It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End times and threat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is a dream i saw in Good Friday night. I took some time before i was ready to write this in here.

In dream, i was walking away from some sort of stadium , there were about few dozens of people chatting each other on the field, nothing so special only that i felt no connection with them so i left, after sometime i looked back to the stadium field from the side and i saw more and more people gathering there till there were no space between them and station was full of people. People were not chatting with each other anymore but all stared in front of stadium without expressions ( like watching a movie screen.. there were no screen ) they all were just standing, staring and waiting for someone. I left the place and was going home.
One street close home there were a yard of the house and someone closed the gate, warned me that there is exorcism going on and not to come closer. I didn´t find this odd at all more like these were very common.
I came home and there were religious people ( about 40 to 50 ) gathered there celebrating Jesus and Lord, they were singing "Isaac´s song" ( i don´t know what song that is ) and it sounded familiar. They were very normal people and there were one man who asked me to sing with them said that I know the words. I started to sing with them, i was unsure in beginning of the song but got in to it shortly.

Then i saw kitchen, there were some people who damped plastic bowls in gasoline and added water in the bowl ( i have no idea meaning of this ).

Man who asked to sing with them left to that house which had exorcism going on. He came back later, opened a front door in the hall and door to the living room where people were gathered, from the hall there were another door which were violently opened by some kind of evil spirit, spirit changed its direction and came to living room where people were gathered.

When i saw spirit was coming to our direction i said " You are not welcome here" i felt this spirit to come in my direction and said again " You are not welcome here", next i felt excess pressure in my throat and upper lungs ( both in dream and reality ) and i said as well as i could " in the name of the Jesus Christ, you are not welcome here!"

And i woke up and i still had some pain in my upper chest.
I was not scared or panicked i was totally calm, i sat down and wondered what just had happened.

Any input, was i attacked for real ?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I really couldn't imagine what happened, who could, really? I will say though, if you're able to remember that many details, you should be training yourself to "lucid dream", if you don't already. Lucid dreaming has got to one of the most incredible experience you can have.... I hope one of our members can help decipher your dream for you . Good luck.

a reply to: dollukka

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I had a dream a while ago where everything was calm and fine. I was at my parents house. My moms had her own "demons" with alcohol abuse which causes her to be abusive. Sometimes I think there really is something controlling her. She used to be literally the perfect mother. Anyways, in my dream I was in my step dads music room checking out some new guitars. I was by myself. Out of nowhere, something was tied around my neck, like a neuss, and something lifted me off the floor by my neck and hung me off the ceiling fan. Everything seemed to get very dark in the whole house. My son 2.5 years old, came running in screaming to find me hanging in the middle of the room. I managed to get some words out. "Jesus help me." Quietly at first. Didn't have much effect but the neuss let off ever so slightly. "JESUS help me." Then one last JESUS HELP ME" And it stopped. My wife kicked me in my sleep cause she new what was going on. I'd had one of these dreams once before. I woke up. I Dont get scared easily. Especially by paranormal stuff. (And I do believe in the paranormal) but I admit I was eyes wide open looking all over the room being quite paranoid after.

I felt like I was actually attacked in my dream. It went from so happy to so violent that quickly and I actually couldn't barely breathe when it was happening. My wife said it sounded like I was being choked.

Im sure you experienced something similar.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We dream about whatever lifestyle we pursue. Sometimes its a jumble of our daily ritual and belief systems, full of symbology and questions.

Are you a religious person by any chance?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Christians biggest associative fear is to be possessed by the devil and wind up in hell. Not unusual for that to come out in your dreams.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I have always had a very detailed and lucid dreams. There were more details in that dream, everyone was dressed casually, people on stadium were mostly males about 20 to 40 years old.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I do not have daily rituals, considering religion, I don´t go to the church either, unless it's some kind of special occasion, but I do believe in God. This has been the first time ever that I had a dream with religious concepts.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

This has been the first time ever that I had a dream with religious concepts.

But not the first post abut religious concepts.

We dream what we dwell on, obviously.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: drz400

Just that i wasn´t scared. My background and life has always been very peaceful. I was able to breath when i woke up but i did feel that excess pressure going away. It was not like i was choked but more like i was about explode from inside my throat and lungs.
I also wonder why i didn´t feel panic at all. i wasn´t sweatty or anything which is related to nightmares. If this was a nightmare it was my first one i recollect.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Inteed but not typical dream for me.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I have always had a very detailed and lucid dreams.

Hi, I'm sorry about drifting off topic again but "very detailed" and "lucid" dreaming are two completely different things. I just hope you look into it, if you haven't. LOVE.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I have lucid dreams too where i can decide what direction dream will go, what i will do. Flying etc. This dream was not like that, i made no decisions what is going to happen.
I have also seen flash like dreams inside dreams, like totally unrelavant to actual dream.

I don´t train myself to lucid dreams, I have noticed that Dreamscape is quite flexible.
edit on 8-4-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't know, where are the advertised end times?
But besides that, I tried to think about it and all I can come up with, is you
1. were in a group you didn't feel a connection with
2. in a group blankly starring at something you couldn't see , or found boring
3. came "home" sang a song and felt part of the religious group

And finally the part where the evil they tried to perform the exorcism on(?) attacked you and you were only able to defeat him and save yourself (wake up) when you called on to a higher power.
I wouldn't read too much into it, like someone said before, maybe you had many religious conversations that day, the days before, and your persona, your inner self, your soul, what have you, told you it made it's decission?
Did you know the word christ, means anointed?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Then i saw kitchen, there were some people who damped plastic bowls in gasoline and added water in the bowl ( i have no idea meaning of this ).

Living under false pretenses.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I don't know, where are the advertised end times?
But besides that, I tried to think about it and all I can come up with, is you
1. were in a group you didn't feel a connection with
2. in a group blankly starring at something you couldn't see , or found boring
3. came "home" sang a song and felt part of the religious group

And finally the part where the evil they tried to perform the exorcism on(?) attacked you and you were only able to defeat him and save yourself (wake up) when you called on to a higher power.
I wouldn't read too much into it, like someone said before, maybe you had many religious conversations that day, the days before, and your persona, your inner self, your soul, what have you, told you it made it's decission?
Did you know the word christ, means anointed?

End times.. general feeling in the dream.
1. i didn´t feel connected with the people in that stadium field.. so i left
2. Later when people were gathered together i saw from distance, them being without expressions, staring and waiting.. for someone. Didn´t see who
3. Home, it felt like home even that how it looked wasn´t the home i am now living. Doors were wider.

Exorcism was in other house nearby. I was able to confront the spirit with the word i guess
Last religious conversation was many days earlier on monday when i made 1 reply in that day.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Intresting... it could be so. I tried to google that and i got gasoline water filter lol

Any ideas what was the "Isaac´s song" about ?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Was this also the first time you have used God against a "Demon" (evil-ness, i am not disrespecting you...and you know that Dollukka.lol)

I am curious because, when and if the end times comes...as accordingly to the christian ways...

You quickly believed that if you said those words to this evil "thing" that it would work..almost as putting faith into that sentence....And it did work!...so i am curious...if am more of a Deist and trying to become self-enlightened thru a Buddhist nature...and wanted to know if i was attacked by an evil "thing", would putting faith in what i believe to be not so true help me like it helped you? I would put faith in those words and if they worked, would prolly convince me that the God of the human made/manipulated God is real and could be connected to the Natural God in universe...?

Let me know if i made No sense.lol. I am trying to get my point across thru multiple examples.lol.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Maybe this would help?
ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
I wouldn't really know of spiritual issues.
Demonic stuff is kind of esay to figure out.
Other than that I wouldn't know.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Yes you did made sense.
For your question, i told twice " you are not welcome " even i ment it had no effect on what was happening, third time when i said it in Jesus`s name and had faith in it , i woke up.
It was first time ever me doing so.
I don´t believe in institutions, if you know what i mean

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

When i woke up it was 4:30 in the morning not like I just fell asleep. I will take a look at that link thank you

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Okay, Thanks! I'm glad you understood me. And your answer was perfect for me to understand.lol
I am glad your okay!

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join