It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vivid dream I had a few weeks ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is a weird dream I had about a month ago or so. One weird thing is that it was a place I had never seen before, but everything was so detailed.

The Dream started off with a busy road and me on a bike crossing it. The roads were cracked pretty badly, it looked like an earthquake had happened recently. The skies were cloudy as if it had been rainy. as I finished crossing the street I saw a concrete drainage pipe and water started to flow out of it onto the street. After a little bit of riding I took a right towards a long inclined curved road. After some grueling climbing I came upon a neighborhood and started riding my bike down the street. I then came upon a narrow road to the right and turned down it and later turned left on a narrow road further down. While on the road I noticed a river of water rushing through what had been part of a neighborhood at one time, I could see that there was another part of the neighborhood on the other side. (imagine part of a neighborhood on a very tall hill, then a valley and then another neighborhood on another tall hill) I noticed the water was heading towards the city and took off. I jumped abnormally high over a fence and ran through many backyards of houses until came back to the original street of the neighborhood. I saw a bus, I flagged the driver down and told her to get to the city as fast as she could. We got back to the busy street and I told the bus driver to go to a tall building about a half a mile from where we had originally emerged from the neighborhood. as we approached the building the drainage pipe I had seen earlier exploded into a wall of water sweeping cars and trucks off there wheels. People began running to get into the building and were quickly climbing the stairs. The building was about 80 stories tall. we were directed into the halls of the 36 and 37th floor where the few hundred people with me camped. The water had eventually risen to about the 20th floor. When it became night everyone went to sleep. I aroused early in the morning and went to the 40th floor where there was a decent sized deck. I saw the massive ocean of water and then looked down and noticed that the water was approaching a smaller deck on the 34th floor and quickly ran inside told everyone we needed to keep climbing. we went to the 79th floor where there was a restaurant and I noticed there was a television camera. No one had came to help us yet so we turned on the camera and tried to make a broadcast to declare our need for help. Then I woke up.

I think the worse part of my dream is when I woke up and felt dread knowing I had to go to school that day lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Where do you think this was? States, what country?

It's close to some of mine.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

I can't tell you, it could be anywhere.
edit on 19-4-2015 by IngyBall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IngyBall

I aroused early in the morning and went to the 40th floor where there was a decent sized deck.

Did you mean to say "deck"? lol

Sorry, I just had to. Trippy dream. It sounds like one that I have often. It makes you wonder why our brains do what they do when we're sleeping. Lots of us dream about the same things, such as snakes or falling off a cliff. The question is WHY.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah, Deck as in Patio

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IngyBall

Yeah, Deck as in Patio

I know... it was a joke.

When I'm aroused early in the morning I usually terrorize the nearest puppy.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Did you mean to say "aroused"?

edit on 4/19/2015 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Did you mean to say "aroused"?

LOL

Actually yes, yes I did.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A couple of years ago I had an extremely vivid dream that I was with my mother in law and my 2 lil ones in a hotel along a beach. The hotel was still under construction and I remember in the dream thinking how odd it was that Kay, my mother in law was with us...anyways we looked out the window and saw this HUGE wave coming towards the hotel. We were running to get out of the hotel before this huge wave hit us and then I woke.

The really weird thing was as I was having my morning coffee I told my husband about the dream and how scary it was. I saw the look on his face and asked what was up and he told me that he had the same dream. The only difference was that his mother was't with in his dream.

top topics

join