It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about explosion at home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Dear readers,

i had a dream last night about an explosion in my living room.
i had some kinds of fireworks and it exploded right before my face i had no wounds.
the fridge and the windows were blown out and the explosion left dark spots at some places, the neighbours came to my front door ask me what happend.
i remember trying to fix the broken windows.

Do this have a meaning?

thx

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Most likely just referring to fear.

Fear of your environment around you suddenly being vanquished or destroyed.

Homes can either mean your literal home or sometimes refer to your own psyche.

If the latter is the case, you could be fearing great change of your self.

Emotion has a lot to do with it. What did you experience during the dream? What was your emotion upon waking and thinking about it?

edit on 8-4-2015 by gottaknow because: punctuation and grammar fix. Sleepy.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Dont play with fireworks in house ...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

i never have emotions when i wake up, instead i have them in my dreams
i tought i need to fix the broken stuff before my mom gets home and checked on my pet if he was alright.
i was kind of worried in the dream not about myself, but about the damaged windows, fridge and the garbage the explosion have made

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

Some think that when we dream off structures we are dreaming of self. Some dream of sunny cottages and others dark castles.What happens in there is a clue to whats going on in our lives.

If you had an explosion, maybe you are in transition and your reality has been shaken ether in the real world (like change) or in your self (like awareness). Maybe its something that is happening to you now or still to come…

just my two cents…

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Some think that when we dream off structures we are dreaming of self. Some dream of sunny cottages and others dark castles.What happens in there is a clue to whats going on in our lives.

If you had an explosion, maybe you are in transition and your reality has been shaken ether in the real world (like change) or in your self (like awareness). Maybe its something that is happening to you now or still to come…

just my two cents…

This is the reading I'd give it as well. I would just add the neighbors coming to watch suggests that you're also concerned how these changes in you will be viewed by others. Also, since it's fireworks rather than an explosion, there is probably a playful or toylike nature to this change. Something celebratory or amusing or entertaining.

If I was to go out on a big limb, I think it might suggest you've been considering doing some type of performing. Singing, stand-up comedy, acting, a podcast. Something like that.
edit on 8-4-2015 by Moresby because: ! tried the veal.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That actually tells me a lot.

Your dream was likely a production of your need to maintain situations in your life and the worry that they'll all get out of your ability to control them.
The objects that needed fixing are just representations of aspects of your life that you take care of on a regular basis. The explosions represented the worst scenario of all these aspects in your life getting damaged and then you needing to get things back to normal. Preferably, before it's noticed by your mom.

One possibility is that maybe you've been slipping in some areas of your life (work, school, etc) and you're subconscious is telling you to get things under control before it goes too far.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Near DC perhaps? Like uptown or midtown?, your residence that is...loft? DC will have a fireworks explosion near the 4h of July in a warehouse//loft like building. Hopefully not your area.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

I do not live in America )

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

yes that makes sence thx for your reply

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

thx for your reply,

that makes sence, i could almost smell the awnser )

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

www.dreammoods.com...

I love this site I didn't look yours up but it explained alot about my dreams before.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

i never touch fireworks, i only like to watch

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

thx ) i will look it up

top topics

join