It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new way of looking at vaccine safety. Measuring the effect of immune disregulation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

The reason you may not get the shot is because you sense that you already have immunity. The people who get the shot and they do not excessive negative reactions to it may need the shot. This is the conclusion I have come to. People who sense they are susceptible get the shot and they may need it. But the problem is how will you know if you have immunity unless you or a close relative actually try the shot and get violently sick.

The vaccines may be necessary for some people, I won't ever say that they should quit making them. People should have a choice. A flu virus can mutate in a vaccinated person just as well as it can in an unvaccinated person. There is no truth to what vaccination promoters say about that.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Flesh699

The reason you may not get the shot is because you sense that you already have immunity. The people who get the shot and they do not excessive negative reactions to it may need the shot. This is the conclusion I have come to. People who sense they are susceptible get the shot and they may need it. But the problem is how will you know if you have immunity unless you or a close relative actually try the shot and get violently sick.

The vaccines may be necessary for some people, I won't ever say that they should quit making them. People should have a choice. A flu virus can mutate in a vaccinated person just as well as it can in an unvaccinated person. There is no truth to what vaccination promoters say about that.

Not really.
If the vaccine covers that particular strain, antibodies will coat the virus in a protein which will not allow the virus to enter the hosts cells thereby preventing it from replicating and therefore mutating.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?
Is this why bots are used to discredit people who are trying to tell the truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The other day I spoke with my doctor about vaccines, we have a good relationship and we can discuss things frankly even tho she knows I have differing views on many topics (in this instance I was pretending to be keen on vacc to glean info).

The conversation turned to vaccines after she offered me a flu shot. I declined, of course, and asked her while we were on the topic if she could access my vaccine record on the computer. She informed me that there is no national (Australian) vaccine database for adults, but that we could work it out from previous blood tests.

Having no immunity to measles, mumps or rubella suggested that I had never been given the MMR vaccine. So I asked if it was something important to get done, "no, its no big deal" she said.
"But am I putting others at risk?" I ask
"No" she answers.

So I have medical advice from my doctor that I dont need to get immunised. But then I go on the internet and get abused by people, called a "baby killer" because I'm not immunised--I'm so glad I have the internet to tell me whats right.

Now I cant claim I never get sick, but I seem to have better health than most of my peers who drink less, smoke less and exercise more (I drink like a hobo and smoke like an ice-cream truck). Maybe its because I have not had my immune system tampered with or maybe I'm just bulletproof? There is no way of knowing for certain, but I'm still not going to get vaccinated just in case.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

You're confusing anecdote with evidence. You're also wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
Is this why bots are used to discredit people who are trying to tell the truth.

Firstly, where are these bots appearing?
Secondly, which people are these bots trying to discredit?
Thirdly, what "truth" are they trying to tell?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The amount of lies that you and others use to discredit some of the posts on here.l but if you really think that people don't think you are a bot then OK maybe they are not up to date with how the scum protect themselves.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The amount of lies that you and others use to discredit some of the posts on here.l but if you really think that people don't think you are a bot then OK maybe they are not up to date with how the scum protect themselves.

Can you point out exactly where I've lied?
You really need to else it makes you look a bit unhinged.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

LOL I was walking to the library this morning thinking you would say exactly that and I get here and there it is.

Look I don't care really if you aren't then its on your soul. and I love it when all the other bots join in and give each other flags so cute

and its a general observation overtime and yes I agree I would be unhinged if when I think you are a bot to stop my life to go and trawl through your posts just to answer you back.

when I read your posts you always seem to be about protecting the system which is completely broken and intent on killing everyone this does not seem to me to be rational human behaviour see where I'm coming from, bedlam is one as well and I see you two working together at least you denied it he didn't when I put it up on here that I thought he was.
edit on 20-4-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates
the science seems to be if your mother has all the nutrients between conception and the first 3 months in the womb then you should never be ill.

just remember when people have a go at you about the conference bill gates did where he stated vaccines would reduce the worlds population by 15%

and here is a post from another forum.

I wonder how the conversation between this doctor and my friend, a nurse who now refuses to give vaccines after working in remote indigenous communities, where all the children are vaccinated at the same time, this nurse claims she watched the indigenous children get so sick and so many died after these vaccinations that she finally had to stop. my interpretation of both these women's tragic stories is that children of the developing world are suffering regardless of vaccination or access to doctors, these children are suffering because for extremely complicated political reasons they no longer have access to clean water or food.

edit on 20-4-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

LOL I was walking to the library this morning thinking you would say exactly that and I get here and there it is.

Look I don't care really if you aren't then its on your soul. and I love it when all the other bots join in and give each other flags so cute

and its a general observation overtime and yes I agree I would be unhinged if when I think you are a bot to stop my life to go and trawl through your posts just to answer you back.

when I read your posts you always seem to be about protecting the system which is completely broken and intent on killing everyone this does not seem to me to be rational human behaviour see where I'm coming from, bedlam is one as well and I see you two working together at least you denied it he didn't when I put it up on here that I thought he was.

Ah I get it.
Bot's another word for shill.
And you can't be bothered looking through my posts is another way of saying you have no evidence?

And it's sweet that you think of me when you're out and about.
xxx

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join