It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Unveils Flying House Project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
looks like the future or the past , probably lots of places like that out in space already, we dont remember because living here we're stuck on the ground all the time

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
looks like the future or the past , probably lots of places like that out in space already, we dont remember because living here we're stuck on the ground all the time

I wonder if we are really stuck here or if our spirits are broadcasting us across the multiverse in countless forms. . . .

Anyways I would love a flying house, I wonder how fast they could go?

I am hypothetically thinking a quadrocopter style one with a balloon top to really zip around at high speeds.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I would buy one. Outfit it with Gatling Guns and missiles. Patrol the skies, robbing houses at gunship point and darting off into the night like a futuristic Snidely Whiplash.

No guns allowed in Japan lol peaceful folk out there, but it would work for an anime story so kudos to ya!
I'd have a flying house, what would they do, arrest me with jetpacks?!

BRB, making evil blueprints.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I would buy one. Outfit it with Gatling Guns and missiles. Patrol the skies, robbing houses at gunship point and darting off into the night like a futuristic Snidely Whiplash.

No guns allowed in Japan lol peaceful folk out there, but it would work for an anime story so kudos to ya!
I'd have a flying house, what would they do, arrest me with jetpacks?!

BRB, making evil blueprints.

Lol they would be more interested in learning to speak English and avoid embarassing situations lol. But here is a Jetpack anyone could safely use in our modern world those Japanese invent some truly amazing technology!

edit on 3-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The previous portable Russian house used ground travel instead of air...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
The previous portable Russian house used ground travel instead of air...

I think thats dungeons and dragons lol. . .

edit on 4-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
A blimp like house would be cool, jut think if the house could go into the sea or space as well as fly through the air. I wonder if magnetism could be manipulated to provide propulsion for the houses as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Someone else getting in on this:

sp.yimg.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

More on the flying house project, I can only see the upside to living in the clouds, that would be so very awesome. . .

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Futuristic Airships and Flying Yachts - made possible by nanotech composite materials

Rigid body airships with frame constructed out of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer material

80 years ago, dirigibles transported 90 people and 10 tons of cargo for weeks at a time. Modern technological breakthroughs in computer controlled propulsion, material science, aerodynamic modeling, and energy conversion techniques opens up a new era in leisurely flying yachts, flying cruise ships, and floating transport. Amazing specific strength of composite materials allows large, very strong, and ultra light living quarters. A mobile home from conventional materials weighs around 6 tons. Recently tested 170 meter long airship prototype lifts about 66 tons. Private companies in collaboration with NASA and the military are developing dirigibles capable of substantially greater cargo loads.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So i saw this flying house and thought of the project, its not a real house but its close.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
So here is a decent concept idea, I prefer the quadro style but this is still cool!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join