It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravityďż˝ Is it possible, with our current technology ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Dose anyone have any declassified information; that can be proven reliable on this topic?

I have been looking into these topics and I am unable to find any "specific" technical references or information (How it's done), regarding Anti-Gravity.

Dose any one out there have any thoughts on how antigravity could be achieved with our current level of technology?

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this topic.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Theres no publicly known way, the gov. does have such tech.
To the best of my knowledge you could create an anti-gravity device that works on earth my making it change the natural EM field, I dont know how though.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Theres no publicly known way, the gov. does have such tech.
To the best of my knowledge you could create an anti-gravity device that works on earth my making it change the natural EM field, I dont know how though.

that would do nothing since gravaty is not an EM feild( so you could not get some kind of cansaling out) and our most powerfull EM fields can just about lift a frog and that takes a room fool of equipmet and the frog to right next to the EM field's sourse. This is because the field streat varies as 1/distance^2. making the entire idear of using EM fields imposible.

The best and realy only way would be to use negitive energy(to carate anegitive mass). Negtive mass is beleaved to exist in side nurtron stars.

Ps what makes you say the gov. has anti-grav.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Why do I think the gov. has anti-gravity tech, you ask?
Well because the government is alot more advanced than they might like us to think. Also Japan will most likely be where anti-grav devices made for public use will come from, I say this because Japan is ahead of the world from 5-20 years (depends on which country your comparing.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I completely agree with iori_komei.

It is a know FACT that our own government is using technology that is ten years advanced on our present, computers, radio, ect, the list goes on.... By the way our governments openly admit to this...

So by rational conclusion, you could safely assume that the military or some secret agency have some technologies as advanced as 50 years!.. But this is just my well observed speculation.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
And just a little tid bit of info for ya....

NO ONE has PROVEN what Gravity is! Everything we know is theory.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by untouchable
And just a little tid bit of info for ya....

NO ONE has PROVEN what Gravity is! Everything we know is theory.

Are you implying that "gravity" is a consipracy?

[edit on 24-12-2004 by PanzerDiv]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Lol actually we do know what gravity is, they have just confirmed it....on the Macro scale at least(ie Mass and momentum warping and twisting the fabric of spacetime) On the Quantum Scale it is still very much up for debate as to how Gravity works on this scale, because gravity is very weak, and as such makes it very difficult to detect individual quanta of gravity, Gravitons if you will. If we can learn more about the nature of Gravitons then maybe just maybe we can learn how to shield ourselves from its effects thus achieving anti-gravity. I have no idea how this would work though, it probably has nothing to do with superconduction however.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That is true, no one really does know WHAT gravity is. Hell, we don't know WHAT the electromagnetic forces are either. No one does. But there is a positive and a negative electromagnetic force, so theoretically if you build a craft with a force the same as that of the Earth, it should float (i.e. think two magnets resisting each other). The problem with such a craft is the Earth's magnetic field doesn't stay the same and it also isn't the same in all areas. One day you may float in one area; the next you might pull yourself right to the Earth in that same area.

As for gravity, we only know it works one way: by pulling everything. ALL OBJECTS have gravity. You and your computer have gravity, just it is very, very, very, very, very, very (you get it) small. Whereas big objects like planets and stars and galaxies have huge amounts of gravity.

But WHAT gravity is, no one knows. According to Einstein, it is a "bend" it space-time. But then no one knows WHAT space-time exactly is either. It gets really complicated mathematically from what I know. Also, light can be bent by gravity they know. But hell, no one knows WHAT light is either, so go figure.

top topics

join