It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Borderline Boomer/Gen X supporting New Blood in US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I am tired of the political dynasties ongoing in the States.

I am a borderline Baby Boomer/Generation X and I don't see our Nation benefiting from Hillary Clinton or her daughter, Jeb Bush, Chris Christy or Even Elizabeth Warren. It is best to get new blood a literal political transfusion of our Government leadership.

I have seen and understood the political picture since the 60's Voting since the 80's and I am sick and tired of the same old same old political madness and BS we have been subjected to along with all the PC nonsense.

TIME FOR NEW BLOOD!

We need the next Generation to stand up and put some fresh blood in our political arena like the current senators running for presidency. Sorry Rand Paul you are from the political elite and we don't need you.

Rubio, Cruz and the others are the next generation and they have great ideas to fixing our nation. But it doesn't start or end with the presidency we need them in the house and Senate as well. Conservation Free market Ideas work the best to independence from banking industry and the Elite.

Time for new blood.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

In theory, a good idea. In practice, probably not so much. The people we want voted into office usually have no media backing and/or are victims of defamation. Also tons of fraud and rigged DNC AND RNC.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

In theory, a good idea. In practice, probably not so much. The people we want voted into office usually have no media backing and/or are victims of defamation. Also tons of fraud and rigged DNC AND RNC.

then get out there and change it.

It is easy to say it is all rigged and fraud then not to vote. But it is not like that if you get out there and do something about it. Like promote and vote.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
we do have to remember that the DNC are political Jihadist and the RNC are to PC to do anything that the people want. so they all started taking from the pockets of the banking Elite.

Time for new blood, new Ideas, and new faces.

NO Vote for Hillary.

Grandma Hillary will do nothing more than continue us down the same old same old BS we have had since the 90's.

Give the New Guys a chance

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

originally posted by: Antipathy17

then get out there and change it.

It is easy to say it is all rigged and fraud then not to vote. But it is not like that if you get out there and do something about it. Like promote and vote.

... I do both vote and go out and inform others. I could participate more in small council but I like many am a work in progress.

I do agree with you that it's easier to do less. People are out there voting and trying to change but that doesn't mean that corruption isn't swaying results and shouldn't be changed.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think that having new senators would solve a lot of problems - with no term limits, senators can sit there forever and build up way too much power over time, possibly more than a President that comes and goes.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I was born on the cusp of the boomers and gen X and I feel the same as you do. I agree with your comments and give you a S&F.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm with you.

Well, except for that part about Rubio and Cruz...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Rand Paul campaign promise is to totally get rid of the IRS. I like the Idea, but wish someone new who is not owned by Corporations. WE have all been sold out and lied too, since the end of WW2. and the end of the true statesmen, and the beginning of lobbyist and corporate greed which is in total control of all important interests for the USA. The Corporations buy up and then black mail all of our voted in senators and reps. This is painfully obvious, and what can be done now, besides an entire revolt, and removal of all current government officials running this country.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Heck yea! New blood!

Third party candidates, independent, anything but the paradigm.

Quick question though, can we still spill some of the old blood? They kind of have it coming.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It's probably too late for new blood. We need new capabilities, as a species. We need to evolve.

'For most of its life, slime mold exists as a single-cell amoeba. When it needs food, however, it can transform itself into a much larger entity with new capacities. Individual amoebas send out signals to others nearby until thousands assemble. When they reach a critical mass, they organize themselves, without the aid of any apparent leader, into an organism that can move across the forest floor. Upon reaching a better feeding area, they release spores from which new amoebas are formed. Thus, under conditions of great stress, the forest slime mold is able to mobilize a capacity for collective consciousness and action so as to insure its own survival.'

We have that capacity for collective consciousness too. We just need to be pushed hard enough to mobilize it.

👣

edit on 709Friday000000America/ChicagoApr000000FridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I am tired of the political dynasties ongoing in the States.

I am a borderline Baby Boomer/Generation X and I don't see our Nation benefiting from Hillary Clinton or her daughter, Jeb Bush, Chris Christy or Even Elizabeth Warren. It is best to get new blood a literal political transfusion of our Government leadership.

I have seen and understood the political picture since the 60's Voting since the 80's and I am sick and tired of the same old same old political madness and BS we have been subjected to along with all the PC nonsense.

TIME FOR NEW BLOOD!

We need the next Generation to stand up and put some fresh blood in our political arena like the current senators running for presidency. Sorry Rand Paul you are from the political elite and we don't need you.

Rubio, Cruz and the others are the next generation and they have great ideas to fixing our nation. But it doesn't start or end with the presidency we need them in the house and Senate as well. Conservation Free market Ideas work the best to independence from banking industry and the Elite.

Time for new blood.

If you really want to know what's going on...check out:
www.youtube.com...

Basically, its an interview with Craig Hulet and he well explains the Banking/Corporate take over of the US Gov't and how they control what's going on for their own benefit. He explains that the Democrat run of Hilary is to keep any other Democrats from running so that Jeb Bush will succeed to the presidency.

I, like you, would prefer some new blood but as Hulet points out that the Revolution has already occured and the Regime was put in place by Roosevelt and would have been dismantled by him if he had lived, but he died and the New Regime took over and as a result, they are the ones that make the decisions as to who will be in the White House.

Its a good listen.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Gen X checking in.......They are all the same and will do the same exact things. Look at what Obama actually said he was going to do......Not sign the patriot act.....Trim the military industrial complex.....Not let big banking run the government.

It is all lies. Thankfully many Gen X's are seeing this simple truth.

edit on 17-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
We should do political office like Jury Duty LOL.

Random people serve for limited terms, and once you've done one political office you can never do it again.

"Ah man, I got summoned for Senate duty...I hope they don't call my number..."

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Rand or Carson
Not JEB or Rubio.
The otherside is wasted on progressive indoctrination and bad activist ideas.
I want a NEW party not the current one claiming its two.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Tail end Gen-X'er here and I am somewhat disillusioned as well.

Just the other day I was mulling a ROLLINS/MACKAYE party ticket.

And yes, I'm being completely serious.

(*eta - that's Henry Rollins and Ian MacKaye in case the surnames eluded anyone.)

edit on 4/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: ETA

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Tail end Gen-X'er here and I am somewhat disillusioned as well.

Just the other day I was mulling a ROLLINS/MACKAYE party ticket.

And yes, I'm being completely serious.

(*eta - that's Henry Rollins and Ian MacKaye in case the surnames eluded anyone.)

Henry Rollins gives interesting interviews. That's for sure.

Mike Grouchy

top topics

join