It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is S* to hit the fan in 2015/'16?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Greetings community

I want to address my own concerns of possible happenings in America, within the next month's leading up to 2016.. this may not make sense to some, these connections, but take it or leave it.

Firstly, the 5 mega stores closing simultaneously, for plumbing issues, up to six months, is next level bull shut.

No plumbing will take that long with said mega companies. It just doesn't, also a plumbing pipeline works like a pipe network, one bad toilet or something will not knock out the entire pipe-complex for 6 months.

So scratch that cover up

Secondly; this Jade helm crap I'm reading about, and their choice of symbology is very curious. A combat knife with arrows in both directions, bonded by a white/transparent shoe (those dutch shoes).

The symbology suggests (to me); urban combat readiness, will be as a monkey wrench in urban life, being run by the rich.. crossfire in the streets etc

Thirdly; a few weeks or months ago, I thought I read on this site, American military will train openly in certain states (I think it was 5 or 6, including Arizona and Texas? Someone confirm this for me please).

From my busy mind, I recall a statement of urban military training.

So add just these three things within a short time line, with all the world war three junk, middle east, isis, Russia, Ukraine, Clinton (LOL) .. and the biggest video game on the market; Call of Duty MODERN WARFARE, where this game is heavily invested by 1%.. it's about war in urban/city environment.

This call of duty game I know a bit about; usually is spetznaz vs SEALS. America vs Russia modern warfare. . it is heavily financed game, backed with most up to date technology and graphics, for a realistic militarily experience.

IT'S ALMOST OBVIOUS TO ME WHAT A SMALL UNKNOWN GROUP IS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH NATION WIDE.

What if; the military is using these large complex buildings (Walmart and others) for urban training militarily? They are large enough, and give space for military obstacles that would be found in urbam/cities.

Someone is aware # will hit the fan, it's not an open topic within society, because society is controlled from the OUTSIDE not the INSIDE (Very important to understand lack of information on 1%)

They are training military complexes to battle within city-like environments, because that will be the battle fields on modern warfare.

Take this with grain of salt, but when something looks obvious, because it is.

The hidden 1% and those who orchastrating military complexes, know what they are up too, and everyone else is left feeding the machine INSIDE society...

That is the military part of my concerns, with all the other obvious things. There is more for me, especially the "weird" side of # most people don't understand. Please keep following along.

April 18th - April 20th to May 1st (MAYDAY) represents a two+ week period of sacrificing. between 04/19 - 05/01, there is way too many historical tragedies and mass deaths in this period, all that spilled blood and spirits lost, feeds the supernatural idols I belive the 1% worship.

After MAYDAY, this tribute period of death is finished. Humanity somewhere will be further rooted in fear and worrisome Minds, mission accomplished for 1%.

I belive there might be a big tragedy within the next 3 weeks, I hope I'm delusional and have no idea what I'm talking about, I only say these things for caution of history repeating itself because the SAME people run the same world.

This could be it reader, the big show might kick off, or at least a mass devastation liken to 9/11. No I don't want this to happen, but I don't control military complexes so I have no power as an individual.

Power is in numbers, and always will be. That is why 1% work collectively as a network to control 99%.

Stay vigilant in these times, create relationships and contacts just in case we are caught up in urban warfare, which does mean FOREIGN boots on AMERICA'S soil.

And it will ALL be an orchastration...or the delusions of a man and his tin foil hat

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I hope you are wrong too, but something fishy is going on.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Im getting my tin foil hat down Russians, Chinese, UN , US military yea somethin is a brewin .
I hope not urban warfare but if need be need be I think we need projectvxn to start the training
a reply to: Elementalist

edit on 15-4-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Firstly, the 5 mega stores closing simultaneously, for plumbing issues, up to six months, is next level bull shut.

Five stores closing out of 4100 stores built with many of the same contractors using the same parts does not a conspiracy make.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

April 17th will kick it off. All events forward to September 4th will make your thread predictive. Roughly 5 months, buckle up. The timeline you sense is more condensed, less saturated. Two to three events. It starts around or on Friday, emotiinal turmoil. Whatever Friday reveals will be soft in comparison to mid Summer, around July 4th. Again, emotionally profound events.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

LOL, where the hell have you been?

Possible Sept 2015, Economic Crash.

Elul 29, 2001 - The largest stock collapse in history

Elul 29, 2008 - The largest stock collapse in history bigger that the 2001 crash (7%, 777 points)

Elul, 2015 Shemitah- 2016 Jubilee Cycle?

Every 7 years jack. Mystery of the Shemitah

The Shemitah of September 1993 through September 1994 - Bond Market Sell-off

In 1987, a stock market crash occurred that held the record for largest point drop in a single day until the post-9/11 crash of 2001

In 1980, the U.S. suffered a severe recession that lasted until 1982

In 1973, an oil shock brought on by the Arab oil embargo sparked another recession

See a pattern here?????

The law of averages would dictate that there is only a one-in-seven chance, less than a 15 percent, of a recession or crash occurring within a Shemitah. When the statistics are examined, the relationship between financial upheaval and the Shemitah is far stronger than can be explained by random chance.

The World Trade Center was conceived in the Shemitah year of 1945 when it was proposed by developer David Scholz. Groundbreaking for the World Trade Center was in the Shemitah year of 1966. In the Shemitah year of 1973, the twin towers opened as the world’s tallest buildings. In the Shemitah year of 1993, terrorists exploded a car bomb in the basement garage of the north tower, killing six people and injuring more than a thousand. Seven years later, in the Shemitah year of 2001, another group of terrorists succeeded in destroying the World Trade Center. The new tower on the World Trade Center site, One World Trade Center, also called the Freedom Tower, opened six weeks into the current Shemitah on Nov. 3, 2014.

Sept. 2017 We have the Revelation 12 signs in the stars.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Maybe # has already hit the fan...

If what German reporter is saying is true, then the "Trans-atlantic" nations want war with Russia.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Russia is the first recipient. The statement blow will be made. The events that follow will determine the stage, Eastern Europe is the balance being shown. All roads point to The Strait of Hormuz and control of the primary energy corridor, being oil. Saudi controlled oil, or Iranian controlled oil. That's what it is about, over the next 2 years.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Five stores closing out of 4100 stores built with many of the same contractors using the same parts does not a conspiracy make.

When you selectively create numbers and compare it to insignificance, then no.

But 5 large complexes is plenty urban grounds for indoor hidden training (military!).

I guess it's how you twist the language to gain perspective

Anyway, it's just a theory and like an above poster said, seems fishy.. if they had the guts to pull off such a training...

But would be such a sensitive enviroment of training don't you think..being urban and all.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

It's not twisting the story it's simple math. Out of 4100 stores I do not think it's a great leap that five of them would be out of commission for the same problems.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

LOL, where the hell have you been?

Possible Sept 2015, Economic Crash.

Elul 29, 2001 - The largest stock collapse in history

Elul 29, 2008 - The largest stock collapse in history bigger that the 2001 crash (7%, 777 points)

Elul, 2015 Shemitah- 2016 Jubilee Cycle?

Every 7 years jack. Mystery of the Shemitah

The Shemitah of September 1993 through September 1994 - Bond Market Sell-off

In 1987, a stock market crash occurred that held the record for largest point drop in a single day until the post-9/11 crash of 2001

In 1980, the U.S. suffered a severe recession that lasted until 1982

In 1973, an oil shock brought on by the Arab oil embargo sparked another recession

See a pattern here?????

The law of averages would dictate that there is only a one-in-seven chance, less than a 15 percent, of a recession or crash occurring within a Shemitah. When the statistics are examined, the relationship between financial upheaval and the Shemitah is far stronger than can be explained by random chance.

The World Trade Center was conceived in the Shemitah year of 1945 when it was proposed by developer David Scholz. Groundbreaking for the World Trade Center was in the Shemitah year of 1966. In the Shemitah year of 1973, the twin towers opened as the world’s tallest buildings. In the Shemitah year of 1993, terrorists exploded a car bomb in the basement garage of the north tower, killing six people and injuring more than a thousand. Seven years later, in the Shemitah year of 2001, another group of terrorists succeeded in destroying the World Trade Center. The new tower on the World Trade Center site, One World Trade Center, also called the Freedom Tower, opened six weeks into the current Shemitah on Nov. 3, 2014.

Sept. 2017 We have the Revelation 12 signs in the stars.

Maybe I'm tired, but that was alot of Greek to me.

Urban warfare, WW3

Do you think there might be military presence in urban enviroment, any time soon?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

April 17th will kick it off. All events forward to September 4th will make your thread predictive. Roughly 5 months, buckle up. The timeline you sense is more condensed, less saturated. Two to three events. It starts around or on Friday, emotiinal turmoil. Whatever Friday reveals will be soft in comparison to mid Summer, around July 4th. Again, emotionally profound events.

Interesting. Do you have anymore information on the subject. Or even Fridays? Lol

Do you know what happened in mid April 2013?

These creeps live by dates, numerology , symbology, alignments, astrology... the calender is a daily measure of earth travelling Sol. It's also a measure of the lunar and solar phases, as well as other planetary positioning.

Hence these dates are selective.
edit on 15-4-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
edit on 15-4-2015 by Elementalist because: typo.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've done a couple of big commercial contracts. I can tell you the six month closure is not for plumbing.

You Could do a complete re-plumb of the water, main sewer line , and fire sprinkler systems in under a week with a crew.

Why? Who knows. Could be for budget issues. Quietly, as to not startle the shareholders.

Interesting story to watch.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I've done a couple of big commercial contracts. I can tell you the six month closure is not for plumbing.

You Could do a complete re-plumb of the water, main sewer line , and fire sprinkler systems in under a week with a crew.

Why? Who knows. Could be for budget issues. Quietly, as to not startle the shareholders.

Interesting story to watch.

Interesting indeed.

A friend of mine is a plumber, he laughed at the story too..

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

It's not twisting the story it's simple math. Out of 4100 stores I do not think it's a great leap that five of them would be out of commission for the same problems.

I referred to the both of us, when i said twisting language for perspective. Meaning selectivity of words to change how one sees into your mental view.

My example was the states... 6/50 could seem random, but surely they were selected states.

As for your Simple math; same time frame, same excuse, same 6 months, 4100 stores,of 50 states, and you don't find that a big leap?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Here is some interesting reading regarding walmarts and legal moves for dissolving businesses.

Sounds like they may be trying to layoff workers quickly and claim a loss.
Something fishy going on. Another site mentioned the possibility of them downsizing because they just have too many built too close and they are their own competition now. The six month claimed time catches my interest.
.................................................................................................................

link

(b) Reduction of notification period
(1) An employer may order the shutdown of a single site of employment before the conclusion of the 60-day period if as of the time that notice would have been required the employer was actively seeking capital or business which, if obtained, would have enabled the employer to avoid or postpone the shutdown and the employer reasonably and in good faith believed that giving the notice required would have precluded the employer from obtaining the needed capital or business.
(2)
(A) An employer may order a plant closing or mass layoff before the conclusion of the 60-day period if the closing or mass layoff is caused by business circumstances that were not reasonably foreseeable as of the time that notice would have been required.
(B) No notice under this chapter shall be required if the plant closing or mass layoff is due to any form of natural disaster, such as a flood, earthquake, or the drought currently ravaging the farmlands of the United States.
(3) An employer relying on this subsection shall give as much notice as is practicable and at that time shall give a brief statement of the basis for reducing the notification period.

(c) Extension of layoff period
A layoff of more than 6 months which, at its outset, was announced to be a layoff of 6 months or less, shall be treated as an employment loss under this chapter unless—
(1) the extension beyond 6 months is caused by business circumstances (including unforeseeable changes in price or cost) not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the initial layoff; and
(2) notice is given at the time it becomes reasonably foreseeable that the extension beyond 6 months will be required.
(d) Determinations with respect to employment loss
For purposes of this section, in determining whether a plant closing or mass layoff has occurred or will occur, employment losses for 2 or more groups at a single site of employment, each of which is less than the minimum number of employees specified in section 2101 (a)(2) or (3) of this title but which in the aggregate exceed that minimum number, and which occur within any 90-day period shall be considered to be a plant closing or mass layoff unless the employer demonstrates that the employment losses are the result of separate and distinct actions and causes and are not an attempt by the employer to evade the requirements of this chapter.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
No doom this year. 2016? Definitely in the Middle East, but here in the West? maybe. There should definitely be some proper doom by 2017 like suitcase nukes or actual MAD.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

One of the states the Walmart stores closed in was Florida and it is not one of the Jade Helms states.

And come on seriously modern warfare??????????

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Yea.. modern, meaning today. And warfare, is inevitable. We have had 2 World Wars in the past 100 years.

America is never not in war with someone or thing.

The same controllers are in play, and history tends to repeat itself.

But I do understsnd you, you think it's non sense.

Thanks for stopping by

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join