It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking back 4.40 * 10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I put his in Dreams & Predictions, because it is what I call "fiction remote writing", it started as so many others, wild assumptions and theories i lived through lately as a letter, but then i decided i discuss it with my dear flow-riders on ATS, please argue, share your opinion, point out mistakes, what ever you have.

The Sphinx

Guardian of ancient knowledge, a legend herself she is said to protect the mysterious story of Atlantis and it's significance for Earth.
Osiris came to Earth, like many others did before him, to share his blood and his wisdom. After him the birds and all creatures of Earth shared their wisdom, hovering over his descendants shoulders.
The Sphinx itself, a lion body with a mans head, is a symbolf of self-controlled power. The number VIII in the book of Toth we call Tarot.
"Information is timeless" and it is not just me but also others feeling an alien presence we can't put a name on, that works.
Tesslar, Jung, even the nutjob Crowley were able to communicate with "alien presences". Alien is the best word, because who ever questions this, can't. All it says is: strange.
The story of our true human history got seeded all over the world, this was the true Babylonian confusion. But Buddhists, Hinduists, Taoists, Jews and all Abrahamic religions, all have the same source, with different "access angles". This is what happens to narrated knowledge, everybody dropps a bit, adds a bit, changes a bit... Look what happened to the story of Parsifal, after Wagner it has entirely changed it's meaning and storyline.
The knowledge from beneath the Sphinx, got either stolen, or copied and burried. But I am pretty sure it became

The Arc

This happened around 2400-2000 b.c. (estimation with credits to Mayan calendars and TWZ), when the first "orders of protectors" were established. The Egyptians had one, Mesopotamians and everybody who "knew". The policy of "need to know" is much older than we think.
Then 1.000- 1.400 after Jesus, the crusades happened, to steal, or to protect the arc, that depends from which side of the fence you're looking at it.
Jesus was in my opinion an enlightened person, like Buddha and many, many others, able to access this "alien presence" in our minds. He was pissing everybody off, because he dared to challenge the status quo. He was a walking, talking warning sign for those in power, and that's why he still is such a powerfull symbol to call on to, when you feel you need protection.
This is were Satan comes from: because what it does is it shuts those up, who are asking questions, who want to learn more, heretics, sceptics are more like Jesus, then those "What would Jesus do" idiots.
Anyhoo those "in the know" where so busy keeping it secret and fighting about it, it probably got lost. Maybe when the library in Alexandria burnt down.

Hitler

now only about 500- 900 years later did know Aleister Crowley and had a thing for arcane stuff. That's when a big UFO wave started.
"Suffering is necessary to keep the world in balance", if I may paraphrase Mother Theresa, because it shows how we face Moloch, or the Deceiver, or the Demigurge asking for sacrificies, behind our religious institutions. Not Jesus. Or spirits like him and Buddha and Ghandi and...
But a peek in suffering that's for sure. And he went entirely against Jews, because he also felt they didn't share their secret with him. He felt excluded. But thank God he failed, or did he?
Because

Modern Orders

still exist. I can only talk about Germany, but it is pretty open and not very secretive, that there are still people in the order of the cross, rose-cruscians, assasins, ninjas and so on. I am pretty sure this goes for all of Europe and the US and Russia, and also Asia and Africa and everybody in between. With tainted, hidden facts between the lines and in the pictures, hidden between omnipotent symbols there is still transcending truth. There is more to the experience of "being human" than rational reality, there are also chaotic images, dreams, art, all "inspired" actions manifesting in reality.

We have reached a point in our fate, where we, again, decide if we want to live or die. Because only a collaborative effort will be capable to fix the mess we made. Only an awakening to the fundamental interconnectedness of all things, will save us from extinction.
Let's say welcome and pray for our family to arrive in time before the sociopaths in power kill us all.
Till then, think, be free, question everything, because I am sure a lot of my assumptions can't be true.
What if Plato saw our end and not something from the past? A civilsation so evolved, they didn't have to bother with the daily deeds...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The mundane existence of our modern global civilization, on its surface in the mainstream of cultures, is absolutely destroying the collective soul. I think of it in different metaphors such as water and soil. A vivified mind full of rich imagination feels very watery to me. Like moist earth full of foliage and vegetation. When soil becomes dehydrated, eventually it turns to sand... and from that point on that original biological process cannot be reversed. Similarly, the psyche/imagination needs to be refreshed before it turns into a desert. Looking around me nowadays at friends and family, and even myself, I can see variations of a Spiritual Desert emerging.

The dilemma of revitalizing the human spirit, as well as the socio-technological feedback loop effecting all of Nature on Earth, can be summed up metaphorically in this clip from 'Weird Nature'. Can we get a pipeline into the collective unconscious in enough time?

I am finding myself more and more interested in variations of Crowley and others as I ponder how other people in more recent times have dealt with these issues. Intellectual structure is necessary, but ultimately one needs experiential modalities. There are plenty out there - one just needs to focus, pick and choose - and act!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Oh you're so nice to contribute again, i was kind of hoping you'd show up.
Did you know what also burnt down in Alexandria was early Zoroastrian writings and knowledge? I found this site God-Checker and I think it is super fun.
Also it taught me Jesus is Mithras, Mitra and Mithra. Or kind of, these gods are all washing in and out of eachother it seems. Point is, the guy symbolic for the whole religion is this one:

He has two circles, one around his procreational parts and the other in his hands, i.E. the two things men use to build their legacy. Also he is surrounded by what looks to me like stilistic lotus

The roots of a lotus flower extend into the mud and the stem grows up through the water and the flower blossoms above the surface. In Buddhist theought, this pattern of growth signifies the progress of the soul from the primeval mud of materialism, through the waters of experience, and into the bright sunshine of enlightenment.

religionfacts
I don't have to tell you what i think the winged machine he rides could symbolise, you know my "thought pattern".
And now i'll watch the vid...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

There are a few different anomalies associated with the year 1945 in particular that relate to your OP. The significance of the atomic bomb detonations in New Mexico cannot be overstated, since they are likely to have opened a portal or ripped open space/time. Aside from that, the lost Gnostic texts found in the Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi were also discovered that year. The visionary sci-fi author Philip K. Dick had a series of paranormal experiences which led him to write an enormous "exegesis" which culminated in his book 'VALIS' (Vast Active Living Intelligence System), where he suggests that once these Gnostic texts were found, opened and intellectually-assimilated, a type of spiritual energy permeated throughout the world non-locally. You also alluded to Aleister Crowley's rituals and contacts from around that time as well, and I guess everybody knows about Kenneth Arnold, Roswell and all of the UFO activity that has haunted our space/time continuum ever since...

Reference to historical cycles repeating themselves that involve collective racial upheavals (and a type of occult origin involving ritual sacrifice), such as the Jews as slaves in Egyptian times and the Jews as a scapegoat to the Nazis, shortly before 1945, point to an archetypal aspect to reality that transcends space and time. As you mentioned, these historical upheavals have been graphed utilizing the I Ching and computer software such as 'TimeWave Zero'. These cycles are likely to still be echoing in an accelerating time-spiral, with historical resonances influencing modern conflicts as well, but may be next to impossible to graph since after around 2012 because we are in the lower levels of historical space/time infinity at this point.

Modern Orders

still exist. I can only talk about Germany, but it is pretty open and not very secretive, that there are still people in the order of the cross, rose-cruscians, assasins, ninjas and so on. I am pretty sure this goes for all of Europe and the US and Russia, and also Asia and Africa and everybody in between. With tainted, hidden facts between the lines and in the pictures, hidden between omnipotent symbols there is still transcending truth. There is more to the experience of "being human" than rational reality, there are also chaotic images, dreams, art, all "inspired" actions manifesting in reality.

"They say some men carry their war with them for the rest of their lives, and some men put it behind them like an old pair of shoes. Then I guess there are others who go on fighting, even if they have no idea who their fight is with, or why it's so important not to give up..."

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The roots of a lotus flower extend into the mud and the stem grows up through the water and the flower blossoms above the surface. In Buddhist theought, this pattern of growth signifies the progress of the soul from the primeval mud of materialism, through the waters of experience, and into the bright sunshine of enlightenment.

There's an empty space inside my heart
Where the weeds take root
So now I'll set you free
I'll set you free

Slowly we unfurl as lotus flowers
'Cause all I want is the moon upon a stick
Just to see what if, just to see what is
I can't kick your habit
Just to feed your fast ballooning head
Listen to your heart

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

This is now not that related on first glance and mostly just an answer to this:

a type of spiritual energy permeated throughout the world non-locally.
and me enjoying more and more qunatum entaglement and from that point of view:
We're livingin a Spiral galaxy, moving through space so if you would want to draw a diagramm of our galaxy relative to the universe you would get a helix, we're no spiral we're a helix galaxy, the helix is our genetical code, and the description of quantum movement, oscillation in a time reference frame. And there we have it again, the unsatisfying description and perception of time. Time and space through Einsteins eyes, if you catch my drift.
So you should watch this:

The first part is also good, but i'm refering to this especially the timeless information and the wave duality is something that got me thinking: What if it is entirely different?
1. there is enough matter and anti-matter, if you compare it to a photon, mass-less, but with an impuls through velocity. Mass increases through speed, somaybe we shouldn't look for missing mass, but missing speed?
2. we know more or less about the spin, and how time is a product of space and speed, but not satisfying on closer inspection, so there is like in the matter/anti-matter problem a missing force.
3. our computer systems run only on two possibilities: 0 / 1, while we are trying to use them for a simulation and calculation of a realm where you have 0 / n / 1.
My thought now is this:
We are spinning in our galaxy and our quantas, our macro and micro cosmoses so to speak are maybe actually responsible for something like time/anti-time. To make it easier to visualise:
The tiniest entity is in itself a helix, not a cloud, it is a tiny particle spiraling through space-time while changing through its 3 statuses: 0 / n / 1. The blurry apearing uncertainty is now simply because it is generating a time field. Or to simplify it, it's "frequency" is a product of it's core which is its quasi DNA=> that what will determine what it will be when embeded in its bigger frame, like the determination, if it will be part of a photon, of mass, or voltage, etc. So the frequency is it's core moving faster than light i.E. in a mass- and timeless-vacuum. If i reach endless mass, when approaching the speed of light, the maximum, the amplitude of my oscilating time less particle, then there also has to be the other side of the occasion, where i reach endless time of an almost still standing mass less particle. And the neutral state is where they cancel eachother out.
If you follow my train of thought: time is the integral of quantas spin in relation to the frame, the expansion velocity of the universe. Is that an interesting idea or what?
And because i am a naughty sci-fi story inventor: Just imagine the implication, if this really would be true only for our galaxy, and other "spirals" while nebulas and stuff like that have just a different construction pattern, no helix, but something that is so counter intuitive to us, all we can see is chaos. We're helix-wired and bound to our helix perception, so anti matter might be invisible because it found something different to base its frame on. So much possibilities when you swimm in a pool of endless enthropy.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I watched that video last night, it was very interesting and complex. If I keep looking into more of this science, I will start to assimilate the information better eventually. It reminded me of Tom Bearden's 'Excalibur Briefing', which is replete with theoretical physics jargon - but explaining amazing paranormal phenomena as well. I am curious what the scientists had in mind when they talked about Cnow and what happens after death.

Just imagine the implication, if this really would be true only for our galaxy, and other "spirals" while nebulas and stuff like that have just a different construction pattern, no helix, but something that is so counter intuitive to us, all we can see is chaos. We're helix-wired and bound to our helix perception, so anti matter might be invisible because it found something different to base its frame on. So much possibilities when you swimm in a pool of endless enthropy.

I have never consciously swam in a pool of entropy, but I may do it when I get REM sleep. Pool Of Thoughtsmash? Altered States and high-technology. Radiohead... *TV pops loud suddenly* My all-time favorite scene from 'Days of Future Past' is when Charles Xavier, in the 1970s, tries on his mind-helmet gizmo. There used to be a clip of it on YouTube. It's epic. He keys in to a human neural network mentally and what is depicted is a considerable amount of human chaos and psychic entropy, screaming and yelling and crying, and a small blip of a female child saying "Who are you?" - implying seeing a ghost or imaginary friend. It's basically remote viewing, but when Charles was doing it at this particular time he was in rough shape spiritually and was not able to handle the collective pain.

If I had that technology and could get into people's heads, more than 1 out of 10 times, preferably if their mental state is calm-butterfly-wings and non-tornado enough, there would be all kinds of fun and endless possibility. I am quite intrigued with the sci-fi aspect of such technology as it relates to the mind and time as you have explained above. Of course, you were talking more about cosmology and the universe out there, but it made me think of these things.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well the Cnow is the current state of conscience as i understood it, since this thing is subjective to endless fluctuation it is always just an approximation if you try to describe it.
Like who am i? I am in this very moment a very different state of consicience then when i am up for 20 hours and hungry, for example. The conscience is a messed up thing to define, isn't it? What's part of it, what not, what creates it what gets created from it... Are my basic needs part of my conscience? Is my need to use the bath room different than an animals?
"Who are you" indeed. Is there a thing like a "personal" conscience at all? Or are all our "human traits" merely one tentacle of the P.O.T.?
What happens after death? Where are the 21 gramms mass going to and what was this "thing" called personality in the first place? I like to point out, according to my theory quantas are not only creating time, but also mass, so maybe the soul is really just a reflective energy floating through the body and when the machine stops, it isn't going anywhere it just stops spinning.
Who says we with all our little processors hooking them up on a global web haven't already collectively created an AI? Like your TV getting louder when you praise advanced technology. Who says "internet synchronisity" isn't exactly this: an alternative artificial brain, billions of connected neurons world wide. We helped creating it and feed it freely with everything there is to know about us. Will it have feelings? Does it already? Is it selfaware? Can it be selfaware with a purely voltage body? Did you notice how living close to landlines high voltage facilities and in between of a lot of electro smog in general seems to make people more vulnerable for "psychic attacks"? Who is behind it? The internet itself? Be kind to your computers... just in case.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

As somebody diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder with a wide-array of varying states of consciousness, often uncomfortable, like being up for 20 hours and hungry LOL, and a rather dubious reputation and usually misunderstood etc, I have an extremely ambivalent relationship to 'Cnow' and the collective. It kind of disturbs me in the sense that I am pathologically inclined to distance myself from the social matrix, hence my ghostiness. I just fear if I cannot open up to life while I can now, I might be forever trapped in that type of isolation. That's the bad-trip aspects of the physical/metaphysical and social component - at least for me.

The internet collective information part is quite intriguing, though, and I have grown up with it and kind of melded with it in a weird way. At the very least I also helped feed it information and encouraged the growth of multimedia-related info sharing like BitTorrent sites and the like. Huge archives of seedboxes spitting out thousands of gigabytes over the years, of choice info about consciousness, spirituality and the paranormal.

I remember just before social media like Facebook and internet bandwidth exploded in speed, I would have dreams where I was in my childhood hometown in our little elementary school, with all the people I grew up with. And all of a sudden we were all teleported upwards into a huge circular structure of some sort. Likely a UFO metaphor, but all related to the Internet A.I. collective.

Other collective "joining together" metaphors I think of sometimes is the concept of strings of lights, sort of like on an xmas tree, and how each individual bulb contributes to the overall effect of the light display. But sometimes, at least in the old days, there was an issue where if one bulb went out, it would effect the chain of light distribution throughout an entire string of lights, such that it would not work properly (if at all). Perhaps a similar type of phenomena is at play with the overall collective unconscious, in the sense of fragmentation and competing ideologies. If we could bridge more to a common vision, with the help of internet connectivity, the strength of the chain of lights, or the direction of global evolution itself could be much more cohesive and powerful.

p.s. It is important to interface with a well-maintained computer, since the feedback loop restructures one's neurons and psyche. So maybe it is a good thing that I accidentally royally effed up my most recent laptop, so I can just take a vacation from it, reorganize and get a new one and start with a blank slate, so to speak... (maybe purgatory/reincarnation works the same way with the soul)
edit on 2015-04-24T19:32:48-05:002015Fri, 24 Apr 2015 19:32:48 -050048pm32Fri, 24 Apr 2015 19:32:48 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Detached and alienated, i know these two better than any other emotions.
But experience shows as long as you live it is impossible not to effect you're environment. And I don't know if you saw the timelapse photos of The mummy of Rosaria and know all the mythological stories about the dead waiting for their resurrection? But maybe the death enter a realm where the speed of time approaches 0? Eternity...
# now i am freaking myself out.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

But maybe we will get to meet this guy:

He looks pretty #ing awesome LOL

p.s. If I go Casper in the end, I bet I will have tons of fun scaring people and being generally transient and attaching myself to randoms and live vicariously through them. Probably it will be similar to what was depicted as the spirit world in Peter Jackson's 'The Lovely Bones'. It had some considerable redeeming qualities in the end...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Dude, i really like you, but you are in America, you should either leave or make yourself a safe place in your mind, an anker, a referrence point, pole if you will to go back to.
Remember our industrial military coplex discussion and how my wild ride started? Be safe, they are here. Just around the corner hiding in plane sight, just out of reach, so to speak, but that's for us, not for them. And others are here, Scientology, Monsanto, the defamation of Obama, Hilary knee-deep in the spread of scientology, you are in danger. Shut yourself down.
Remeber these other threads about the "internet bubbly"? How rapidly the violence is spreading in the US? Amongst all sides protestors, as police? The Gametester guy that had these testing offer for the video game and focus trainiing with mind activity monitoring? Holy #, seriously they use your laptop, he is now maybe your best friend.
There was a friend of a friend dying recently, he sent a post mortem short message, we all did help to programme the A.I. that's controlling us, but Aliens, real #ing Aliens, Jedi like, police investigations, are taking over the controll, slowly but # will get wild, soon. They told Putin. He had a stroke like event, I guess, a heart attack, a near death melt down, anyhoo... Be save. Focus and train your mind.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Jacques Vallee said that everybody will essentially be digitally scrutinized by the A.I. (& friends) and categorized, like what happened during World War II, and everything gathered on people will be used against them. Police investigations. Or the FEMA camp scenario - red, blue and green camps. Is this what you are referring to? Technically I am not American, I am above them geographically, but it is pretty close to being the same thing, especially if it all becomes one super power.

I have considered my laptop to be my best friend - I am speaking literally. I am addicted to computers and the internet. But there is no doubt I need to focus on other things and train my mind. Does reading books count? Longer stretches of time focusing. Meditation and maybe some video games that aren't connected to mind control. Playing music, constructive cognitive activity. I totally get that. I know things are getting chaotic, I can feel it.

I guess they have been slowly getting that way for years now. The boiling frog...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Fun part is i always thought the ones with the FEMA camps and Ozarks and stuff are nuts. Now i am not sure anymore who is nuts. Maybe just an overdose x-files.
But my (others would call it) spirit-guide says he is an ET. And I try to figure out why, what and how and when. And it's not easy because i am not hearing voices it is just suggestions. Unspoken suggestions i can only tell what the question was from the answer i am giving. I know they are doing it with others too. And from the very beginning it had a religious sub tone to it. Did you ever pray the pater noster?
But what that means, it could be they altered our timeline to make them fit into it. It could be alright and business just as mother nature, or our fate wanted it to happen. I don't know and seriously hope i am just crazy.

edit on 25-4-2015 by Peeple because: stupid space bar

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I thought I was crazy when I heard it last summer during the Michael Brown police investigations playing on CNN. They played this audio clip of some alleged dude who was doing a webcam chat with some, apparently, hot babe LOL - anyways, there were a few anomalies I noticed. First of all, the voice was mechanical, like a computer-generated voice. Secondly, it did not respond to the shots fired. Also, it said something about going through digital files or videos and said something like "how could I forget". It was one of those things that was almost subliminal, and I am not sure if ordinary people just tuned it out. I think they didn't pick up on it at all. But for me, my immediate response was "A.I."! A.I./alien could be interchangeable, really... Perhaps some of the police in America are aliens as well. They could look and sound essentially the same as us, but may have infiltrated various parts of government infrastructure to effect social change (or cause complete destruction... which could really be the same thing, depending on how you look at it). The overall system, judicial, economical, religious etc, as far as I see it, is a huge pile of dookie anyways, so if I were an alien I would try to effect change myself...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Oh no the vids not working.
But AI, moments did i have too, lately. I'd really die to know what's going on. So far all i got is my tiny perspective, a severe lack of informaton and the weird feeling someone should warn us and tell us what's what, even if it may cause panic in the first moment, but at least we'd know what we are up against. Humans are cockroaches, we survive everything. Adapt and invent, that's our thing.
But it's corruption and favoritism no matter where you look. Are you familiar with Mannheim? The first few pages in "Ideologie und Utopie" he describes the different approaches to view reality and political and social developments and how the "classes" naturally clash over ideologies. The ones in power do everything to stay there and the ones without are busy surviving in a "faked" reality.
Now it really got to a point i guess, where you can trust nobody anymore. The policemen and women see the public as enemy, not just in the US, literally everywhere. The ones too stupid to make the right decissions.
The politicians, officials etc. feel superiour and basically are busy just to keep the truth from everybody, because, well we're too stupid to make the right decissions for ourselfes, they think.
if there were an AI, like the internet became selfaware, got "out and above" everything, we ordinaries wouldn't have to worry because logic would dictate, information is key and you can't blame those who don't know, but the ones abusing the system and making everything worse.
if it is indeed not just alien but EBEs, the current turmoil would be the perfect excuse to cause even more trouble, because they would hopefully also see how it is not the collective humanities fault, but the system and the ones abusing it with no regards to their fellow humans.
if it is our collective conscience rising, see the two if's above.
I would definetly # my pants. That's what the friends friends short message said, he sent five days after his dead: "Have a nice live. I'd # my pants."
But as long as we stay calm, don't get aggressive and stay on "search for the truth"-mode, nobody can abuse us. You can't shoot people in a candle and drums circle without looking like the agressor. We just need to find out, record it and report it to the internet. Avoid what we identified as counter-productive and keep maintaining the only thing that will get us through: our mind.
Like what you do when a child misbehaves, you explain what it did wrong and if it just kicks and screams, you ignore it till it calms down. That's what our politicians need. Stop participating, write letters explaining exactly why, don't pay taxes anymore and in general, just ignore them. They can only rule us because we let them and i would say, it looks like the majority wants desperately to create a world more just and worth living, so all of the three if's should be on our side. Call on to God, EBEs, the potential internet AI and our collective mind and the truth will come out, because it will be impossible to controll any of these forces, we are having on our side. Besides we also win in numbers, sure they got the nicer gadgets and stuff, but well, it's about 1:7.000 when it comes to direct confrontation.
That's impossible, unless you kill the whole planet and then they'd have the problem: it would be suicide, for "them" and also the oh so scarry end of the status quo.
The Ma'at is dead it is time for new gods to rise and rule, billions of them are waiting to take controll over their respective lifes.

edit on 28-4-2015 by Peeple because: bee

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Oh no the vids not working.

It was another one of my Top 5 All-Time Favorite Sci-Fi Movie Scenes - the scene from The Day the Earth Stood Still with Keanu Reeves as Klaatu, and the American government are holding him hostage, basically claiming that the world is theirs. Klaatu is hooked up to a lie-detector test and asked about an impending attack on the planet but refuses to answer, and after a second attempt at the question, he shorts out the computer and the dude asking the questions and gets the security passwords to get out of there LOL. It is particularly bad-ass...

Are you familiar with Mannheim? The first few pages in "Ideologie und Utopie" he describes the different approaches to view reality and political and social developments and how the "classes" naturally clash over ideologies. The ones in power do everything to stay there and the ones without are busy surviving in a "faked" reality.

No, I am not - but I have recently decided my intellect is ripe/ready enough to grasp university-level philosophy courses and the like. I just might need to brush up on my math for statistics in psychology etc jk jk. Really, The Teaching Company has amazing university lectures available as audio and video one can just absorb online. The thing about structured school/classes is that it teaches you how to learn and absorb and retain information. It is just unfortunate that one has to jump through hoops of considerable redundancy and child-like course structures to get to the good stuff.

But yeah, class struggles and mounting tension is definitely on the rise here at the beginning of the Great Collapse. It will tend to be the weakest and most vulnerable people in society who will start feeling it the strongest at first. Then eventually it might kick everyone in the b****.

Now it really got to a point i guess, where you can trust nobody anymore. The policemen and women see the public as enemy, not just in the US, literally everywhere. The ones too stupid to make the right decissions.

People being people, it is the police, lawmakers, judges and citizens alike who can sometimes be too stupid to make the right decisions, depending on the individual situation in question. There are opportunities for judges to set new precedents where they do not, and times when police make rash decisions, and plenty of times where naive citizens just do stupid # and end up in trouble.

It reminds me a bit of rap/youth culture. Back in the 1990s there was a rap group called N***** With Attitude who had a very popular, to this day, hit song 'F**** Da Police'. Probably inspired by the Rodney King incident in LA in 1992, but it was just seething rage towards all police according to a validated black stereotype of drug dealing and weapons-wielding in the ghettos of America. It is ironic that 2 of the rap members in that group now sometimes star in Disney family movies and the like LOL, but anyways. Displaced energy and bad attitudes have always been a part of the naivete of rebellious youth, and it can indeed be a very dangerous thing. These guys could almost be recruited by the military - if rich Texan suburbs or elsewhere were the area of battle LOL. Civil war, maybe it will happen...

The Ma'at is dead it is time for new gods to rise and rule, billions of them are waiting to take controll over their respective lifes.

I don't want a fluffy-bunny Christian or New Age God/gods, but I don't necessarily want a violent and deviant opposition to fluffy idealism either. Something pagan, nature (and sex) worshiping, but still spiritually-elevated with love and creativity and all that life-affirming stuff as well. But still kinky and fun and with amazing technologies - I wish, I wish for that new paradigm! I waited years hoping for the paradigm shift/transformation, then lost hope it could happen. But if I base my feelings and hopes for this 'event' to still be possible, I need to examine the overall vibes and lifestyles of younger or well-connected, well-maintained people. From what I sense in them, I think my idealistic notion could indeed be a reality still...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

To go back on topic, or maybe more where it led me:

Yeah right the scole experiment:

I, personally, believe it was planned and executed as a hoax, artificial=> ars facere => ars viviendi =>magic.
Then who showed up and partied with them?

Robin Foy, made contact and why do I believe it was intended to be less serious than it got? Arthur Conan Doyle, a friend of Houdini shows his face 2x => 2=no. So not Doyle but his frenemy got it right.
Nevertheless it has content, got content from outside, no inter-dimensional bs, just very advanced tech capable of manipulaing the material world, seemingly out of nothing, but through "quantum-agitation".

The Dragon pictures are what caught me. (you find them on the Robin Foy link)

The film became known as our 'Dragon' film. There was a picture of a dragon, lying on its back. There was also an image of a snake on a cross (the Caduceus); a bank of possibly Hebrew writing; a Latin inscription that read 'Quadrans Muralis'; an image of a triangle (or pyramid); a circle with a cross in the middle; an Ankh; a star of David; the name of an Angel - 'Cassiel', and finally - the image of a Queen with Crown and Halo.

The dragon on it's back: The dragon is earth, tiamat, cathullu(yeah i am a fictionaire), lying on it's back, a surrendering position

the caduceus

By extension of its association with Mercury and Hermes, the caduceus is also a recognized symbol of commerce and negotiation, two realms in which balanced exchange and reciprocity are recognized as ideals.

Hebrew writings, which are I guess a few of GODs names (remember: the general overseeing divine?)
Quadrans Muralis, or nowadays part of Boötes
containing Parsifals spear(I found out before what Parsifals legend is really about and what the gral symbolises, if you want to know, just ask)

In Chinese, 梗河 (Tiān Qiāng), meaning Celestial Spear,

A triangle/pyramid and a cross in a circle with an "S" in the middle. The pyramid is obvious it hints us back to the beginning of the threat, it is about "hidden/tainted" knowledge and who did subconsciously preserve most of that? The cross-people, i.E. catholics. What strikes me is the S as maybe meaning satan=lucifer="the light-bearer", light as a synonym, for God, the endless search for knowledge and the circle is open down right=> pours out over "urbi et orbi", =>spreads the word of light.
The Ankh: breathe of life only it misses it's Yin the tiet
The star of David which is also Davids shield, or:

the "Seal of Solomon," the magical signet signet *ring used by King Solomon to control demons and spirits.

right before Cassiel

Cassiel (Hebrew קפציאל Qafsiel Kaziel) is the Latin name of an archangel in post-biblical Judeo-Christian religion, particularly that of the Kabbalah. Unlike many other angels, Cassiel is known for simply watching the events of the cosmos unfold with little interference. He is the angel of solitude and tears, and is said to preside over the deaths of kings.

and than the queen as in Kantzveldts wonderfull thread described.

To sum up: Earth(not us actual Gaia) made a distress call through god, they want our paths to cross in prosper, the Jewish claims to be the original first contacties is true, they come from somewhere around Kappa Boötis, but don't worry Ancient Egyptians and Catholics and all genders are welcome and making/made contact too at some point. No demons, angels or ghosts. They control them in the name of Cassiel, the general overseeing divine, or for short-keeping GOD.

Sorry for the flow-through-up all over the place. I'll clean it up later, maybe. (Is what Aliens want us to know)
edit on 30-4-2015 by Peeple because: bee

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

It's interesting that the seemingly-legit videos I have seen of the grey aliens from South America and elsewhere show that they are translucent and do not have clear body definition. I can see how they would be spiritual in nature and somehow associated with what we think of as the 'afterlife', but may also be a strange multi-dimsensional combination of anything and everything.

I have always heard reference to the Scole Experiment - in fact, I think I have that DVD somewhere in my archives (a box in a closet). It has only been a week and I already feel out of touch without my computie LOL. I will get a new one soon, hopefully.

One of my favorite fictional portrayals of a seance with alien information was from Arthur C. Clarke's 'Childhood's End' when a psychic woman derived the name of the alien's home planet through a Ouija board. I have heard others mention that this book should totally be made into a well-produced Hollywood production. I guess it's a hard one to script!

Gaia sending out a distress call definitely makes sense. I am just not sure if it will be a happy contact, if it happens. I think far too many people were confusing inner and outer, mental and physical in regards to this phenomenon. Which means that "UFO contact" might actually mean death and the other side on a global scale. A soul harvest of sorts, like when Travis Walton woke up on board a huge mothership in some weird human-storage facility. That depiction has been shown archetypally in many other stories/movies as well, such as V and The Matrix.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

It's always a bit weird, i had a nice talk to AnuTyr in the "I invite ETs to take over Earth" thread and it was prety amazing and funny, because he seems actually go through a similiar thing, he even has the same eye colour as i do, light brown with a thin green ring.
And what i found most fascinating was his grey desription, just like you said, more a projected energy avatar than a "being" per se.
I still like the idea of time as a overcomable structure and it may be ourselfes from the future. Making little adjustments here and there, because later it is easier to say where the real problem was. And let's be honest, the universe is an unfathomable large place the area we covered so far was very un-livestsainable, which is not to say there are no extra-terrestrials, but me personally, i'd say it is far more likely we look after ourselfes. That's why there are only acting avatars and if there are some living amongst us, they just blend in. Maybe the DNA would be a bit different, but in general undeniably human.
I go back and forth but "I don't know therefor Aliens" is really just a joke.
Could be the Kappa Boötis thing is just a hint at how far we would have to look for really "other beings".
Also what i find interestnig is the same what regression therapists in therapy do, should work for going forward in time too, if my theory had any merit, it should. Our souls have maybe the ability to remember future lives, if you know what i mean? Since it is timeless(conscience). I don't know if someone has already tried that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join