard, I probably waked everyone in the house. It's not a movie, it's a flash animation but I think it's worth watching. Even the song is kinda catchy.

Any Star Wars fan should watch it, it's just too funny.
www.newsandentertainment.com...

"We got Death Star! We got Death Star!"

[edit on 21-12-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hehe, I remember that rap, it's hysterical...

JAK

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Excellent! Excellent Gazrok. That Troops was absolutely hilarious. I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Jack

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Any of you wanna watch some of these on one site, here is a good one:

TheForce.net - Fan Films

join