It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Jägermeister, it will stab you in the back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
the first time i had Jager at a friends house, i thought he must be having some underage girls coming over. thought it was a pussy drink till i woke up in different town in different friend's house. time travel has happened to me every time i drank that stuff. i would start drinking then magically awake about 12 hours later with no idea how i got there.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The last time I drank Jager, a couple of years ago, I woke up with two women in my bed.
One of them ended up staying with me a couple of weeks.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23 Haha, I had a similar experience with Sambuca, woke up feeling proper rough, leaned over to my bedside table, grabbed my tobacco tin to make a cigarette then jumped a mile and dropped it on the floor when a girl moved next to me! I thought I was on my own!
We were together for nearly 6 years after that lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

wow thats some hangover!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

My best friend and I are not allowed to drink JeagerMeister anymore when we're hanging out together

I'm not In my 20's anymore, lol

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I never drank Jägermeister, because their commercials were so stupid.

They all started with "I drink Jägermeister, because..." and were so foolish that nowadays you find more parodies than originals seraching on the internet.

Take a look at those funny old fashioned posters. Even if you don't understand the text, the pics say it all: Don't drink that!

Though younger people tell me, they like it a lot.
edit on 19-4-2015 by Siddharta because: those crazy Jägermeister typos

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
I never drank Jägermeister, because their commercials were so stupid.

They all started with "I drink Jägermeister, because..." and were so foolish that nowadays you find more parodies than originals seraching on the internet.

Take a look at those funny old fashioned posters. Even if you don't understand the text, the pics say it all: Don't drink that!

Though younger people tell me, they like it a lot.

I alway liked the commercials and had a good laugh at your link. However jager can be damn addictive. I believe it is some of the herbs in it. I was once on a good 3 weeks binge with this stuff and have no idea how it even started. So today i stay far and wide away from it. Heard from addiction counselors in Germany that jaeger seems to be part and parcel of many "street alkies". Also I DO like th taste.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

LOL! I learned a similar lesson during my year in Hamburg. Crazy how past actions can catch up to one so quickly!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Makes me think of this song

The Jager Song by Lee Totten

Pretty much sums up why a lot of people stop drinking Jager

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've had far too much experience this stuff. When it's ice cold it's pretty damn smooth and very easy to do multiple shots in a row. Like several other posters mentioned, it's like some kind of time/space travel elixir, even more so than other hard alcohols, at least for me. Not sure why, maybe it's the herbs? Woke up way too many times thinking "oh crap... not again. where am I? why is half of last night missing? where did this giant eagle tattoo on my chest come from?" Stuff just wrecks me. Haven't drank it in a couple years.

P.S. My last name is Jaeger. So when I was in my 20's it was the go-to shot that friends would buy me (and that I would buy myself.)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
drinking on empty stomach is no good idea. not jaegermeisters fault

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

And then you finally untied her?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
a reply to: skunkape23

And then you finally untied her?

I had to. The sheriffs came and took her away.
She is in prison now.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I love Jägermeister.

You're good.....till your not.

I was partying at a buddies house one night. We were hitting the Jägermeister REAL hard. Lots and lots of Jägerbombs and then Irish car bombs. I suggest not mixing Jäger with Whisky.

I started the night out at my buddies house and woke up naked, sleeping infront of a strage toilet across town in a house I have never been in. Come to find out my clothes were still at my buddies house. I still can't figure out the logistics of what transpired that night.

Not good dude. Hopefully there was a naked chic in the vicinity as well. If not, how long did it take to get the taste out of your mouth?
edit on 20-4-2015 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I drink three of these nasty things a day

They're only $4.54 for a 6pk of "8.1%" (more like 9%) 16oz beers.
It's probably killing me slowly..

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
I drink three of these nasty things a day

They're only $4.54 for a 6pk of "8.1%" (more like 9%) 16oz beers.
It's probably killing me slowly..

I drink the Steel when there are parties at my place.
Nobody wants to mooch off of me.
That stuff tastes like ditch water from Hell, but it kicks like a mule.
I chase that stuff with tequila to cleanse my palate.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
That stuff tastes like ditch water from Hell, but it kicks like a mule.
I chase that stuff with tequila to cleanse my palate.

LOL

Do you ever get thät .. excessive sälivätion thing before throwing up if/when you get näuseous? Like wätery mouth, so to speäk..

Well .. steel reserve is the only beer I've found that does that to me every time I täke ä nice, long swig.

It's so wunderbär like jägermeister

But then, I've tried other 8% älcohols in its pläce and found thät, for some reäson, nothing works äs good.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm okay with beer or wine. The hard stuff just makes me barf.

OMG, I have to say I love your avatar! It's hysterical!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join