It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest dream I've ever had in my life...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think this should be the correct forum to post it, though my dreams really doesn't have much to do with any conspiracy theories that I know of.

Just wanted to share this with others.

I've had many scary dreams in the past, this one, among a few others, takes the crown. So this is how it starts..

I'm standing in the backyard of my house. It is a summer night, somewhat cool, around 65C or so around what could have been between 12am and 2am, that is basically what my brain was telling me.

I live up in the mountain areas, so my backyard is basically wild plains and trees.

I light up a smoke, for whatever reason, I started to stare at the night sky looking at the stars. I'm just thinking to myself, boy, wouldn't it be cool to see a UFO flying around.

Lo and behold, I start to notice some of the stars up above, not behaving like stars.. It's really scary, because at first, the stars were just stars... then as I stare at them, some of them started to move and change directions rapidly.

With what little knowledge I had from reading all the UFO stuff, I know for a fact that if you were to zip across the sky from point A to point B, you must be moving at incredible speed and experiencing the G force like no other, probably tearing any regular planes apart. Somehow, these ... stars were moving and jumping around in the dark sky so fast that I almost knew immediately that they were not of this earth.

As I looked at them with amazement, I was getting more and more scared. These multiple UFO things in the sky, are getting brighter and brighter, bigger and bigger. As if, they were heading directly towards my backyard, wanting to use it as a landing strip if you will.

I couldn't help but feel that chill down my spine, as I stared at the bright lights getting bigger and bigger, closer and closer. Eventually, my eyes were able to make out the lights as DISK SHAPED UFO's. Aliens, all Alien ships. I knew as I stared into the night sky, looking at what seemed to be round disc shaped objects getting closer and closer, picture yourself watching a large space ship land from space, that's what I was seeing.

Except that, the discs weren't traveling alone, what slowly descended into the atmosphere, were a FLEET a friggin' ARMADA of disc shaped UFO's. As they descend further and further, you can clearly make out the design of the ship, the engravings on the bottom, the various lights just screams Extraterrestrial. I knew in my heart, without a doubt, that it was in fact an Extraterrestrial Fleet has just arrived outside of Earth space.

What they're going to do, I don't know. What kind of plans they have for humanity, I'm not sure either. All I know is, these goddamn things were descending towards my city, because I can see them getting closer and closer from the night skies. They're not necessarily landing in my backyard per say, but the way they descended into the atmosphere made you feel like... an Armada was just about to hover over the entire city and my house is just happen to be right smack in the center of it.

Point is, I never felt this kind of fear in my life. I know it was a dream, I know it isn't real when I woke up, but the dream was so lucid, so realistic, I literally woke up in sweats.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I never expected myself to crap my pants if I ever saw an Alien space craft, but now I change my mind.

I always wanted to witness first hand, an UFO Alien spaceship, after this dream, I'm not so sure if I ever want to witness anything out of this world...

Anybody having similar experiences?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

As a close witness to two crafts of unknown origin, but severely advanced design, I can't safely welcome you to the club of the 'fear' crowd.

I've seen two UFO's in my life, one I documented on this site, but received a lot of flack for it. The second I documented also and the same thing, doubters. However the second encounter was similar to yours except it was a single craft.

I saw a light moving erratically and decided it would be a good idea to 'rebuke' it. Well, it didn't like that, it started to come towards me changing colour and moving even more erratically shooting some kind of blue laser thing to the left of itself which would then break into little pieces and retract back into the craft (God knows what it was) and the UFO would occasionally go mental and fly off all the way to the left and 'snap' back to where it was in an instant. The UFO did this until it was RIGHT above my head and started to get bigger and bigger, I couldn't move or speak I was that afraid. Not only had I seen this thing I had rebuked it and it NOTICED me, from a thought in my mind. Do you know how terrifying that reality is? It's burned in my mind as the single worst experience of my entire life and I've had all my teeth smashed out at one point.

You wont know the fear until you experience it in the 'real' world. Let me tell you this, your heart is LITERALLY in your mouth and ALL your senses stop working. You can't even breathe, all you can do is pray. I did and as the UFO got right above my head it flashed and was gone, in a flash. I was just stood there praying "I can't handle this, please take this away, I can't take this I don't know what to do".

A taxi I had called just minuted earlier arrived and told me that he'd seen the light but couldn't make out what it was. His radio wouldn't work though and his lights went mental...... Just please believe me, do NOT go looking for UFO's.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I once had a dream that we were all brutally attacked and killed by an alien race that came via some freaky ritual a leader had done in the middle east.

it was damn scary, even made a thread about it many years ago when I first came to ATS.

There was no where to run or hide besides in water. For some reason they couldn't go into salt water.
Awful dream.

At the time I was spending a lot of time watching UFO stuff and end of the world religious crap and I think it all kind of blended into some freaky mental paranoia dream. Never had another like that, but it was scary.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've had a recurring dream three or four times since I was about 18 where I was outside on a cool night looking at the stars. What I saw in the dream were clusters of stars move in unison like a craft was hovering above and camouflaged as a constellation, or part of a constellation. I'm not sure if this is what you're describing but there are weird similarities.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I had a weird dream last night myself. All i can really remember about it was a very powerful feminine voice as i was coming awake saying "DELETE THE ELITE, DELETE THE ELITE!"

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Sounds Pretty Freakin Trippy Bud!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's a shame you weren't able to stick around and take control in your lucid dream. One like that could have been a great deal of fun and the feeling of ultimate power and control within your dream is like nothing else.

You brought them there. They were your creation. You could have played with that in so many ways.

Next time, get 'em!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yeah, glad I never had another one like that.

Even spookier when you read the dream and switch ISIL for alien....

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Yah now THAT is Fried Man!! Dam!!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Work on your Love and the fear is replaced by happiness, when you sense Family, or compassion when you sense bullies.

This isn't about them,its about you, and us, and this world, they don't have what it takes to interfere with your tests, your work you came to do, so start to find it and don't waver in growing the kindness, because shining Light rids the dark of its edge, overcomes all, Love Light!

And as you purify your layers of all cookies and programs and negativity you start to feel more energy and there is two sides up there, not one. Hero's not just fear based things, and those things need more love than you can shake a stick at anyway.

Yes, stars can do that. Usually dreaming of ufology means you were experiencing something last night, and possibly this explains the fear. Be gentle with yourself if you decide to explore what's under the curtain of your memories and if you write it off as a dream, thats good too, but to me it wonderful we do have a wake up team up there.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I've had recurring dreams that are just like this. UFOs coming in way too close for comfort. In my dreams the UFOs are aware that I'm looking at them, and I can feel their awareness of me. Generally they seem to be busy on some larger task, but their curiosity is so easily provoked, even a thought or a glance is enough to get their attention. Sometimes they buzz low to have a closer look, and like you say, I'm able to see the details of the vehicles - insignias, windows, etc. There is a sense of encountering something vastly more intelligent and powerful than myself, inescapable, completely alien, and pure "other" with no redeeming qualities. Those are some nasty dreams. They happen once every couple years or so, always vivid, and leave me slightly shaken for a while.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I have had a similar dream. The dream I had started with sandstorms and tsunamis during the daytime, masses huddled indoors. Bad weather broke out in many places at once. When night fell, electrical storms light up the sky, and something about a plane, high altitude being struck by an intense plasma discharge, upper atmosphere, way up. Then I looked to the right of the airplane event, across the night sky and I saw at first a few meteor like balls of fire appearing in our atmosphere, the hundreds more, all moving slowly, in unison. I did not see disc ufos, but I did not feel as if they were meteors anymore. Ufos, yes. Aliens? I don't know. Everyone came outside, even with the plasma show, to watch the ufos, like all the bad weather and plasma wasn't nearly as awesome as what was coming.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Hey the engraving part and saucer part sounds kinda smack on from my experience in real life.

interesting dream.

Seeing the saucer was 5 years ago, but i have since had E.T interacting since my first initial first contact ritual.

First contact is intense. Oh and the fear part, totally felt that after the ecitment melts away.

I have also been shown visions of alien invasions. And all invasions can be acomplished from begining to end in 10-15 minutes.

Funny thing is, your description sounds exactly like the species i am in contact with. The circles on the bottom are black with white light ingraving in it but il have to redraw it to make it look more realistic. The square white thing on the bottom right side of the image is a florecent street light.

oh and when i saw this saucer at the exact scale i drew it at. It wasn't alone, and came with an Armada.

What operates this craft is a non-physical living spirit species. Basically they are animated particles embued with consiousness. So they don't have organs.

The only thing they could ever want from humans is an outlet of procreation, Meaning. They have no reason to be interested in us because they are unfathomably old, You can tell by the engravings just how old these crafts are. as the engravings are purely cosmetic, and i believe hold no function other than. You can also see the metal is quite aged but also is solid, As if. Standing through millenia of combat unscathed.
The crafts themselves can open wormholes below the ship, and teleport from one location to another via worm-hole technology.

But you were just experiencing a dream i guess.

As for the species they have been seen in many animal shapes, as well as humanlike shapes, and crosses between animal and human. They can appear like the stories of werewolves. A dog walking on 2 legs. They can appear as a cat walking on 2 legs or a human with a dog head, cat with a human body ect lol. But with the exception of the form always being an outline, and having no detail such as individual hairs on a pale skin body or the sort since they arn't really a solid object.

This is all 100% real btw and is why the government is keeping aliens secret. Because they cannot damage this species with their weapons. They are immune. You cannot shoot them, because bullets will just go right through ( They don't have organs) Their crafts cannot be shot down ( They teleport, and their reflexes are in a time frame we simply cannot see) For instance the moment you shoot them, using spooky action. They will already know before you pull the trigger where the projectile will go, And so instantaniously will teleport away. Because they operate at a time frame that is faster than we are. So to them. 24 hours is actually longer than 24 hours. as a second to them does not feel like a second. It can feel like a near eternity if they want to make it feel that way because they don't have a brain, and so do not have to process information the same way how we do. They can also, well on the ground rapidly teleport from one location to another via opening portals using the very particles they are created from, They don't require a craft to teleport on the ground. Since they live on a quantum level compared to say us.

i hope you enjoyed my explaination.

edit on am4u3015Sat, 18 Apr 2015 07:20:32 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The dream that scared me was finding three sixes on my head. I knew I was mostly good but circumstances manifested the side of me that wasn't. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
wow!! I keep having reoccurring dreams about the ufo's aswell! at first I look up and they just seem like stars, then one will be moving like a ufo, and then there will be loads! also in mine I am always standing on the beach (live in a sea-side town) and gigantic waves start coming in. then all the people in my town are running away from something, but I never seem to know what it is.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

This post struck such a chord with me that I joined ats just now, after lurking here for about 7 years, so that I could respond. I have also had a similar dream approximately 5 times over the last few years. The first time that I had one of the dreams it was ridiculous scary!! And I remember the feeling being so vivid it was really hard to shake. Every one since then has still been very scary, but now it seems that instead of being a paralyzing fear, it's an almost exciting fear. For example, the last one I had, I was looking up into the night sky, when I noticed that some of the constellations weren't right...i thought to myself, wait, there are too many stars right there and they're not in the correct places. Just then a group of the stars started spinning into a circle and they were becoming larger. It's as if they were spaceships trying to hide as stars among the constellations, but once I noticed them, they all focused on me and started flying in to get me...but this time instead of being totally scared, I was thinking, oh cool this is one of those alien/spaceship dreams I've had before... But then I woke up.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad many of you share similar experiences.

The whole point of the thread, I guess, was to point out just how unprepared we are, to face something so Extraterrestrial.

I mean, it's one thing watching all the Scifi movies, a completely different experience were you to witness this up close.

I've always wanted to see an Alien spaceship, I didn't care if it was just a glance, I just wanted to see one first hand. After these types of dreams, I question myself whether if I really want to see one in real life.

The fear, oh my goodness.. Joneselius' post seems to describe my feelings the best. It was like, literal shock. Your body is basically no longer responding to you, you just stand there, not moving at all because you can't. Most likely pee in your pants kind of fear. I've never felt anything like that in my life... The feeling of utter hopelessness, what could we possibly do to a space faring race such as this?

Anyways, it was such a vivid dream, I couldn't tell the difference between reality and lucid dreaming, it was one of those really blurred line dreams.

AnuTyr, thanks very much for the visual depiction. Oh my god, this is very very close to what I dreamed of.

Take out the white stuff on the right, I didn't have a street light glare, then add about 10 to 15 other discs around that big main one, with each of them distanced apart and descending at various speeds, getting closer and closer to you. That was exactly what I saw.

Holy #, just describing it makes me pretty uncomfortable right now, as it was so real to me.

On a side note, I have controlled Lucid Dreaming only once in my life. I think I was maybe 12 to 14 years old, had an friend who talked about it. Asked me a weird question out of nowhere "Would you like to learn how to fly?"

So basically, it was pretty simple. All I had to do, was a bit of mental training every night right before I pass out on bed. I would constantly remind/murmur to myself that I'm about to sleep and I'm about to enter into a dream, I'm going to fly like Superman in the dream, I will be dreaming and I know I will be dreaming. I repeat this until I pass out.

By week 2, I had my very first experience. I was in a dark room, night time. It wasn't my room, almost immediately, I knew I was dreaming. Can't really explain how I knew, I just knew I was dreaming. Since I've been practicing, self hypnotizing for quite sometime now, the first thing I did when I realized I was dreaming, was open up the window and jumped straight outta there.

I was flying!! The sensation was amazing, hard to describe. Essentially, you're in this mental state where it seems all real to you but at the very same time, you know you are dreaming.

The moment I jumped out of the window, I was FLYING! But not really flying, instead, I was .... sort of GLIDING. As in, I couldn't shoot up into the air like Superman, I couldn't gain momentum while in flight, I could only feel the wind and glide from top elevation to bottom. But it was so cool, for a second there, I really felt like someone with superhuman powers.

What woke me up, was a fear of the unknown, something came out of my subconscious mind I think, in the corner of my right eye, my brain told me that I'm about to see something I really didn't like, probably the most scariest thing I've ever seen was just about to come out, that FEAR woke me up.

I never tried again afterwards, because I was really afraid. It was fun, while you had full control of your Lucid Dream. It's as if you're God of your own reality and you can basically conjure up or do anything you can imagine. But the opposite side of that coin, is that you could also conjure up THE MOST horrifying thing in your life, to scare yourself to death. Are you afraid of Clowns? Is that your worst fear? Well, in a controlled Lucid Dream, the moment you think about this Clown, it will appear.

Anyone watch Dreamscape the movie, Dennis Quaid? If not, I recommend it. Pretty good description of what happens when you lose control of your own Lucid Dreams.

new topics

top topics

join