It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea and NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I was reading a little bit about NK recently and it came to my mind is this country the poster boy/girl for the NWO. Is this debuting exactly what the elite want to have in place - worldwide.

And once they have this in place, after so many years won't they get bored of it as there will be no challenges for them. Like the young Getty heir this week who died of an alleged drug overdose. Once you have everything in the world you could possibly want you invariably turn to drink and drugs and kill yourself. Which seems to me to be the Achilles heel of the super elite.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lucifuge

Oh but that's when they create the Hunger Games.

They find new and unusual ways to force the rest of us who might be left in their little world to amuse them, and they don't have to be ethical anymore.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why would the NWO wanna be like NK?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Why would the NWO wanna be like NK?

Because it's a totalitarian dictatorship. Is not that what the NWO is?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh but that's when they create the Hunger Games.

They find new and unusual ways to force the rest of us who might be left in their little world to amuse them, and they don't have to be ethical anymore.

But history shows us that no matter how evil or tyrannical an empire is, eventually they fall.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Lets first of all prove that the totalitarian NWO actually exists before we all start speculating about their goals or drawing comparisons.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Alright well tell them I said good luck!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Lets first of all prove that the totalitarian NWO actually exists before we all start speculating about their goals or drawing comparisons.

Why do you think it doesn't exist? Especially what the likes of Alex Jones, John Rappaport, David Icke et al have been saying for many years now?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Aldous Huxley, Brave New World seems to be a stronger comparison for a NWO model than NK in my opinion. Are you familiar with the book/its premise?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifuge

Why do you think it doesn't exist? Especially what the likes of Alex Jones, John Rappaport, David Icke et al have been saying for many years now?

I probably know it does not exist especially because of what the likes of Alex Jones, John Rappaport, David Icke et al have been saying for all these years now.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm still skeptical on that point. I'm even more skeptical that the NWO or the powers that be want an evil totalitarian government.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The DPRK is one of the few remaining countries that US imperialism has yet to penetrate,and because they don't play ball and the fact that military intervention is out of the question we hit them with sanctions as well as an aggressive propaganda campaign,the U.S. already has a puppet government installed in South korea and it's the goal to eventually occupy the North as well.

Don't believe the propaganda there is more to NK than meets the eye when you do the research.

Anyone that opposes the U.S is punished big time,luckily NK is very resilient and has built an iron fortress that nobody can penetrate,so we have tried to destroy them economically and failed.
edit on 3-4-2015 by amurphy245 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm still skeptical on that point. I'm even more skeptical that the NWO or the powers that be want an evil totalitarian government.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
C.S. Lewis

Sure it started out with grand ideas, but not everyone would conform. So they had to be made to conform, and when that didn't work, they were simply discarded.

That is the usual pattern of grand Utopian dreams.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

no, that isn't what the NWO is.

The NWO is all about world peace, equality, one government, the flattening of the world etc.

Sounds good in theory but there is a large catch.

If you live in the developed world you're already living in the NWO. North Korea is actually really really backwards and far behind. They're actually like the opposite of the NWO. Which is why the world doesn't really like them (not to mention the human rights atrocities and illegitimate government).

have you ever studied comparative politics? yeah, NK is definitely not NWO. There's nothing innovative about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
As well as the world/society found in Starship Troopers.

The problem I have with NWO, is the lack of different societies. Not that we have much of that now. Take the states for example. While we have different laws per state and certainly some lifestyle differences, there's very little diversity amongst the supposed autonomy that exists.

I've always wanted it to be more divergent than it is. I'd like to see states that are far more liberal with freedoms and laws than exist today. I'd like to see completely Libertarian states as well as some others. States that have a purely science focus. States for the religious-minded(as well as religion-free states). States devoted to Partying all the Time.
Naturally, there has to be the breadth of laws governing things like basic liberties and "don't hurt other people" rules.

I realize my preference leans toward segregation in a way, but I would love to have more of a choice for people to align with what they feel is best instead of it being practically the same wherever you go.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Why would you want North Korea as your NWO model? You are in constant fear for your life. A coup could come at anytime so you have to have your inner cirlce killed at a pretty regular rate and your family as well. Your nation is on the verge of collapse. You can not travel. You can not even keeps the lights on in your capital. You depend on the people you claim to hate to feed your people.

I would chose to be a billionare in the West. You have whatever you want, you have no threats, you depend on nobody and you have so much money you just give it away so people love you.

This of course is always the problem with the NWO/martial stuff. You trying to get people to go from being rich and powerful in the first world where they have any luxery they want and peace and security and for some silly reason they would prefer to rule over a third world nation if fear of their lives.

top topics

join