It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fun thing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
okay, if you're a fan of the back to the future movies and haven't played the back to the future point and click adventure, you will likely really enjoy watching this game series. the person who filmed it, made a "Let's Play" of it, so he occassionally talks over the footage, but overall, it's really quite fun to watch. it's essentially like an entire new back to the future movie, set in a game, in which they go back to the speakeasy era. it's amusing. i thought i'd share it with anybody who hasn't seen it/played it, and who happens to be a fan of the films. be warned, it's several videos long. for example, it's in episodes, each of which contains several parts. i'm currently on episode 2 part 2. you'll have to follow the links in the side bar at youtube to see all of the episodes and parts.

edit on 7-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

One of my favorite movie series when I was a teen, will definitely check it out.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jackjoedoe

it appears the guy who did episode 1 parts 1-7, and episode 2 part 1, seems to have stopped at that point. so if you get stuck there, here's more from another guy, picking up at episode 2 part 1 and part 2, and then pick up the rest in the sidebar of the page where these are located.

join