It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Liberty...Symbol of Freedom or Just Another Spy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Your statements seem to be right out of the play book titled "If you aren't doing anything wrong, why do you have a problem with us spying on you?" One false flag 14 yrs ago and nothing since but the surveillance keeps growing. For the children of course. I get your reasoning but can't agree with it. Respect tho.

I personally do not like the idea of cameras everywhere myself but being surveilled at the Statue wouldn't really bother me, I would almost expect to be in some fashion. I was just attempting illiterate that if you have a piece of property that is valuable or is sentimental, you would want to make sure it is at least under the illusion of being safe.

On the note of the false flag to bring this surveillence state into fruition, do you remember the mailed anthrax attacks to politicians within a month of 911? Only Democrats recieved the envelopes, ones who were opposed to the Patriot Act, and It was originally blamed on Al-queda or some group related. It has been admitted that Government scientists actually initiated the attack to further spread fear amongst the Gov. as well as have a media campaign dedicated to scaring the public that they may too recieve these anthrax laced letters, so more patroling and inspection could get put into the screening of ail through the post office.

Almost every single war America has been involved in has a false flag proceeding involvement.

<< 1   >>

join