It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Obama won't vote for Hillary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Obama says it's too early to decide when asked about endorsing Hillary Clinton. So what is up with that? I'm just opening this up for discussion. IMO I agree, but hey, who asked me? I hope I'm being civil enough.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
No getting an Obama endorse is a favor, now Hillary can say see see I'm not endorsed by "him"

She dodged a bullet

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I guess I didn't see that way. Says a lot for him.........or not. Maybe she's afraid of being a democrat. Sunglasses, incognito no one even recognized her in Ohio.

BTW, good morning.
edit on 14-4-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
No getting an Obama endorse is a favor, now Hillary can say see see I'm not endorsed by "him"

She dodged a bullet

Running away from Obama cost the Dems dearly last election, as folks tried to run as Republican lite a thing most Conservative hate.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
He is not going to endorse her until she shows her left side. That is what Bernie and Elizabeth are for. I am a democrat, but I am waiting to see if she is going to join republicans to help destroy the dodd frank. If she does, she's done.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest
“As the president indicated in his news conference on Saturday, the two of them have become friends,” Earnest told reporters on Monday. “But, as has been speculated by all of you and many others, there are other people who are friends with the president who may, at some point, decide to get into the race. So the president has not offered up any sort of endorsement at this point.”
He added it’s up to Democratic voters to decide who their nominee is, and said whoever the nominee is “can be confident” that he or she will have the president’s support.

So much for the fallacy of your thread title. Oh this coming year is going to be so entertaining.
K~

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Plenty of other people will though. Then we can have 8 more years of republican obstruction of government while they scream about the will of the people and spew lies that get parroted by people who vote against their own best interests. Very very few are rich enough to be serious republicans.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
“As the president indicated in his news conference on Saturday, the two of them have become friends,” Earnest told reporters on Monday. “But, as has been speculated by all of you and many others, there are other people who are friends with the president who may, at some point, decide to get into the race. So the president has not offered up any sort of endorsement at this point.”
He added it’s up to Democratic voters to decide who their nominee is, and said whoever the nominee is “can be confident” that he or she will have the president’s support.

So much for the fallacy of your thread title. Oh this coming year is going to be so entertaining.
K~

Yeah, except I saw Obama say it.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

I think Rubio might pull it off.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Then a link to the video where Obama says he wont vote for Hillary as your thread title states.
You do understand the difference between "endorsing" for the primary vs "voting" for in the national right?

This comes as President Obama said at a press conference in Panama City over the weekend that Clinton would make an “excellent president.”
www.reuters.com...
K~
edit on 14-4-2015 by aethertek because: Another link

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

This is a trick.

In order to vote you need to be an American citizen and Obama isn't-. . . . huh?

Actually, this is probably orchestrated to give the impression that if Queen Evil Hillary The liar and Secretive Evil Queen gets elected, then it won't be another 4 more years of Obama.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Obama says it's too early to decide when asked about endorsing Hillary Clinton. So what is up with that? I'm just opening this up for discussion. IMO I agree, but hey, who asked me? I hope I'm being civil enough.

Obama may have some inside information about what all the Hillary is guilty of and is waiting for the other shoe to drop before he endorses someone else.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Excuse me! I did mean endorse. I'll change it if I can. however it is in my post but I did screw up.

President Obama Likes Hillary Clinton, But Won’t Yet Endorse
time.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It's good to see mass media is carrying the ball for Hillary.

content.time.com...

BOB DOLE: FACING THE AGE ISSUE

THE REPUBLICAN FRONT RUNNER TURNS 72. IS HE TOO OLD TO BE PRESIDENT? AND IS HE TOO OLD-FASHIONED A POLITICIAN TO LEAD HIS RADICALIZED PARTY?

I guess age wasn't really the issue, was it?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Both Obama and Clinton are just following orders from their handlers. Remember when the weekend before the Democratic National Convention when both disappeared when they should have otherwise been very public making their cases?
Bilderbergers were meeting then...
If the Gore/Bush debacle of 2000 shattered my beliefs about government, the above cemented it. Add the Citizens United decision by SCOTUS and I see no reason other than local issues to go to the polls.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Out of the 34 countries that belong to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, the United States is the only nation that taxes its citizens no matter where they reside on Earth. As long as a person maintains citizen status, they are expected to send the United States government pennies .
rt.com...

That was in 2011.

Today it's college kids throwing away their citizenship for the approximate fee for a college degree. But if you're an illegal alien, it's free education for you. Citizens have to pay. Quite the dilemma.

Hillary is so confident of a win, she's hiding from the public.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

No, you saw him say it was too early yet, not "I'm not endorsing her". Your title is more than a wee bit misleading.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke Yeah, I got that already. I don't know how to change a thread title and I think it's too late. " Too early yet" is enough said don't you think?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Indigent

She dodged a bullet

Running away from Obama cost the Dems dearly last election, as folks tried to run as Republican lite a thing most Conservative hate.

Obama caused the runaway. He is a detriment regardless of his party.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

According to the information presented in this thread, Obama would vote for Hillary because he would endorse her if she became the nominee. I see that has already been covered...
edit on 14amTue, 14 Apr 2015 08:13:22 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join