It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is S* to hit the fan in 2015/'16?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Um... None of the Call of Duty games are a realistic military game. All of them are arcade shooters. Do you really think snipers 360 no scope in real life? A realistic military shooter would be a game like Battlefield, and Battlefield 3 and 4 have U.S vs Russia and China. Battlefield also has military vehicles, and air craft. If the military is using Modern Warfare to help them do what ever they are doing, then they will likely fail.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Not many give credit to Russia or China, but my words are these - In the coming days and coming months and coming years when the scale tips. Which it has already began to tip, the economy will collapse and 2 nations will survive this collapse.

Look towards the bear and the dragon they will be nations of stability and peace during these days,months and years.
I know many of you know that the Middle East will be used as a massive front, but that situation will be defused before it escalates to mass nuclear rock throwing contest.

Obama is the last president of the old empire! Even Darth Vader turned against the emperor and the balance to the force will be restored. It will be a long road and a lot will be happening during this moment, but know that true liberty and true freedom will come.

WW3 will not go down the way we think,wish or want, the plan will be derailed.

Every 100 years a select few of you know who wish for blood and power, but this golden age will be a true golden age and it will not change. You will see a lot of black hats being thrown into the fire trying to engulf the world, but there is a fire fighter with an extinguisher there waiting to put it out

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thusly yes sh*t will hit the fan but do not worry and stay cool, the plan is just and the truth be out

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I was also told that between 5th of April to 4th of May will see a lot of bad things occurring. Kind of like a giant sacrificial period for the elect 1%, which is taking place already. But... Why would they be amping up so much crapola

What cause would they have if they will lose anyway

edit on 28-4-2015 by VitaArcana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
the cool thing about living mostly off grid already is if the shtf moment really ever comes, we are pretty much ready. I gotta say it takes a load off ones mind to know we don't have to be as scared as most.

People wouldn't care if big banks collapse if they didn't have so much debt
You wouldn't have to worry about looters if you live farther away from the inner city
You don't have to worry about food sources if you're growing most of your own food
you don't have to worry about bugging out if you already live in a motorhome
you don't have to worry about defending your home if you're a better shot than they are

It takes less than 5 minutes(we timed it recently 15 minutes to batten everything down but if shtf that could wait) for my hubby and I to get on the road with everything we own and its a beautiful freedom to have

preparation is key to less worries isn't it?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You think a large, tragic event has not yet occurred and therefore will happen in the next three weeks? I'm not into your theory, but think outside the US - a huge tragic event just occurred in Nepal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join