It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunset When Leaving Thailand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This was the last photos I took from the plane just after take-off from Thailand. It was I think the best way to leave Thailand! Sorry about the reflection and glare from inside the plane. I do hope you like it! And there was an even bigger unsuspected surprise.

I was so focused on this beautiful cloud formation, that I actually missed my opportunity to photograph an actual Asteroid!!!! I only managed to photograph the tail he left behind, but not the actual bright burring head

But at least I, and a few other people and that flight, got to see one with our own eyes!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thailand is more or less my second home I hope to retire there on some sandy island beach someday

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

#1 is beautiful. Can you use a photo editor to eliminate the window reflection? If so it would be perfect.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I don't know about retiring there myself, only about 10 or 20% of Thailand can actually speak or even understand English. Its very hard to communicate with them! But it is a beautiful place!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I'll do that, just after I get some sleep in. Check out my thread about a Monsoon in Thailand and you will understand.

I do use photoshop a lot, so I will give it a go. Thanks for suggesting it

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I have about a 200 word vocabulary enough to get by or make myself understood in remote areas in Bangkok Ive usually been able to find English speakers at hotels,pubs,clubs and major shopping places.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yes the people in the Hotel I stayed in can speak good English, and they made the holiday much easier for me!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Very Cool Sunset Capture. It almost looks like the outlinf of the trees at the bottom of the screen are a mountain top, blown off by an erupting volcano that is now only spewing ash and smoke twisted by the winds!!!!! I did see the asteroid before You mentioned it! Even if it is only the tail, it is still a great image to have taken yourself!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

You have a good eye!! I'm glad you like it!! I'm thinking of choosing one of the above photos for my next painting!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here's one I took over the Austrian Alps, on my way home from Italy.

edit on 16/4/2015 by cvsouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cvsouth

WOW!!!!! That amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

If I could, I would flag that, but here is a star!

new topics

top topics

join