It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails to blame for CA drought? Sure, why not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The chemchasers (guy with 80's sunglasses) are now in the process of jumping the shark. lake Tahoe is drying up because...........contrails.
Of course they try to make it dramatic, but it's comical. And Geoengineeringwatch has this on the front page.

Sadly, the got something right, but are too clueless to know it. He points to the contrails in the sky and says "now tell me these aren't artificial!"
um... yes, they are. Just like every other contrail ever made. Artificial clouds.

edit on 6-4-2015 by network dude because: fixed link

edit on 6-4-2015 by network dude because: fixed link again.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I used to work at a place that was frequently the target of these space cadet protests because of the nature of the work carried out there. There were two cats that were frequently spotted during our sensor sweeps of the site. We christened them Cloud Seeder and Chem Trail in honour of the fact the continuing threat of disruption from these whack jobs justified our being there.
edit on 6-4-2015 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hotel1

Job security at it's finest. It's the circle of life. (you can almost hear the lion king music in the background)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: hotel1

Job security at it's finest. It's the circle of life. (you can almost hear the lion king music in the background)

Chemtrail believers have also come full circle on what chemtrails can do. This guy (in the OP video) says they are causing drought, but other chemtrail conspiracy believers have attempted to link persistent contrails with "Operation Popeye", which was a Vietnam War cloud-seeding program whose purpose was to hopefully cause monsoon rains to slow down the enemy.

So now I'm not sure which it is that I'm being told to believe.....
....do chemtrails cause monsoon rains, or do they cause drought?

edit on 4/6/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I did a thread on the other side a while back. www.abovetopsecret.com...
So many of the chemtrail pushers are in CA, and with all the sightings of chemtrails it's amazing they aren't having any affect, unless their affect is to drain the water resources, and spread them out in other areas.
I am sure there is a patent out there for just that.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry...but i still have a VERY hard time believing these guys are not taking the p*ss. There is no way this can be serious.

new topics

top topics

join