It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Unanswered Questions Involving the 2013 Boston Bombings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think someone was picked the patsy... And he certainty plays the role well. Though the cold blooded remorseless terrorist act doesn't have me fooled for a second. There are more holes in this story than a Michael Bay flick.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I dont know why it gets little mention, but Chechnya is crucial to TPTB for when they want to invade Russia. We keep looking at this thru a western lens but what if the planed media event (im not going to use the term False Flag) was there for an eastern audience? Align moderate Chechens by alienating the extremists on a world stage? I dont know, but the goals of this planned media event are much bigger than a trial run of martial law.

Think global, act local.

I dont know what to make of the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
I dont know why it gets little mention, but Chechnya is crucial to TPTB for when they want to invade Russia. We keep looking at this thru a western lens but what if the planed media event (im not going to use the term False Flag) was there for an eastern audience? Align moderate Chechens by alienating the extremists on a world stage? I dont know, but the goals of this planned media event are much bigger than a trial run of martial law.

Think global, act local.

I dont know what to make of the whole thing.

What are you saying? TPTB want the Chechnyans on their side when they invade Russia so they're framing and executing a handsome young Chechnyan? That makes as little sense as the rest of these theories.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

she should be hung from a streetlamp with her own guts.

or from her teats "The Man Called Horse"-style

That shows just how committed you are to the conversstion at hand. You have done nothing but attack people personally and parrot words not your own. Then you top it all off with nonsense that shows you have a very deranged and volatile mind.

How base and rude. You can have a conversation without being disgusting. I for one will not take anything you say as anything other than words from a mentally unstable person with nothing new to add to the conversation.

You have not convinced me sir. Not at all of anything but your own bias in the subject.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

Thank you, a very interesting angle that I've never considered before, and I have been following these events very closely.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Speaking of #8, Carlos Arrendondo, the supposed "hero" who rushed to the aid of Jeff Bauman is a liar. You can watch the videos available or the sequential pictures taken and match them along with the race clock. It takes well over 2 minutes from the time of the explosion before he gets anywhere near Bauman. Several people including Dr. Alan Panter were administering first aid (or moulage depending on your take of the incident) while Arredondo was still pushing barriers and waving his little flag around.

Why they pushed his story so hard I have no clue, it's glaringly obvious he did little if anything more than push a wheelchair down the road.

I go on about many other points but I'll limit myself to just one today.

I think Tsarnaev was given a star chamber trial and convicted without representation or due process.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
To anyone who thinks there were crisis actors:

How much do you think the crisis actors were paid?

And how do you presume they were hired?

I've seen troothers post craigslist ads as evidence of crisis actors. That seems... unlikely... that you would sort of casually throw up a 'Now Hiring' ad on the same site that I sell my old rusty bbq pit on. It just doesn't really add up does it?

PS- Anybody wanna buy a bbq pit?
edit on 28-5-2015 by SWOTIchris because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2015 by SWOTIchris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SWOTIchris

Chris. Look up to the right of your screen. There's a white envelope. You have a private message.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join