It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hadron Collider Restarts In Hunt For Dark Matter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Marthae

worldnewsdailyreport= Bogus new source.
edit on 142823958204bSun, 05 Apr 2015 08:13:02 -0500amthu04u02 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
We made contact with our Creators!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
TY for the link. Hopefully, that's the equivalent of The Enquirer.

When will people realize that we don't need such a thing as a pope anymore? What nonsense. What drivel.
I really hope the masses don't bow to this madness and create a problem for the scientists at Cern.

However, if they do, it's the latest perfect example of how religion continues to stunt our growth and damage us as a whole.

edit on 5-4-2015 by gottaknow because: Added topmost line of thanks and the following sentence.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UmbraSumus

worldnewsdailyreport= Bogus new source.

Thanks, I should of guessed.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Even without considering the source, that seems made up, because it doesn't sounds like anything that this pope would say.

edit on 4/5/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

There is absolutely no danger period.

Ahh hubris... As i have said before i tend to give the eggheads the benefit of the doubt - but sometimes i get this image of God's control board left unattended and a nerdy kid, his tongue hanging slightly out and his brow creased in concentration, sitting in front of a thousand buttons. He holds up his index finger at the ceiling then with a glint in his eye and presses down on one. Tilting his head listening for a moment and then maniacal grin as he squashes another button. Sometimes i think this how we are as a species.

V

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oooh time for a re-visit to This site haha

I'm not even sure who writes/wrote for this site, but they seem to have knowledge in physics to my layman's brain.

It had me a little freaked out back in 2011 when they were looking to distil quark gluon fluid and the Higgs Boson.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I agree, I was looking for any comments that Pope Francis might have made concerning Cern, that is all I came up with. And yes it didn't sound like something he would say. But we don't know his opinion about this.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So this is the thread for the grand restart of the Large Hadron Collider after two years? It at least alerted me that the LHC was now up and running again, and will gradually crank up the injection speed. Very good news, it's been a long time (and for the doomers, no, there is no danger).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join