It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End times and threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin
Actually it should work, in all "magic" it is not the symbol but the meaning you give it that works. So if you strongly believe you got a lucky charm and focus a little energy on it whenever you experience luck, you thank it, f.e. it would create an sphere of "it helping you" and would be just as true as a prayer for others.

a reply to: dollukka

Isaac was the 3.child of Abraham and Sarah, when he was 100 and she 90, he got 180 years old and never left Canaan, his name means "(he) will laugh". Does any of this ring a bell with you?

I actually like the water bowl gasoline interpretation of faking. Maybe your spirit is more important to you than you care to admit?
All religion is just symbols and it is pretty futile to argue about what is right or not, because in the end, if you're not dead you will experience different stages. If you would decide now, it means this and that for you, then maybe it fullfilled it's purpose? A wake up call from your sub-conscience that it wants to learn more? Sing songs in a group songs of the "will to laugh"? Maybe you're afraid or nervous about something and your spirit tries to say it is okay, you know how to help yourself if "evil approaches you"?
Definetly cool. I like dreams with echoes into the awakening. Once I dreamd of a guy and my orgasm woke me up. The other time i dreamd an acquaintance killed herself and wasn't able to breathe and in utter panic, because it was my fault. (the bitch is fine)
But mostly the reason is found inside you, even if "it" is communicating in pictures you don't remember or recognise, it is definetly handmade, especially for you.
edit on 8-4-2015 by Peeple because: spell

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I didn't see end times or what you consider a threat in your dream. Is this the feeling you got from it? I would look at the symbols .
The stadium. Mostly men between 20 and 40. Together says popular sports event. Gasoline and water together could be a tanker. Evil violence that bursts in unbidden makes me think of terrorist threats. I'll watch the news.
But sometimes a dream is just our wacky minds playing with us. I know, I have crazy wild dreams. Last night's common element was a light green leather club chair. It was in three dreams in a row and there were no other common themes at all. In one it was in an airport waiting area where all the seats were light green in another it was in an alley way all torn up and old and in another on my porch. Somewhere a psychiatrist would love to get a hold on me. Lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thank you for your reply. I was more like an observer in that bowl gasoline and water scene, it made me wonder what they are doing and what purpose... whatever that means.
I was wondering next day if that Song of Isaac had anything to do with 12 tribes of Abraham.. well who knows.

One of the subjects i wrote for graduation was theology.. it does ring a bell.
edit on 8-4-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
End times was a feeling in the dream..

Well, it was definitely not a sport event
even it was in some sort of stadium, people were so crowded on the field so their shoulders touched each other.

i have had a chair in one of my dreams as a main object lol
edit on 8-4-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If it's a precognative type dream things can mean something else. In one dream I had that was weirdly in the news the very next day I dreamed of a man and a woman at a boxing match. They were standing right next to the ring. The woman was trying to pull away from the man but he was telling her no not that way. The people behind them were all dressed in party clothes pretty dresses and fancy shirts and such. There were Mexican hats on the floor . Then people were screaming and running. The next day I saw a story about a drug Lord in Mexico who stormed a house he believed belonged to a rival and began shooting up the place. He was in the wrong house. The rival lived next door. The people in the house he shot up were having a party and had gathered to watch a boxing match on tv.
So symbols like men and a stadium or Mexican hats on the floor. I get these dreams occasionally but they are so bizzare that I cant call them precog until after when it does no one any good.
edit on 482015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I had a dream 2 months ago so vivid that I can still remember it and it still plays in my head from time to time...here it goes I think I was in a war zone and something happened I think we got hit I believe I was a humvee gunner and I was laying on the ground I could see my arm up to my hand and I could feel and see my fingers twitching while kinda staring at my fingers I had this sensation that I was burning...I never woke up so fast in my life even after I awoken I could still feel like i was burning..crazy stuff..

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: drz400

Just that i wasn´t scared. My background and life has always been very peaceful. I was able to breath when i woke up but i did feel that excess pressure going away. It was not like i was choked but more like i was about explode from inside my throat and lungs.
I also wonder why i didn´t feel panic at all. i wasn´t sweatty or anything which is related to nightmares. If this was a nightmare it was my first one i recollect.

I honestly Dont know. Dreams are really not my forte. I woke up from mine and didn't feel much physical. Like no neuss marks or neck pain, just a bit of terror.
I will say, I am a believer in a higher power and a lower power. We are somewhere in the middle. I think that those lower and higher powers have the ability to infiltrate and affect our dream world.

I think everyone will be affected like we have at some point. Most non believers just write things off as a "bad chicken at dinner, or thoughts of a religious nature" but if we naturally seek "better" in life, why Dont we then have better dreams?

Anyway. Blah blah .. I could go on forever.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I think you had actual physical stress, breathing/respiratory complications going on which in turn caused the dream to unfold as it did

imho... no spirit or entity caused you distress as a result of the dream... your physical condition led to the dream narrative and the distressful state upon waking up NOT the other ay around...is my prognosis

not saying you experienced 'sleep apnea'...but it sorta sounds like you had a close/similar event happen to you...in a rare instance

edit on th30142853909108242015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I don't dream anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Could that door that was in the hallway have led to the *shudder* basement?

Sometimes they try to fit in.

# 412

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
I am in excellent health. I have healthy lifestyle and no apnea. I sleep well every night about 8 or 9 hours. No smoking or drinking either.

a reply to: TheWhiteKnight
Feeling was that there were another room.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

End times.. general feeling in the dream.
1. i didn´t feel connected with the people in that stadium field.. so i left
2. Later when people were gathered together i saw from distance, them being without expressions, staring and waiting.. for someone. Didn´t see who
3. Home, it felt like home even that how it looked wasn´t the home i am now living. Doors were wider.

Exorcism was in other house nearby.
Last religious conversation was many days earlier on monday when i made 1 reply in that day.

have you considered the Stadium/field location...#1

to house Christians or the detainees of the Red-Blue lists might be a look into the future as Jade Helm 15 unfolds on schedule on or about 15 June '15 ? the detainees are dumbfounded, shocked, acting like clueless zombies (metaphor) which addresses ...#2

the wider door place ...of #3... might just be the interrogation & personal profile assessment facility to determine if you too need to be 'offed' for the good of the state or just 're-educated'

Jade Helm 15 is just one operation of the culling of the masses/ useless eaters as-it-were

top topics

<< 1   >>

join