It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75 million people in US scheduled for cancelling (elimination)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The condescending insults in this thread have definitely convinced me!

2nd.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Plus all that anti- american crap is from forigners who hate America. And trust me. There's a lot more of them then there are american people.

Tons of americans are just playing into the propaganda for sure 100%.

Because there are 6.4 billion people on this planet that is 6400 million people that would rather have USA wiped out. That's tons of people to spam the internet with all the anti american slogans, conspiracy BS they want.

And i don't doubt that for a second because these other overpopulated nations are playing the world domination game as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Agreed, China joined with the BRICS alliance, and since
then 75 smaller nations have joined in to bring the number
of people under that umbrella agreement to over 3 billion.

BRICS 80

You will find little mention of this in western media, because
they know what it means, and like they hid things about
the 2008 financial crisis, and hillary deletes her server,
same thing here.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

What are you talking about

The man in the video is AMERICAN

Not a foreigner with some anti America agenda

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech
same thing here.

Yeah they can hide things until they can't pay pensions anymore or simply pay with hyperinflation

As you understand so well, eventually they will treat American Citizens as combatants

I am sure they will try to do it softly at first

One thing American definitely have over most other people on planet earth is guns

Guns guns guns will make TPTB's job more unpredictable

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Plus all that anti- american crap is from forigners who hate America. And trust me. There's a lot more of them then there are american people.

Tons of americans are just playing into the propaganda for sure 100%.

Because there are 6.4 billion people on this planet that is 6400 million people that would rather have USA wiped out. That's tons of people to spam the internet with all the anti american slogans, conspiracy BS they want.

And i don't doubt that for a second because these other overpopulated nations are playing the world domination game as well.

7.2 billion people, and the killing of Pat Tillman, Terrence Yeakey, Michael Hastings,
JFK, RFK, MLK, and others is not propaganda, its them reasserting control,
and silencing dissent.

World population = 7.2 billion

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Maybe I don't care if politically correct man like you is convinced

This message and thread will reach who it needs to reach

That's how it works

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9
a reply to: Mandroid7

Good, I am happy for you

Curious though

You have a plan B of sorts, yet you indirectly advise other people they don't need one.

I guess as long as you are ok

I am not indirectly advising anything. I am directly advising any sane person to go on with their lives and not live in fear from charlatans that will profit off of weak minded people.

That statement was to entertain this unrealistic scenario.

The only "plan B" I will speak of, is the pill your mom forgot to take.

But carry on with the insults, I am getting entertained here.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech
same thing here.

Yeah they can hide things until they can't pay pensions anymore or simply pay with hyperinflation

As you understand so well, eventually they will treat American Citizens as combatants

I am sure they will try to do it softly at first

One thing American definitely have over most other people on planet earth is guns

Guns guns guns will make TPTB's job more unpredictable

In writing in the MIAC report US citizens are named as domestic
terrorists for supporting ron paul or believing in the constitution.

MIAC report

But when you tell this to people and show them they evidence
they simply refuse to believe it.

This is the Normalcy Bias, and 90 times out of 100 its correct.

Normalcy Bias

But there is alot of evidence that things are not going to work out
that way, and snowden and other whistleblowers made that all TOO clear.
edit on 3-4-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Maybe I don't care if politically correct man like you is convinced

This message and thread will reach who it needs to reach

That's how it works

You don't really know what my opinions on the subject are.

Or what kind of person I am for that matter...

May I ask you some questions? I saw in another thread you support Ron/Rand Paul. From what little I have gauged about you, it seems to me you are very much into conspiracy theories and research. Perhaps you've spent hours watching YouTube docs, or had late nights listening to the popular talk shows? I wonder what your thoughts on Freemasonry are. Are you of the opinion that they are one of the groups running the show? Are you of the opinion you can't make it in the elite circles without being part of the fold? I ask because I wonder how anyone holding those beliefs could also support Ron/Rand Paul.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

That MAIC link is interesting. Guess I wont be putting that Rand Paul sticker on my car after all!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Here's the actual report..

www.constitution.org...

I doubt there will be any issue with you putting a Rand Paul sticker on your car..

edit on 3/4/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

i don't believe that this is the case, OP.

for one, by attacking their own people they would spell their doom as rulers, so to speak. that's the way it goes. no, we are more useful to them alive and zombie-fied by our phones and tablets and other knickknacks and do-dad's. we consume and don't create and don't challenge authority. without us, what would they be the rulers of, exactly? No, your doom-saying rhetoric is not a good indicator of the truth. the truth can be found out in the open. you're either not from the U.S. or you don't understand very well how things work and how that lends power to TPTB. Nor do you get what the goal of TPTB is--apparently. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

I suggest that you do your research on other sites besides weird backwards conspiracy sites. you need to look at the mainstream or you have nothing to compare anything to. and then that's what gets people into sticky situations with false information and so on. Anyway, this has been debunked.

Edit: TPTB have one thing: class. And to suggest that they'd want to do such crude things is laughable. No, this has all been in the making since at least the Renaissance so I'm pretty darn sure their plan's more solid than colored stickers on mailboxes and killing tons of people. They would have killed people already if that had been the big secret plan. lol think logically please. doesn't what i'm saying make a bit of sense? i mean...
edit on 3-4-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

Rough numbers and that's only an estimate, There are millions of undocumented people living on this planet making the 7.2 only reflect on the people that are actually known.

Many of the overpopulated nations don't even know how many people are living there they just guess based on a census.

A census that records people via mailing adress, which requires people to send in their household information.

There are tons of people living in poverty that arn't even on that census. Many more than people assume and is dirastically underestimated.

The 6400 million people is also just a rough estimate of other people who would have it out for the US.

Or would rather the United states not exist at all.

Sure this dude is an american citizen, But tons of the propaganda can originate from non US Citizens first as well.

I'm not even a US citizen and i think the united states government is corrupt as hell.
I am a Canadian.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Martial law is slowly taking affect. There's posts all over this sight and others about the jade helm project going on in the us right now

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
The only "plan B" I will speak of, is the pill your mom forgot to take.

But carry on with the insults, I am getting entertained here.

Uh that was uncalled for

I like you in a way, you are a sharpshooter, I sure wish you were on our side = humanity's side

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Yes, the government is corrupt.
Yes, world overpopulation is a giant issue that needs addressing SOON.
Yes, things seem to be just getting worse.
Yes, I can see other countries wanting to be rid of the U.S.

But, no. Losing 75 million taxpayers of your own citizens is just a really unintelligent move for any government system, even if they decided to go full NWO.

Some considerations:
Who's going to do all this herding? Cops and soldiers? They have families and friends here too and it wouldn't take long before the help decides enough is enough.

How do you save the economy with that kind of substantial loss? It's not in the best interest of any government to suddenly drop that kind of income especially when income from taxation and consumerism is needed more than ever.
You don't kill off your cattle.

Who's going to foot the food bill for these camps? A lot of other costs to be considered as well. If they go straight to let's make 'em death camps mode, the public's going to get a little upset.

That many people up and sent off to camps would just not be the best for morale of the remaining population. In fact, that might be exactly what needs to happen to finally bring this society to full on revolution mode.

edit on 3-4-2015 by gottaknow because: added space

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Well that is complicated

You see we are all card carrying types of sorts and at the same time we are very different

Some of the brothers I am affiliated with are good guys and we do charity together, we treat membership as a gathering place for fun and service, we drink we sing

But those at the top are monsters who lost their humanity and their humility

Judge people by actions, Ron Paul and Rand Paul actions seem a lot more honourable than the rest, you gotta understand some people joined before they knew of another way to accomplish their ambitions
edit on 3-4-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

You are missing the point just like Rukia is

Everything is fine until people can't afford food and government can't supply it for low cost or for free

Get it

Don't worry, you'll get it

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
My dissent is loud and clear. I'd suspect I'm on the target list and yet I feel as though if they were to exert resources to "eliminate" me, then they must be some really stupid #ing people to waste the time and energy.

My personal studies into these things seem to show that yes, innocent civilians get "suicided" for exposing or attempting to expose something a powerful person (usually in government but not always) doesn't want exposed. Case in point Michael Hastings and from what I read he wasn't trying to expose a corrupt military, rather, a corrupt general. how about the computer guy who hacked the Diebold voting machines when Bush was elected? He wasn't suicided, the next best thing, he got Cesna'd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join