It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Justice for trying to beat elderly man.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: DYepes

The difference "He was more than justified in drawing his weapon and sending this trash to the morgue."

Black bad guys

"Im all for street justice when he cause is clear, but not here"

Black good guys.

Seems to me one type of street justice is acceptable but only when it concerns a specific race, very apparent to me..how about you.

What does race have to do with the issue?

No ones talking about their race or colour nor has
anyone mentioned it, its completly irrelevant.

I also point out that in the thread about the gas station attack I also make no reference to the attackers or the victims colour.

This is all about people and the animals we've become that use violence as the norm and find it acceptable.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Better to get knocked out than shot.
edit on 18-4-2015 by Stuship because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I feel like the old man should have been a CWP and shot that man cold, kind of like the people who want to see teenagers die by the dozen in the same fashion for their sub-human animalistic behavior.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I know I'll probably be in the minority here, but all those applauding the two dudes that dispensed some "vigilante justice" should remember that we do not know the full story. Also take note that the old man had a weapon. Just because you are old does not absolve you of responsibility for your actions.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Dont they have car insurance in the USA?

Yeah mate, don't kid yourself into thinking the USA is the only place where road rage occurs. Violence and short tempered morons exist in every country. Americans just seem to be the people most likely to catch it on film, then post it on youtube.

I mean don't get me wrong, those Americans can be a crazy bunch with there blind obsession for gun rights and some white, red and blue piece of cloth. But whatta gonna do? They do after all rule the world, lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am glad that they stopped to help the older Man, but sucker punching the other guy was kind of uncalled for. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
I know I'll probably be in the minority here, but all those applauding the two dudes that dispensed some "vigilante justice" should remember that we do not know the full story. Also take note that the old man had a weapon. Just because you are old does not absolve you of responsibility for your actions.

Yep he sure did...was all down on the ground going after dudes ankles...serious Kung Fu there al right!!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

originally posted by: DYepes
If the old man initiated the violence, the subhuman rabid animal would probably have mentioned it at some point to the people who knocked him out, but instead he is bitching only about the car, even after he confirms that he initially cut the old man off to begin with. Good job defending a jack of all asses though. I will not be giving the assailant the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't there at the start, so I don't know what triggered the violence.
However, as with all incidents, theres three versions.

1 - The version of the agressor.
2- The version of the "victim".
3- The truth.

I like to wait to hear option 3 before I lynch someone.

In this case, I'd have peeled the aggressor off of him and held his tantrum throwing arse to the ground until police showed up.

Anyone hitting an older man like that, needs to be stopped...the truth is of little use if one person involved is dead.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

originally posted by: DYepes
If the old man initiated the violence, the subhuman rabid animal would probably have mentioned it at some point to the people who knocked him out, but instead he is bitching only about the car, even after he confirms that he initially cut the old man off to begin with. Good job defending a jack of all asses though. I will not be giving the assailant the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't there at the start, so I don't know what triggered the violence.
However, as with all incidents, theres three versions.

1 - The version of the agressor.
2- The version of the "victim".
3- The truth.

I like to wait to hear option 3 before I lynch someone.

I have to agree with you. We have NO idea what happened at the start of this. The man on the ground was holding a tire iron, and was swinging at the other man. The man standing, whom the guys fro the car hit, was asking them to call 911. How many people committing an illegal assault ask someone to call the cops for them? All I see is an assumption that the older man, with the tire iron, must have been the victim, because he was older. The other fellow wasn't young. Two guys come up, one recording, and the other can't call the police, and wait for them to arrive?

We need all the data here. Justice is fine and good, but you cannot have justice without ALL the facts. Some pretty old guys can be tough, and dangerous.

That said, the guy could actually be the victim, as the two guys recording believed. Maybe he got the tire iron because he felt the other driver was a threat. Maybe the other guy hit him, and he was swinging to fend him off. It's possible. It's also possible he was the aggressor, and got knocked down, and then defended by a couple of guys who didn't know the whole story.

Come on, ATS folks - think! We want the truth, right?

I do think it's good that the guys were willing to step in and help someone. Overall, we need more of that. I just hope they helped the right person.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
From the U Tube Poster : `The man driving the car cut off the semi, making the driver hit him, then pulls the innocent old man out and starts assaulting him. We intervened, the ------- took a nap.` Just so folks here know.

Now that clarifies things a bit. Sounds like the guy did deserve a smackdown. I wasn't sure, just from the video, but this sounds like he asked for someone to call the cops so he could blame the other driver for the accident. Appreciate the details!

Again, nice to see people willing to step up and help someone else! Looks like they did help the right guy.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
Consider...
as I understand it, the old guy, the One with the tire iron, was a truck driver, the younger, the driver of a "4 wheeler". Younger knocked older down, older found tire iron and started to hit younger in ankles...to no avail.

Now then...trucks don't use tire irons like that, but, "4 wheelers" do. Younger was complaining about being "cut off"...I've known truckers, and they are all very professional drivers, and, typically when there is a traffic issue with a 4 wheeler, it is the 4 wheeler that is at fault.

Fortunately the other two showed up to calm things down...by the way, from the video; the reason that the police weren't called immediately, was because the younger was being VERY aggressive.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am 90% sure that was a flashlight, not a tire iron. Listen to the sound it makes when he wacks him in the leg, now go grab a flashlight and smack your leg. It has a distinct sound. A tire iron smacking a leg doesn't make that same noise, as it's solid, not hollow with batteries held in by a spring.

That's the best shot I could get with that low resolution compressed youtube video. Too short and fat for a tire iron, and also looks like a thumb button like flashlights have to me.
edit on Tue, 21 Apr 2015 23:40:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:42:58 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
Consider...
as I understand it, the old guy, the One with the tire iron, was a truck driver, the younger, the driver of a "4 wheeler". Younger knocked older down, older found tire iron and started to hit younger in ankles...to no avail.

Now then...trucks don't use tire irons like that, but, "4 wheelers" do. Younger was complaining about being "cut off"...I've known truckers, and they are all very professional drivers, and, typically when there is a traffic issue with a 4 wheeler, it is the 4 wheeler that is at fault.

Fortunately the other two showed up to calm things down...by the way, from the video; the reason that the police weren't called immediately, was because the younger was being VERY aggressive.

Yeah, that does make sense. The video doesn't show all of that, but a truck driver being the aggressor would be far less likely than some other driver. possible, but very rare. I have, in all my years, seen ONE bad truck driver, and that one was apparently homicidal or something. Friend and I driving around one night late, just because, and had a big rig with some beer logo on it come up behind us. The guy followed us a long way down very dark country roads (no idea WHY he was there), and when we got stuck behind another car, came very close to running us over. I am talking movie-close, here. That's one, though, in a lot of years, compared to countless ones who were careful and considerate. I have known some, too; an uncle drove for decades. Still might, as far as I know.

Likely, with all of the reports of what happened before, this clown (younger guy) cut the trucker off for some insurance scam, and was hoping witnesses would support him. That, or he's just a complete jerk! I was hesitant to state any firm opinion from just the video, but it seems more details have been reported, and the guys were right to take the side they did.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Dont they have car insurance in the USA?

Yeah mate, don't kid yourself into thinking the USA is the only place where road rage occurs. Violence and short tempered morons exist in every country. Americans just seem to be the people most likely to catch it on film, then post it on youtube.

I mean don't get me wrong, those Americans can be a crazy bunch with there blind obsession for gun rights and some white, red and blue piece of cloth. But whatta gonna do? They do after all rule the world, lol.

The question was rhetorical.

You didnt think I was being serious did you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join