It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has got to be the meanest prank of all time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Like the title says, this has got to be the meanest prank of all time. A woman got back at her boyfriend for a prank by gluing him to a chair with wax strips.

The girlfriend, 27-year-old Dominika Petrinova, was in tears after being told that her dog, Sam, had accidentally been put in a running washing machine. Her boyfriend, Erik Meldik, half of the pranking ViralBrothers duo, later revealed that the whole thing was a joke, but it set Petrinova’s wheels in motion and her quest for the ultimate revenge prank began.
Link

What follows is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen. It had me reduced to helpless laughter. Enjoy!

ETA: Warning, language and censored nude man. Don't worry all you see is a black bar.

Here is the aftermath, which is almost as funny.

edit on 15-4-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's all fun and games until someone loses their arse hairs.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Somebody tells this guy to pull his panties up, adjust his tampon and get over it. He had a little butt hair pulled out and he's screaming and writhing like he's on fire.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

True. Then you end up butt hurt.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I think the screaming is what made me laugh the hardest. What a wuss lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So very easy to call the guy a wuss when you're not the one who's ass is waxed to a chair

It did sound a lot like he was about to give birth though lol

As they say, "Revenge is a dish best served cold." And that was a pretty cold dish she served up!

If she was completely ruthless she would of put 3 strips and it would of been a whole different video :p

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
So very easy to call the guy a wuss when you're not the one who's ass is waxed to a chair

That's true. I do know that wax hurts; though. I ran out of razors and decided to use it on my face. Big mistake! Especially don't use it on your eyebrows. YOUCH!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Haha, lesson learned eh!
I never tried wax and probably never will.

From what I understand about it "speed" is key and that is where I think his problem was. Even if he stood up as fast as he could, that speed never comes close to how fast it can be torn off by hand.

Either way I thought it was funny as hell

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

originally posted by: ShadowLink

That's true. I do know that wax hurts; though. I ran out of razors and decided to use it on my face. Big mistake! Especially don't use it on your eyebrows. YOUCH!

Wait you shave your eyebrows?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
He's lucky that she only did it where his butt cheeks were stuck. She could have place another one in the middle and forward a bit and he would have had some real trouble to deal with.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

that is one lady who's never gonna get beat by her man
he's gotta go to sleep sometime,
and he's got a lot more hair...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Speed is key. You have to rip it off in one quick motion. If you don't it's prolonged agony lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jackjoedoe

Not usually. They get bushy and I was trimming them and messed up. They looked so weird I had to shave them. I had no razor so waxed them.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No kidding. He would have been screaming soprano.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

I would feel very unsafe around her if I was him. There's another where she put pepper spray on the toilet paper. He screamed even worse in that video when he wiped.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: mOjOm

No kidding. He would have been screaming soprano.

That or he'd still be stuck to the chair and researching what relatively safe chemical is available that will dissolves wax strips.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Good god, what a wuss. I bet he faints when he sees blood.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Hey guys: remember this video next time you ask your woman to wax her crotch, you know, because YOU think it's hot.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

She's an evil genius, as you say speed is key, so how to get round that? Office chair bwahaha!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Girlfriends are crazy..
the vid reminded me of this one.

<<   2 >>

join