It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a 'set-up', says father of man charged over alleged Anzac Day terrorism plot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Sigh... another ignorant parent unable to believe that his 'little angel golden child' is actually the school bully.

Ofcourse he's going to say it was all a set up... there have been calls of police brutality from the family of the
other suspect soon to be followed by calls of compensation. And as weak as the Gov't is in dealing with criminals,
they will get a pay out.

I for one am glad scum like this are off the streets. Something big is brewing for ANZAC day.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: ItVibrates

Notice how all these 'threats' come along at holiday time. The Sydney cafa event happened just few days before we knocked for christmass, now this is happening just near a long weekend.

Hmm let's see: Christmas is a Christian holiday and this long weekend is ANZAC Day which this year comemorates the 100th year anniversary of the landing at Gallipoli by Aus + NZ soldiers fighting against the Turks (Muslims)

Do you not see a motivation for these particular holidays to be targeted? because it sounds like we should be worried about Valentines Day and Mothers Day terror attacks...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

In the fullness of time it proably happen

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

"Not everything is a conspiracy" does not dismiss the fact that conspiracies do indeed take place at times.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Uhh where did I say not everything is a conspiracy?

Just pointing out an interesting fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Have there been two of these cases in Oz? I was watching the news, here in the U.K another said something about a 14 year old arrested in a bomb plot. I distinctly remember them mentioning he was too young to be tried as an adult...

The legal age for Criminal responsibility in the UK is 10 (12 for Scotland, although it used to be 8), so I would find it hard to believe they wouldn't try a 14 year old on terrorism charges if they had the evidence.

As for the OP - of course his father is going to say that! Any father would, you have to trust your kids are telling the truth.

That said, all will come out in the wash, during trial and we'll see who exactly got "set up"... It would not benefit the State to set up a child on terrorism charges for it all to come out in the trial that it was bogus - imagine the uproar!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Looks like a 14 year old boy has been charged in the UK in relation to these allegations.

A 14-year-old boy from Blackburn has been charged by UK prosecutors with two counts of inciting terrorism in Australia.

The boy is accused of inciting another person to carry out an attack at an Anzac Day event with the aim of killing or seriously injuring people.

He is also accused of inciting another person to behead someone in Australia.

Anzac Day is commemorated on 25 April in memory of Australian and New Zealand soldiers who have died in war.

The boy, who has not been named for legal reasons, is believed to be the youngest person to be charged with terrorism offences in the UK to date, according to BBC home affairs correspondent Daniel Sandford.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That is already a known fact since Day 1 Gur John.
Stupidity at its finest? What about a question of "Why could that be an issue to some people who are even the ones who started the set-up?" I leave that to the opinion of the public. But Isnt it ironic? Dont cha think?
And by the way Is it so hard to respect other people's fascination to just read along? That wont be too hard to do I guess. Its easier than promoting pesticides to farmlands over and over 24/7.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join