It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hayward Fault April 24 or 27 - naptime dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have these dreams every now and then and they never pan out but I always put them up here anyways. Just had an odd napping dream of a large, 6.5-7+, EQ on the Hayward Fault....seems the date was either the 24th or the 27th....couldn't quite make out the last number on the "report" in my dream, but it appeared to either be a 4 or 7.

I have no evidence nor really any interest in quakes in general to justify this....simply a dream I had.

Anywho....doom with a definitive date works for me!

edit on 4/20/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hayward? Is that Cali?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hayward? Is that Cali?

Yes.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I have these dreams every now and then and they never pan out but I always put them up here anyways. Just had an odd napping dream of a large, 6.5-7+, EQ on the Hayward Fault....seems the date was either the 24th or the 27th....couldn't quite make out the last number on the "report" in my dream, but it appeared to either be a 4 or 7.

I have no evidence nor really any interest in quakes in general to justify this....simply a dream I had.

Anywho....doom with a definitive date works for me!

maybe it was the bad pepperoni in your pizza, that caused that dream....a gas rumble in the old tummy, translated into an earthquake dream

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey, look at it this way - None of them ever come true because you are broadcasting it. You are personally saving all of California by telling the world about your predictions ... until it happens.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I had to go look up where it was...San Fran area.

I hope your dream is wrong however, just to add to the doom!!

SURE BET: BIG QUAKE IN NEXT 30 YEARS

San Francisco Chronicle newspapers showing earthquake prediction headlines.

Friday, March 21, 2008

“The next major earthquake on the Hayward Fault — inevitable anytime now, experts say — will be the Bay Area’s own Hurricane Katrina, affecting more than 5 million people, causing losses to homes and businesses of at least $165 billion and total economic losses of more than $1.5 trillion, scientists warn. Quake risk worse than we thought

The analysis came from the U.S. Geological Survey in Menlo Park, from Risk Management Solutions, a scientific and engineering firm in Newark, and from the Association of Bay Area Governments. Their view of the past and future was sobering. Records and geologic trenching show that five major quakes struck along the Hayward Fault between 1315 and 1868 — an average of one every 140 years. The 140th anniversary of the last big one falls on Oct. 21.”

www.earthquakesafety.com...

It could happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

My money is on Cascadia.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Hey, look at it this way - None of them ever come true because you are broadcasting it. You are personally saving all of California by telling the world about your predictions ... until it happens.

LOL! Yes....that is now going to be my claim....I have personally saved thousands in CA! I am going to write a book now!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is what I am waiting for as well.

I think I even did a 2015 prediction for it on the ATS 2015 prediction thread.....

I hope we are all wrong...lol

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Darkblade71

My money is on Cascadia.

Why? It's all quiet there. Another big slip isn't due for another 100-300 years.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yeah, but those things are like polls - they always have pretty wide +- margin.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hmmmm, that's a pretty wide margin for you to be laying money on no?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

In geologic terms?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yes of course. It's been estimated that this subduction zone slips every 400-600 years. The last one was about 300 years ago. Right now it's quiet so just wondering why you'd put money on its going now. Unless you just like long shots LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So, your EQ has Côme out in Nepal! Not bad....

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovemyworld
So, your EQ has Côme out in Nepal! Not bad....

Ha....now that would be a claim wouldn't it. No too close to each other though...7500 Miles.

Anywho....it appears Hayward is going to remain all quiet and that it was a definite miss on the 24th part of the dream. Guess I only have a few more hours.

top topics

join