It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Agency", come on in! Join the IRCSARFS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hunter Velinces to be exact.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

The Courier-Android C-51 chatters and the impatient "wrom" of his exhaust pipe let's you know exactly how often he already had this discussion:
"Look mate, I know you're Hunter Velinces and Sarah Sawahzi really wants you to join, bt unfortunately the content of this box is a welcome gift for members of the agency only. You have to sign first, before I can even show you the casing of the box, let alone talking about it's content. But you know it will be better than being stuck here. The agency offers a lot of advantages and a fellow like you can really need some support, don't you?" He drives a bit back and forth his com-channel-light blinking like crazy, so you know, this conversation is immediately send to the HQ and Misses Sawahzi.
"Sign, or don't sign, but no one leaves the agency and no one talks about it's secrets."
He holds his tablet literaly under your nose. "Join."

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hunter glares at the bot, then the box. He gets lost in thought; then a flicker of light from the sun catches his eye. He looks up, ponders for a moment, then looks back to the C-51. He then takes his hand, waves it in a fancy motion. A feathered quill pen. Knowing he needed no ink, he took the pen and pricked his finger. Lowering the pen a speck of blood fell to the tablet. He then signed, Hunter Velinces. The feather vanished and he took 10 steps back watching the bot. His eyes flickered to the box. Not knowing what to expect, he inhaled fresh air.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces

Hunter glares at the bot, then the box. He gets lost in thought; then a flicker of light from the sun catches his eye. He looks up, ponders for a moment, then looks back to the C-51. He then takes his hand, waves it in a fancy motion. A feathered quill pen. Knowing he needed no ink, he took the pen and pricked his finger. Lowering the pen a speck of blood fell to the tablet. He then signed, Hunter Velinces. The feather vanished and he took 10 steps back watching the bot. His eyes flickered to the box. Not knowing what to expect, he inhaled fresh air.

A smile flickered across Hunters face.

"I won't be won over so easily." He laughed. "Yes, I know I can't leave or speak about this, but I'm going to need a bit more clarity before I continue along this path!"

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

"Don't worry, nobody will try to win you over" If it were possible you could have sworn a devilish grin hushed over the mechanical human like looking interface on top of the Courier C-51. "Just hold still a second." So quick your eyes can barely follow his movment he pinches you in the arm with something. (Do you want to fight back?)
"Here you go Sir." He hands you over the huge silver case. It has several weird symbols on them: a violet seven ragged star, a blue rectangle and something like a red pyramid. You can change their position and apparently you'll have to find the right order to open the case. (What's your first choice?)
C-51 also hands you a note with the text: "At the "Roof of the world" you will meet Dr.Surrinère, she can help you to go parallel."
The Courier-Bot still stands in front of you: "Any questions?"

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Hunter politely reaches for the note the C-51 is holding. He reads the note silently to himself. He looks up at the Courier-Bot; sliding the note into his pocket of the maroon leather-laced hooded jacket he had acquired earlier that day. "Do you know of any rule sets for being in this ”Agency"?" He asked. "Or has Sarah made positive everything needed is in the case's contents?"

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

"There are no rules, except one: fullfill your duty. You will be contacted, if Sara feels the need to do so. There is no hiding, no serets and the chip i just implanted in your arm will make sure of that. The Agency always knows what you're doing, where you are and what you're thinking."

1. Fight back = no
  2. first choice for opening the case?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

"There will be no fighting." Sir Velinces said quietly. "As for the symbol order: Blue rectangle, something like a red pyramid, violet seven ragged ßtar." He moved over to the case and arranged the symbols accordingly. Unknowingly feeling the thoughts of the contents inside the box, he smiled.
edit on 5282015 by ExternalForces because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join