It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking back 4.40 * 10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have had AnuTuyr bookmarked in Firefox. I am familiar with some of his posts from the past. From what I understand, he is near a UFO "hot spot" near Squamish, B.C. which has a First Nations history to it, going far back, as well. Many of the hot spots seem to be near spiritual "power" mountains and ley lines etc. Makes sense. Places on Earth where the geomagnetic flux is off kilter, such that sometimes even compass points spin around and around.

The movie 'Interstellar' seems to resonate with a sense of timeless spiritual types of time-loops, where it is humans looking after themselves in the past, but in a strange way. Phil Corso Jr said that he figured it was future humans in biorobot avatars as well. I saw 'Interstellar' at a drive-in theater and at the moment of the "big scene" (can't say because of spoiler alert LOL) this girl/lady behind me let out this really emotionally-charged NOOOOO scream. It made the entire scene and movie somewhat unnerving as a result!

Jacques Vallee's favorite sci-fi book is 'The World of Null-A', which is about death and rebirth into new more advanced bodies on other planets in the future. It is written by A.E. Von Vogt, who is apparently well-known for 'general semantics' theory.

p.s. I have light blue/grey eyes with a green ring around the middle.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Earth has an electromagnetic field, right? Our "shield", the ozon and all that, life basically only is possible, because Earth is alive. What if that really is who we where talking to all the time we seek a greater conscience and a meaning it is life, the mother spirit, Gaia, and we are the active little cells, we poor our energies, emotions and thoughts out, that is maybe another point where synchronicity comes from, why it all works so perfectly, why inspired beings can comunicate without time and space being in the way, because we are part of a timeless being like these tube worms, individuals forming a chain. In a lot of the shamanic traditions you talk to the spirit of the plant, like Salvia. Our right brain half has easier access to the aware mind when we lift the barriers of reason with drugs. If you take something psycho active you start seeing faces in all kinds of things, clouds, trees, arrangments of living things. I say clouds, because our atmosphere is also an cummulation of tinier cells, also bacterias and all kinds of elements. If you can create a conscience with energy flowing through crystalls, why shouldn't energy flowing through all living things also create conscience? Or plants, which actually live, sleep, eat and all that. We can communicate with all of them.
I wish i could ask Terence McKenna what else he knew and never told because he maybe thought it would make him appear even weirder than most people already saw him. But someone spending so much time and always just through "pure" plants has to have had a special relation with mother Earth.
But to feel and to be inspired is maybe the most powerfull form of magic, or prayer, or whatever you want to call it, there is.

edit on 9-5-2015 by Peeple because: bee

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I think the plants and the connection to Gaia is the fundamental modality for inspiration to begin with. In-spirit. What Terence seemed to have a huge blessing of was endless herbal inspiration. Mostly copious amounts of ganja, but I think his other favorite was periodic large doses of mushrooms. Unfortunately he did promote a "heroic dose" to his audiences in all of his lectures, which was somewhat reckless - or disingenuous - since it turned out he had a really bad trip back in the 1980s where he was starting to believe he was in contact with a split timestream, another Earth, and was basically starting to totally lose his #. There are a lot of back stories he was never able to talk about, but I am convinced he believed in his "The Great Timestream Bifurcation" theory he rarely spoke about. He had to maintain many of his memes and stories because of his being somewhat prolific. But for young people and novices, the 5 dried gram strategy, all the while he also denounced Eastern traditions, in sort of a nihilistic fashion, played to a type of "cool factor" for rave culture youth etc, but created a type of schism when contrasting his ideals with promoting something that was practically impossible for people without an established spiritual discipline.

Mushrooms are particularly interesting shamanic specimens, because they are primary decomposers, a very karma-free life form that creates multitudes of symbiotic relationships on Earth. But even more intriguing is the possibility that certain strains were possibly late-comers to Earth's biology and are in a very real sense "extraterrestrial" - their spores wafting in half way through Gaia's evolution, but still connected in an experiential way with the species-collective databank, which could very well be intergalactic in its nature. Many experiences of these strains seem to indicate an intelligence that can speak to you in your own language. I was interested to read recently that it has also been used in sex magick rituals. I think it's one of the safer, more quirky and beneficial of the entheogens, and supposedly helps to heal brain damage by promoting the growth of new brain cells.

p.s. As a child, seeing faces in things like trees and clouds was quite prevalent. I even had a face-cloud dream last night. The aurora borealis is another good indicator of Gaian life/intelligence:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I think the plants and the connection to Gaia is the fundamental modality for inspiration to begin with. In-spirit

Exactly. Isn't it kind of absurd how our "modern spiritual institutions" almost all religions we have nowadays deny that? Or seem to activly teach us to ignore this? But it is the root of all our "mental" evolutions and nowadays you are called mental when you return to your true human self, to this state of embeded organism in a larger conscience sphere.

1980s where he was starting to believe he was in contact with a split timestream, another Earth, and was basically starting to totally lose his #

This is more or less what happened to me after some time passed and so on, i really would say someone gave me much too much L S D without me knowing about it and one day, i was out gardening and brushing my horses when suddenly my pony and the birds and cats and everything started talking to me. That was also the point when i felt like i fell through a wormhole and landed in a much different timeline. The point of my alienation, so to speak. Everything made sense, but it was like it was all wrong at the same time. As if we should have better stochastics for example by now, as if we would be far behind our potential by just admitting two out of three possibilities to take place in the material reality. And boy did i loose my # since that....

I am convinced he believed in his "The Great Timestream Bifurcation" theory he rarely spoke about. He had to maintain many of his memes and stories because of his being somewhat prolific. But for young people and novices, the 5 dried gram strategy, all the while he also denounced Eastern traditions, in sort of a nihilistic fashion

My big advantage is i don't have to make a living out of my research, so i don't have to maintain any memes and don't need to play for any audience other than myself. But Terence still is kind of an anker to me, he gave me very much, very often with like ten seconds out of 90 minutes talk he says more than for example Nietzsche in his whole writings. And i actually never felt he was denouncing eastern traditions it is more like he got stuck on the E-Ching for some reason.
I firmly believe if any truth is there to be found it has to be seen when you lay all the different patterns above eachother and then connect the coinciding dots. Will say, when you find hinduism in buddhism and taoism and abrahamism and it all has the same quint essential dot. To me philosophy and religions are maps to the landscape of the imaginery world, to visions and therefor the parallel world our souls are experiencing beside the touchable reality. It is not just opinions bouncing of from eachother, but really more a treasure hunt for the truth about being a spiritual being in a material world. Denying one of them is not going to do us any good, because then you make ten steps east, but you don't know you have to start counting when you passed the "faces in clouds" dreams. It's spiritual allchemy, kind of.

Mushrooms are particularly interesting shamanic specimens, because they are primary decomposers, a very karma-free life form that creates multitudes of symbiotic relationships on Earth. But even more intriguing is the possibility that certain strains were possibly late-comers to Earth's biology and are in a very real sense "extraterrestrial"

It's life itself, God, or whatever you call it, life is connected and it is everywhere at the same time and...
damn now i want loads and lots of mushrooms.

re-p.s.: You're obviously not burdened with some of the restrictions others have to overcome before they can embrace their spiritual self. I was a very wild, loud child, till my parents got a divorce since that i started to sit a lot beneath trees and just looking at the world, about that time i started a close relationship with ganja at a very young age and now look at me: "friends of reality" call me crazy, while i say i dedicated my life to find out what this conscience/soul thingy is.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The Sphinx

Guardian of ancient knowledge, a legend herself she is said to protect the mysterious story of Atlantis and it's significance for Earth.
Osiris came to Earth, like many others did before him, to share his blood and his wisdom. After him the birds and all creatures of Earth shared their wisdom, hovering over his descendants shoulders.
The Sphinx itself, a lion body with a mans head, is a symbolf of self-controlled power. The number VIII in the book of Toth we call Tarot.

Lets Call the Number of the Sphinx ... "18 Angels" because the Sphinx is the Earthbound form. (Then we can call the Goddess of Heaven's number as 8, because beyond the 7 SEALS is the 8th, which is the New Spirit).

The Arc

This happened around 2400-2000 b.c. (estimation with credits to Mayan calendars and TWZ), when the first "orders of protectors" were established. The Egyptians had one, Mesopotamians and everybody who "knew". The policy of "need to know" is much older than we think.
Then 1.000- 1.400 after Jesus, the crusades happened, to steal, or to protect the arc, that depends from which side of the fence you're looking at it.

The Three Largest Pyramids of Egypt were constructed on this wise:

14 Angels Slain from Abraham to David
14 Angels Slain from David to Babylon
14 Angels Slain from Babylon to Chirst

After 42 angels had been slain, God forbid the Angels to trample on the Goddess of Heaven in the Earth with the giving of their testimony. (that is something God has convicted the churches with in the name of Aaron, which is given a death sentence).

42 Angels + 18 Angels of the Sphinx = 60 Angels to the Great Tribulation + 10 Angels Slain to the termination of the Earth.

Aleister Crowley says in his book of the law which counts the 70 Angels of Daniel 9:
18. Burn upon their brows, o splendrous serpent!
60. My number is 11, as all their numbers who are of us. The Five Pointed Star, with a Circle in the Middle, & the circle is Red. My colour is black to the blind, but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing. Also I have asecret glory for them that love me.

The Numbers 18, and 60 describe the Goddess of Heaven, because it took these many Angels to be Slain, to go to 60 Angels to begin the Great Tribulation of 42 Days, which marks the end of the earth, going into the 3 Days of Darkness, then the final 150 Days. In which case the First Book of the Law ends in the Mark of the Beast 666 (since this deals with the Antichrist revealed, or verse 66), to recount the first 10 Angels that are stated in verses 1 to 10, which are the 60th to 70th Angels that are slain, that is why the Goddess of Nuit is used, as a reference to the Goddess of Heaven(so far we've had only the first Book of the Law in view (sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx)

Hitler

now only about 500- 900 years later did know Aleister Crowley and had a thing for arcane stuff. That's when a big UFO wave started.
"Suffering is necessary to keep the world in balance", if I may paraphrase Mother Theresa, because it shows how we face Moloch, or the Deceiver, or the Demigurge asking for sacrificies, behind our religious institutions. Not Jesus. Or spirits like him and Buddha and Ghandi and...

1945 the Largest Group of People are destroyed in the least amount of time, in Human History. 1945 + the 75 verses of Aleister Crowley's Book of the Law Chapter 3 = 2015. The Beginning of the End of Humanities suffering in this universe. But what I meant to say was. 1945 + the First 70 Verses of the Book of the Law 3 = The Great Tribulation which Marks the 5 Months of Revelations which is the last 5 verses of the Book of the Law 3, verses 71 to 75. Before This:

62. To Me do ye reverence! to me come ye through tribulation of ordeal, which is bliss. ... In the Book of the Law 3, the phrase "Great Tribulation" is used to identify with the 62nd Angel that is slain of Daniel 9 ... remember the Antichrist must die in part, and he is counted as the "Two Witnesses" that is why the 60th Angel in Book 1 is counted as the 62nd Angel in Book 3. We have the exact beginning of the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation in view. (the Antichrist is slain twice, at the beginning of the Great Tribulation, and at the beginning of the 3 days of darkness). The context of Book 3 however is focused more so on humanity then it is on the heavens like we've seen in book 1. Book 2 is focused on Spiritual Satan, but we don't need to go into detail, at the very least I will say:

49. I am unique & conqueror. I am not of the slaves that perish. Be they damned & dead! Amen. (This is of the 4: there is a fifth who is invisible, & therein am I as a babe in an egg. )

The 4th Kingdom of Daniel 9 is the Night Vision, and the 5th Kingdom is the Ancient of Days ... ... ... The Gospel says a "Midnight Cry" is given when the 10 Virgins take up their Lamps (remember 10 Angels are slain from the 60th to the 70th Angel to complete the Gospel). Aleister Crowley has the "Loosing of Spiritual Satan inview", which begins with the "Great Tribulation". So in Chapter 2 of the Book of the Law that is our context.

(I think I will come back later, perhaps tie eth*** suici**'s progression into the revealing of the universe, which appears to burst like a bubble very explosively and very briely, before these matters are cleansed, which we've seen increasing evidence of nationally and internationally)
edit on 12-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

Thanks for contributing. Here is the link to the book of the law, I am reading it right now, i think i only overflew it the first time, since Crowley is not exactly my type, but never the less truth is found in dark, light and all shades of grey (god i hate that book).
And of course there is the problem with the TWZ "zero point" we seem to get closer to.
But what does it mean, right? Is the end of the world as we know it necessariliy a bad thing, when we take a closer look at all the injustice and suffering we built up?
I'd appreciate if you could keep it(your insights and perspectives on the mater) coming, because i feel we might find something new.

Love is the law, love under will.

edit on 12-5-2015 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And of course there is the problem with the TWZ "zero point" we seem to get closer to.
But what does it mean, right? Is the end of the world as we know it necessariliy a bad thing, when we take a closer look at all the injustice and suffering we built up?
We are given a cryptogram in the Book of the Law to address this situation, in Chapter 2, which more or less focuses on Spiritual satan:

74. The length of thy longing shall be the strength of its glory. He that lives long & desires death much is ever the King among the Kings.
76. 4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L. What meaneth this, o prophet? Thou knowest not; nor shalt thou know ever. There cometh one to follow thee: he shall expound it. But remember, o chose none, to be me; to follow the love of Nu in the star-lit heaven; to look forth upon men, to tell them this glad word.

46382432489 = 11 Digits
ABKALGMORYXRPSTOVAL = 19 Digits

9/11/2001 (9/11/1) ... now we have 30 Digits to the Cryptogram itself ... Luke 3:23 "Jesus and Joseph about 30 Years". In otherwords this is what is being stated (this is also incorrect):

First Death of the Devil = 9/11/2001
Second Death of the Devil = 9/11/2015

(12,000 Days are assigned to Joseph the Antichrist which is introduced in Revelations, so 12000 for Jesus, and 12000 for the Antichrist)

First Death of the Devil = 9/11/2001 - 12000 Days = Death of Martin Luther King Jr. in 1968
Second Death of the Devil = 9/13/2015 - 12000 Days = Birth of the Antichrist (After the Antichrist is alive for 12000 Days, "Genetic Dan the Lion" is Slain, and replaced with "Joseph the Lion" (Exodus 34:1-3, Rev. 5:5 (when Moses/Antichrist is takes precedence, "Genetic Dan moves out along with the Separatist Inheritor* tribes outside of Judah, this marks the beginning of the Great Tribulation)

(Genetic Dan put to shame, 9/11/2001 ... Genetic Dan terminated 9/13/2015 ... "Summer is Nigh of Matthew 24:32" is 7/15/2015 (peak of summer) forward 42 days is 9/13/2015 ... as opposed to the 42 Days of Jonah, since we are given "forty two" in revelations when Jesus appears as the Fallen Stones/UFOs paralleling the 42 Slain Angels before the 18 Slain Angels which marked the apparent worshiping of the Goddess of Heaven by the Sons of Man.) (otherwise if 42 Days were not in view, 9/11/2001 and 9/11/2015 would be our answer).

originally posted by: corsair00

I think the plants and the connection to Gaia is the fundamental modality for inspiration to begin with. In-spirit. What Terence seemed to have a huge blessing of was endless herbal inspiration. Mostly copious amounts of ganja, but I think his other favorite was periodic large doses of mushrooms. Unfortunately he did promote a "heroic dose" to his audiences in all of his lectures, which was somewhat reckless - or disingenuous - since it turned out he had a really bad trip back in the 1980s where he was starting to believe he was in contact with a split timestream, another Earth, and was basically starting to totally lose his #. There are a lot of back stories he was never able to talk about, but I am convinced he believed in his "The Great Timestream Bifurcation" theory he rarely spoke about. He had to maintain many of his memes and stories because of his being somewhat prolific. But for young people and novices, the 5 dried gram strategy,

9/11/2001
12/21/2012
7/15/2015

We can say with some degree of certainty that these are dates when Angels were/are Slain. Some of this Follows the Solstice Precessional Alignment Dates of 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016 ... but in reality, we have 5 Angels Slain with 7/15/2015 being the 60th Angel that marks the Great Tribulation, to the final 10 Angels that make 70 total. In which case when the 60th Angel is Slain, 2 More angels are immediately slain instead of the "Two Witnesses" (of Jesus and Joseph, or of Moses and Elijah) to begin the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation also. So these figures seem to connect, at first glance anyway with 1982 being about 12,000 days before 9/12/2015, tied to the Antichrist. With 1994 being some date a series of ministers choose as the end of the world, we can just assume this is what they referred to. (Counting from 60 ... Lamb Slain of Jesus 61, Trumpets 5,6,7 + Seals 5,6,7 = 67, Two Witness for the 3 Days of Darkness (seen as the Bull of Ezekiel Slain, instead of the Lamb of the Exodus for Door Posts, to Open up a Portal) = 69, then the Antichrist after the 150 Days are completed for 70 Angels total of Daniel 9)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

What's Genetic Dan?
And besides that, the problem with the Anti-Christ thing i am having is this:
Jesus is not the church, or the patriarchic institutions that came afterwards in his name, so would the Anti be against the man, or the institutions? As someone putted it here

They already tried to take control of Earth a few times. Last time I think people crucified the ambassador.
co Trueman
And as i said before in my belief system it is not yet entirely established with what our collective conscience is communicating with, therefor, if Crowley was really communicating with the same "aliens" as Jesus did, why all the deception? And so long? why would humanity be driven to the brinck of extinction over lies, when they could have just said, "Hello Cousins, we come visiting every now and then". Is the Anti-Christ the end of the deception, (maybe) would she be an alien herself and would that be a good idea?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
(My mistake, I believe slipstream happened in 1988 and again in 2012, then our next expectation is 2015. As a parallel for the 3 Days of Darkness which is revealed after the Great Tribulation of 42 Days. Before the 3 occurrences of the slipstream, the WOW Signal was detected, the "New Universe", and our "Spiritual Universe" are not yet unified, this can only take place during the 150 days of Star Wormwood)

What's Genetic Dan? And besides that, the problem with the Anti-Christ thing i am having is this: Jesus is not the church, or the patriarchic institutions that came afterwards in his name, so would the Anti be against the man, or the institutions? As someone putted it here

(Genetic Dan is Human Life that is terminated as a threat to the portion of humanity going into the New Universe.) (Threats humanity has defined in its own terms according to Census Bureau reports of mass amounts of r* and murd** ... which also permeates just below the "Tropic of Cancer" ... and as simple as it sounds this is connected to color ... or unless otherwise clarified and I believe it is).

............. God removes Jesus Christ, and replaces Jesus Christ, with the "Ancient of Days". God does not replace Jesus Christ with the Church or the Religious or Political Institutions. If Jesus Christ is the "Lamb", then the Antichrist is the "Bull/Ox" ... Isiah 66:3 Says that when "Genetic Dan the Dog/Lion" is slain, then is the Antichrist/Ancient of Days revealed as the "Bull/Ox" ... That God will replace Jesus Christ with, in order to complete the Gospel. When Genetic Dan is slain the Great Tribulation will begin, at that time the Antichrist will not longer be avoidable by mankind ... when the 150 Days begins, God will replace the Lamb with Him, and this will mark the Portal to the New Universe, which is called "Star Wormwood'"'s, exodus of remaining portion of humanlife, as many who would willingly cooperate with a minimum amount of force if any at that time. (The Ancient of Days is the 5th Kingdom of Daniel 9, when the 5th Trumpet and 5th SEAL are opened the Great Tribulation begins ... thus according to Daniel the Antichrist does not war with the saints, he is not in opposition to the gospel's program, contrary to what many believe).

And as i said before in my belief system it is not yet entirely established with what our collective conscience is communicating with, therefor, if Crowley was really communicating with the same "aliens" as Jesus did, why all the deception? And so long? why would humanity be driven to the brinck of extinction over lies, when they could have just said, "Hello Cousins, we come visiting every now and then". Is the Anti-Christ the end of the deception, (maybe) would she be an alien herself and would that be a good idea?

The Earth was designed to give the generations of man a chance to flourish ... and they have indeed flourished ... now at the same time, the Spirituality of mankind is in its lowest estate possible. The spirituality of the human race is a deciding factor in the decision making process for the method to exercise in dividing the populations of man. For their own benefit, and to afford them the opportunity to flourish in the New Universe, where there is considerably more potential ... and by consequence of an incorrect transitioning, more potential for annihilation. ... ... ... ... Immediately we will find that a great deal of humanity is incapable of living outside of this universe ... we will also find that a great deal of humanity needs to be removed because their judgment is completed, so that others can be tried (that is what the Great Tribulation is about) ... from the Great Tribulation forwards we can call the remainder of the human race, Judah, but not Judah in the name of Zion the Separatist Inheritor* which is a picture of the USA. Spiritually ... ... ... ... God, the Aliens helping to facilitate the process, and the Antichrist understand the Spiritual Nature of humanity is simply not going to cut it, and therefore much of the secrecy is used to finish the conviction and divide humanity accordingly for the potential. The God, the Antichrist or the Aliens will not always be a secret, but by that time billions of people will not exist to challenge human life.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
is the 4.40*10 aleister crowley reference? i was watching a video where someone says in there memoirs
"not 9, not 11 but 10" , not sure what you mean by 4.40??

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I don't believe in the rapture. I don't believe life is so simple you can put in evil vs. good. And I believe cancer is healable.
The potential that's dividing humanity, is simply honesty. Unreflected people need to outsource good and evil to a superiour power in order to avoid taking responsibility for their actions and decissions. That's dishonest. I know my flaws, because i thought about it and caught them in action. I could yell Aliens and Demons, but really it is me who asked for it.
Which is not to say there are no influences, no temptations, and nobody helping and supporting, but it is not as dramatic as it sounds, the way you express it.
And aliens is always the number one go to answer when you really don't know. Could as well be really nothing more than we from the past and future playing with ourselfes and because the communication is restricted to the right brain-half the messages are easily misunderstood. Because it lands in the same area where you pack all your unsolved stuff into, there is nothing to be afraid of instead you not knowing your personality=> your incitement => your biggest fears and your biggest needs. What we do is, we create good and evil, demons and angels, simply because we get afraid, or enjoy without knowing how this can be, because it rings a bell in our persona we usually avoid and disregard as, too good to be true vs. to ashamed to admit.
There is no secret club, it is us, all of us. Which also shows one of our biggest collective problem, most people are so deatched from their nature, they actually want us all to die, i.E. the doom porners are the real threat to our sanity.

a reply to: sanitizedinfo

It's just a play with numbers and a reference to David Sereda, because of the Pleiades.

At a distance of about 440 light years from the Earth, the Pleiades are one of the nearest galactic open clusters....
these stars are from 40 to 1000 times brighter than our Sun...

besides that the 10 is the jumping point, 9 is still in the singles, 11 is the first of the tenner and 10 is the bridge.

edit on 12-5-2015 by Peeple because: bee

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

In regards to Terence McKenna's thoughts about novelty reaching its maximum in 'TimeWave Zero', the "end of the world" and the UFO phenomenon, I made an amateur but visually poignant summation of his ideas on these subjects in a YouTube video a few years back:

I think it still remains a valid point of view - even with the fluffy-bunny love Goddess take at the end, which could be more or less a reflection of his privileged herbal inspiration (which those unable to experience themselves disregard as "delusional" LOL).

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Wonderfull. As almost always: what he says.

Edit:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is creepy how he speeks to me, Ishtar Inanna, and the blue apple, he really talks to me.
After this conversation with Bluesma yesterday, it is creepy*10

edit on 13-5-2015 by Peeple because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join