It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnificent Lions in my House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This video I sent to my friends because the event with our friends grandson was July 2010. He kept saying, My People are coming, they're on their way! We had spontaneous scoop marks appear while he had told us to go in the house, they weren't allowed his DNA, speaking as if in a trance. Then felt blood trickling down my arm, and it was very deep, the kind I got semi frequently all my life. He was beside me and looked in shock, then we noticed 2 on his arm. So greys tend to do as they please and seem to be higher technology than the shadows outside, that were akin to earth guards. For several days after this, he kept saying, his people are on their way, they will be here soon.

This video said this group arrived later in 2010. So I sent it along. There was thick cloud that night, and it was like lazers cut hieroglyphic type letters into the clouds overhead. He was yelling on the phone to a semi skeptical grandmother, about the sitings of the white covered crafts, those kind when close to our roof and the start of the city glow, were triangles, who knows if those kind were ours or theirs, but they seemed to be Sirius technology, that was also through a series of witnessing crafts and experiences that this information came. Sirius is a huge technological council that oversees earth and on the negative side, is annanuki head. So not all good, had a major threat from what I call incorporation/Sirius, a kind of off world corporate ranking. So duality, Sirius A and B/gravity or harm, star.

His people were the advanced Love group and he was growing up. Earth described by him as Gaia without end, a school that never seemed to end. To grow his consciousness massively bigger. And he was yelling to her, "Satellites don't fly under the clouds!!!!"

When I sent her the conversation he had with a friend from Finland, she woke up more, and started watching all James Gilliland's interviews, and most of Project Camelots.

Lions guarding!

Have to add, James is feline in source, meaning can pick this up as significant to his soul matrix, or the memories buried, also sense what we call ple'o'sha'n/pleiadian or nordic. He also has family there. As does my friend's family, probably my ex. It keeps coming, it leaps out at me, sometimes who is who. And for me, don't have that experience of being furry. Lyra, human cosmic journey, but they're all friends and family, we know each other when the veil lifts.

James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings
edit on 12-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I think I might know the blond at the end there. If it's the same blond I'm that I'm thinking of, I've seen her many times in my dreams.. I have a bit of a crush on her. 😍

How do you spell her name?

👣

edit on 747Sunday000000America/ChicagoApr000000SundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

He names her in the video and if you google or search his site, he'll spell it out somewhere. Though I've had many experiences, tend to not instigate them, don't search for them, don't have enough trust for those in the fallen universe, or a realm of murder/abuse/domination/war/starvation/slavery.

But aside from my own caution, think you have family guarding.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Are you suggesting I have an ET family guarding me? That would be wonderful! It wouldn't exactly surprise me, given my experiences as a 'contactee'. But wouldn't that make me an alien? If so what kind?

👣

edit on 625MondayuAmerica/ChicagoApruMondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

cuban refugees? jamaican? puerto rican?
edit on 13-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

👣

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

what did i do? according to the as above so below map, leo the lion is positioned over the caribbean. so i proferred a guess that the little lions were little caribbean folks.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Some of your friends are feline. But we have big diverse families out there. Everyone is alien. I see the universe as different work stations we've all spent time at, here and there.

edit on 14-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

With all that diversity, how do people figure out which star system they are from?

👣

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Most aren't even interested. Lol. But we have teams watching over us, some are past, present and future. Some our journeys were from future "time" events, as perceived, because infinity is all at once. I've been told to remember that this is the past. And have had past life memory just emerge while looking at video's of mars and listening to another giving a kind of cosmic journey from Lyra. Had to stop his video, and paced around very upset, for I knew what he was going to say before continuing with the video, and had some memories come back.

My methods are simple, due to having experiences, would say, ufology related events, dream time, as in your case, meditation and chakra meditations asking for Highest Love and Good Family to assist and heal you, giving yourself permission for memories to emerge. Reporting for duty to your own oversoul, saying you wish to do the work you came to do, and not let anyone down here, or above, back home. And feeling awe, love and wonder (not fear) over all the lights of the cosmos. Wearing the armour of love and compassion for any of the other side that also shows up, so you're really not afraid. Thats something I need to work on, for some reason, alot of posts others made, let fear or hesitation override my own natural enthusiasm, joy for the sightings. Just got far more cautious after the wake up team nudged me aware and conscious in the moment of trying to work with those around me.

Its a journey to remember.

When it happens, sometimes like a dream, its like the veil lifts or renders inside you. The past life memory it was like wall crumbling and it was uncomfortable, disturbing, time became nothing, long time periods, hundreds of thousands and possible several million years, as if a camping trip last year to my soul. Really disturbed my equilibrium for a week.

But then more and more the veil lifts.

All that new age, probably old age actually, stuff you hear about, ie meditation, repairing DNA, and cosmic energies coming in to help and heal, is true. Thats the truth of it, not necessarily every detail in the new age movement, but it has a lot of truth in it as well.

So an example would be in August of 2009. Was meditating and giving permission to my body to heal, dna to repair and Family to assist , those who are love, or inspire me. Energy was influxing that month, kept having headaches, having to sleep all afternoon, and just curtain lifted, kept lifting. Remembered people, that I knew their mission before they came, who was on mission, who was making a mess of their lives and was becoming a renegade.

Would during this time period also for months have rescues or help while driving long distance. And so at this point, with my insight or vision of a young angelic male, beaming in and telling me, do not judge anyone. This plane/world is low frequency and hard enough to wake up in. So to sent intercessions for those not on their correct path, but being negative, for them to recover and get back on their tasks, ie growing.

Its a journey, but the real jackpot in life, isn't the type of experience, whether you see lights in the sky or contact at night, its the curtain lifting and your remember something. Thats the jackpot of life.

But the odd thing is, could pick up energy, and our friends grandson, his feline nature, that he remembered. When that occurred, others around me, or even a video, its like an energy pattern that could pick up, so because I felt his energy, this woman on a video, she was a Sirius Feline too, same Family grouping. And so I wrote to her and she wrote back surprised I picked up Sirius. She then told me about a journey in the feline race, with crystal cities.

And that seemed very close feel to James Gillilands group. It feels similar energy again.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ho'onoponopono. The way I did this, was to use the words, "I'm sorry, forgive me, I love you, Thank you, to Creator and Higher Self, meaning this: I'm sorry for seeing the negativity instead of seeing the potential and love in the person, the light there, and knowing that they can heal and respond to Your directions to them, sorry for standing in the way. Thank You so much for assisting to cleanse the awareness of negativity and heal us, so our light can shine, our love can shine, and inspiring us all.

And spent a few days doing this for everything and everyone. Even someone who touched who touched the camera, or the money at a gas station. Healing the rift and negativity. And got into a very high frequency state, too high had to ground by touching tree bark out back. Every thought and question was answered as if in this collective plane. But, what helped, it clears out blockage and cookies, programming, the mud and gravity and harmful things they put in us from earth, and media, to not be divided, not one but oneness, ie understanding others, caring, and that link or unity creates energy awareness.

As you clear out the blockages in you, and uplift how you see others, your own insight and energy awareness heightens.

Ho'oponopono, Mantra Meditation, Hawaiian Prayer, Theta Binaural Beats, Hooponopono

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join