It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Anti-Christ

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: falucho05

The Prince of Tyrus? Really>
our little devil has finally come.

Wait, but that's my name,
Stop frontin, homie.
I'm the real antichrist, and your hilarious
claims have invoked my... curiosity.

I bet my dad could beat up your dad ...

NAH I kid... But seriously...

Was your rib punctured in a near fatal accident when you were younger?
You must have one heck of a scar (pardon my French).
A picture should prove your weight in salt.

Is 'your' number 666?
Your birth records, county of birth, or SS must have lots of sixes.

Please dish out the pudding.

You're being laughed at, for Gog's sake; I hate to see a comrade go down.

My Gog.

edit on 5-7-2015 by LAkadian because: to have a little more fun with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

Silly OP you stole my thunder, I was going to announce that I was the Anti-christ this week. Now I have to wait a few extra days until people forget about this thread. I thought it was finally time since everyone forgot about Obama being the anti-christ, meaning I wouldn't have to fight the competition to feed my narcissistic delusions, oh well.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: falucho05

Antichrist is a position of the heart and consciousness....it is not an all powerful entity.

This idea causes everything "bump in the night mail box bombs'" come into focus and become a really scary potential. Diffuse the "Not all powerful entity" before it gains power/momentum (like killing Hitler in 1930).
edit on 6-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
1 john 2 18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlockBanOutkast
1 john 2 18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Then you wake up (what is your first thought) I have regained consciousness? or I cannot believe I am still alive. This last hour seems to be taking an eternity to fashion itself into something credible.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

God operates on a different time scale.

But no one will recognize the AC for who he really is when he comes. Most everyone will love him. He's not going to be the stereotypical beast out of the pit. People will want to worship him and take the mark voluntarily.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: vethumanbeing

God operates on a different time scale.

But no one will recognize the AC for who he really is when he comes. Most everyone will love him. He's not going to be the stereotypical beast out of the pit. People will want to worship him and take the mark voluntarly.

God also has a sense of humor; as it is the creator of everything; the anti-Christ is one of its creations allowed to exist.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join