It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caption This!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Caption This!

Sometimes you run across a picture that just screams out an obvious caption. I've collected a half dozen such pictures and ask you to supply clever captions to describe the action.

I've composed captions for the first four to get us started. What can you come up with?

1) The US's first SWAT team is assembled during a 1922 prohibition protest in Chicago, IL. While only one shot was actually fired, the crowd dispersed immediately.

2) Billionaire Benjamin Willingsby and his new bride Kendal pose for a honeymoon portrait. Kendal vehemently denies rumours that she only married Ben for his money.

3) Private Smedley Adcock of the Royal Guard was dishonourably discharged after passing out on duty following a night of heavy partying. He was quickly recruited by the United States Secret Service as a candidate who had the 'right stuff'.

4) The Portney twins of rural south Idaho (still in costume) show off their bounty of trick-or-treat goodies. Onions where particularly popular this year.

5) ???

6) ???

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
#4: The army provides gas masks to soldiers peeling onions in an effort to not appear weak in the eyes of the enemy.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax
Caption This!

All right!

Mass departure...

...must have been a Superskunk.

Want to make a helmet that sticks to wall AND support full human weight?...

...well, now you know how a booger can go a long way.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

Casper can't go through the wall.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It's my right to carry...whatever size it is!

Damn! I got the ugly sister!

I just gotta be me!

"Travel the World they said! See Exotic places they said! Where the hell was this in the Army Brochure?"

"Look honey! We're finally keeping up with the Jones's!"

Jimmy-Joe-Bob was never quite right again after getting kicked by that mule.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

First day of Amazon free delivery in America was a success.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm outta here, those German paperclip boys are building fecking great whizz bangs and bermbs!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

6) As a group of potential investors observe, Little Jimmy demonstrates his Fly Swatter Helmet prototype.

top topics

join