It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Confusion at The State Department

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Source
Yesterday's State Department daily briefing spokesperson Marie Harf tried to walk back Ayatollah Obama's zero Breakout time admission to NPR.

Did he admit what PM Netanyahu warned about during his address to US Congress?
Amazingly...yes.

Video included in link. I am mobile today so concise OP this time.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I could see why they would be confused.
What with a department head like Kerry and a President like Obama (learning everything from the news... just like us) then Harf trying to keep up....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Open Confusion at The State Department

And in other news...

Scientists have posted their findings resulting from a 12 year study to determine: Water... is it wet?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

With the ability of a group of politicians having the ability to talk out of both sides of their mouths at the same time ,it would be hard to imagine getting a coherent message from them .We simple folks can add 1+1 but get confused with the hypocrisy that has a answer of 3 ....It must be really hard for Americans trying to decide which evil is a lesser at election time .

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The discussion was then cut short when a power outage hit the area.

I like that part interesting, did somebody really the pull the plug ?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Those people need to go back to Europe.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

What the hell youre everywhere.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Dont you think you are the one's making it hard?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I could see why they would be confused.
What with a department head like Kerry and a President like Obama (learning everything from the news... just like us) then Harf trying to keep up....

Precisely the reason I have avoided all threads on this subject...until realizing Netanyahu expressly warned the agreement would in the ten year scenario.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Obviously, they need a better lie writer. The one they have sucks at remembering his or her own material ...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Obviously, they need a better lie writer. The one they have sucks at remembering his or her own material ...

Precisely!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Obama must have just sent Kerry out with a broad mission.

Probably something like this,
Mr Secretary it is your duty to go over there and screw America, I'll be watching the news... do us all proud.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's disappointing. How can there be any confidence in anything when no one has the same story. They aren't even trying anymore to get the average person to believe them. Who knows even if any of the versions of the story are true?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Mr Secretary it is your duty to go over there and screw America, I'll be watching the news... do us all proud.

Right.. because actually solving diplomatic crises such as finally making a deal with a country that has not attacked another for decades, instead of fomenting war with them, is "screwing America...." But I'm sure you think that good ol' Bush's "why they be muslims and terrorists so let's invade and kill them" was "helping America." Like all of the debt incurred? Hatred towards America?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Right.. because actually solving diplomatic crises such as finally making a deal with a country that has not attacked another for decades, instead of fomenting war with them, is "screwing America...." But I'm sure you think that good ol' Bush's "why they be muslims and terrorists so let's invade and kill them" was "helping America." Like all of the debt incurred? Hatred towards America?

Obama picked the perfect man for the job.
Nothing like a little swift boat revenge on his mind after America disowned him to give motivation. He clearly is a man that would back America when America didn't back him. Perfect man to send in these times where Obama will do whatever it takes to do nothing.

When this Administration is finally done and the next ones face the mess they allowed to take place, negotiations will be hardline because they can point back at this period and say we gave you what you wanted and that didn't work, no more.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It's disappointing. How can there be any confidence in anything when no one has the same story. They aren't even trying anymore to get the average person to believe them. Who knows even if any of the versions of the story are true?

The whole "deal" that Obama and Co. is soon to be finally taken-up by the Senate. They are very close to 60 votes passing a resolution forcing oversight, approval on any agreement.

new topics

top topics

join