It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a Conservative Wrap.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
We interrupt this program to bring you this conservative party election broadcast..

edit on 29-3-2015 by Wifibrains because: Wrong yt link

edit on 29-3-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Must be from the UK. I never saw any American conservatives there. I do see communists in the filth and the British monarchy though.

Ooooh, nevermind. I was seeing the Monty Python link.

edit on 29-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sorry, my mistake.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Labour were the ones to bail out the banks, despite the fact that they had made billions up to the crash.

Those that make the most in society have a social responsibility to put a fair percentage back. Banks and some businesses did okay out of the crash, yet we're still paying for their balls up.

This Conservative led coalition have been restrained on the question of welfare reform, due to the Lib Dems, but I see Labour are in favour of continuing with most of the proposed budget. They all support reform, but the Tories aren't afraid to do so.

It's all much of a muchness, but one thing for me is clear. It's not immigration!!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Those were funny, yet horribly true. I think it's a problem all over the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yeah I agree. It does not matter which party...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So true. They like to play the liberal vs conservative game. In the end, neither work for the people they're supposed to.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

So true

I know, I should have posted in one of the political boards, it's not really a joke is it? Funny as it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Those were funny, yet horribly true. I think it's a problem all over the world.

They say that the only way humor can truly be funny is when there is a direct connection to reality. (Which explains the family problems of comedians. Life is rough enough without going through some major disruption of day-to-day life and knowing there is a high probability of it being warped and twisted into a new stage routine.)

I was 10 years old when I learned what being a (small c) conservative meant.

Our teacher picked me to be the "room monitor" while she was gone. It was hardly unexpected when my twin brother used his amazing sense of timing to begin a rampage that started 1.2 milliseconds after she'd gone out of ear-shot. No need to got into detail, he wanted to act like an aggravating fool and was extremely successful... When we got home that night it was no surprise that I was the one that the livin' sh*t beat out of him for being so "Hard" on my twin brother.

That was the beginning of my awareness of the ever-present danger of a population of immature minds being used to but not understanding that there wouldn't an adult returning to the room... The school wouldn't stand for very long and the longer you stayed the more danger to you.

I love creative clips like this that exploit any stereotypes because there is a thread of truth through them and have some background in the kind of process it takes to create them. Well Done!

top topics

join