It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul pulls his tax plan video from his website, Here is the video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie
so why did he pull it?
probably because he is dreaming.
more great crap spewing from more mouths than i can count.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'm confused. You linked to HIS youtube page.

link   

Sounds just like his daddy.

link   

I propose we cut taxes for everyone -- rich and poor. I want to shrink the Federal government and expand the private sector. Our Founder’s never intended for the tax code to be used as a weapon against US citizens. Burdensome tax regulations hurt small businesses and slow down our economy.
Politicians and lobbyists tinker with the tax code so they can pick winners and losers.

It’s time to simplify the tax code and downsize the IRS so we can unleash an economic boom that creates millions of jobs, boosts wages, and expands opportunity for all. My tax plan will get the IRS out of your life, and out of the way of every job creator in America. My plan will also cut spending and balance the budget in just five years. It will be the largest tax cut in American history…a tax cut that will leave more money in the paychecks of every worker in America.

edit on 9-4-2015 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Maybe he pulled it because he looks like a clown.

Whoever did the makeup for that video on him made him look like a clown.

Not saying he said anything clownish just that he has Bozo face. Maybe they will reshoot the video.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If he cuts that much taxes, people will cling onto their free govt handouts and vote somewhere else.

In order to drastically reduce tax collections at the same time as get rid of the largest debt in history in only five years, something got to go, more like just about everything would have to go.

He paints a utopia but would create streets lined with the homeless. These new homeless would be competing for jobs with all the illegals to see who could do it cheaper for some bread and a decent cardboard box to live in.

I think if he pulled it from his site, it was because the plan was way over the top and easily shown to be bad in many ways.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I'm confused. You linked to HIS youtube page.

He pulled the video from his website but not from youtube.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I would love to see a president come along and treat us fair. Get rid of income tax, slightly increase sales tax for services needed. It seems like the gravy train has gone of the track. Some have identified that they can increase their paychecks by force.

If income tax fed and state was dropped, like it was intended to be, the explosion in our counties market would be phenomenal. That extra push would recover the market in a week.

Do people in charge want prosperity or debt. Thats the million dollar question. Prosperity is contagious, and will travel up the line from small businesses to corporations and even gov paychecks. I can't figure out why they do not identify this. When everyone kicks ass, we all do. Bottom line.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GreathouseThis sounds just like Rand has said for many years. It is also what a lot of libertarians have said for many years. It is not new news. It is just been repeated.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
How about voting for a president that just works from the CONSTITUTION and no other "paper"?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
He is not af libertarian he is a republican all the way. Giving away functions of the government to their private sector rich cronies is exactly what the republicans always do. They outsourced our jobs overseas during Bush and wanted to give away social security to the private sector. When government goes to the private sector , profit, not people rule the day. Do not fall for him. a reply to: Ceeker63

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
He is not af libertarian he is a republican all the way. Giving away functions of the government to their private sector rich cronies is exactly what the republicans always do. They outsourced our jobs overseas during Bush and wanted to give away social security to the private sector. When government goes to the private sector , profit, not people rule the day. Do not fall for him. a reply to: Ceeker63

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
People still think a corporation making more money means a bigger pay check for the average worker.

If that were the case it would already be better today.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

No that was Bill Clinton being buddy buddy with the Chinese and doing NAFTA to also send Jobs to Mexico.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Bush and the Rebublicans signed NAFTA?

Didn't know that.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Yeah that's a country saying, whether a lot of people know what are not it's not a bad thing it's a good thing.

top topics

join