It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow, i cant believe some posters responses...'who cares' ?!?
Aparently you have no idea of the implications and the unlawfullness of of her using the private e-mail servers...and deleting them....she basical deleted official govt records....ATS you need to make a double face palm emocon....

Wow.......

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
thehill.com... well i guess we will have to see if this ends up being credible and if it goes any where

i wont be holding my breath but i feel this will come back to bite her come election time as well as her role in the white water investigations

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
ATS you need to make a double face palm emocon....

Just for you...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, she just forfeited her presidential ambitions. If I were her opponent I would have a field day inferring what she may have been hiding.

She is damn corrupt, and has just proven it. Its one thing to deny they existed. Its another to PURPOSEFULLY erase them.

She is done.

What a dumbass.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Well, she just forfeited her presidential ambitions. If I were her opponent I would have a field day inferring what she may have been hiding.

She is damn corrupt, and has just proven it. Its one thing to deny they existed. Its another to PURPOSEFULLY erase them.

She is done.

What a dumbass.

i hope she is done! there is something very wrong with this person.

edit on 27-3-2015 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

To a voter that has any common sense she is done. But the thing is, there is still people that would vote for her. Young voters, 18-25 in particular, don't really have a clue what is going on. They don't have the same passion for politics as previous generations. It's a scary sentiment, but I've seen several clips on Youtube, where random young people were questioned about such matters. Young adult voters actually said that they would vote for Hillary because she's female and it would be cool to make history again. Others, had no idea of what happened in Benghazi, nor her involvement.

That's what worries me. People will still vote for this treasonous woman.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

na.

No matter who her opponent is, they will have a walk in the park convincing her supporters that she is everything from a man and the evidence of her sex change was on those servers, or that she is working with terrorists to take over the US.

It really is a non issue as far as her presidential potential. She must know that. This was her way of avoiding prison and general chaos should the dirt she had on herself and others came out.

Her sponsors must be having a quiet conversation with her about now, telling her to "have a nice day and thank you for trying."

edit on 3 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: tadaman

To a voter that has any common sense she is done. But the thing is, there is still people that would vote for her. Young voters, 18-25 in particular, don't really have a clue what is going on. They don't have the same passion for politics as previous generations. It's a scary sentiment, but I've seen several clips on Youtube, where random young people were questioned about such matters. Young adult voters actually said that they would vote for Hillary because she's female and it would be cool to make history again. Others, had no idea of what happened in Benghazi, nor her involvement.

That's what worries me. People will still vote for this treasonous woman.

A lot of people will disagree with this but the voting laws should be changed back to only allow property-owners to vote. The laws were changed when the country was MUCH different.

I'm not saying that all home-owners are more knowledgeable but allowing every complete moron and government-handout seeker to vote is going to continue causing problems for the US.

As a caveat, I rent so I would be excluding myself from voting. I also don't align with conservatives, despite how this post makes me sound.
edit on 3/27/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Watch her win, still.

Just to slap you in the face.

Your "votes" don't matter- she's just competing to be the most powerful puppet, just like the rest of them. My guess is she'll still win- first black president followed by the first female president. Seems like the kind of "change" the ignorant #s who feel strongly about voting would put on signs and parade around in a circle jerk.

She's corrupt- we know it. She nuked an email server- yeah, that's a good way to cover your tracks from the masses. Guess who still has every email that ever passed through that server?
Your friendly NSA, of course- and every email that ever left that server (non-internal...) is still on the outside servers. What wasn't deleted, anyway.

Sadly, most of the world appears to be completely daft and has no concept of how this stuff works- and the average voter doesn't appear to care about anything other than the vague notion of "hey this sucks, what would be different?"

I don't know that I've lived long enough to see any competence in government- but I've certainly lived long enough to know how #ed we all are.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I don't really agree with land-owners being the only ones allowed to vote. That leads to so much potential abuse above and beyond to what we're seeing now.

But to expand on restricting voting, I believe there should be a restriction.

There should be mandatory voter education. Voters should be required to know the three branches of government. The general functions of each of the three branches. How a bill becomes a law. General state rights. General federal rights. And be able to name the current heads of the different branches... for example, the president, vice president, secretary of state, secretary of defense, etc.

Mandatory voter education is key to restricting voting rights. Voting holds so much power for uninformed people to be allowed to vote.

I also believe that these classes should be free to the public via tax money. I would have no problem seeing my tax money go to voter education.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes!!

And people will still defend her....

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Answer

I don't really agree with land-owners being the only ones allowed to vote. That leads to so much potential abuse above and beyond to what we're seeing now.

But to expand on restricting voting, I believe there should be a restriction.

There should be mandatory voter education. Voters should be required to know the three branches of government. The general functions of each of the three branches. How a bill becomes a law. General state rights. General federal rights. And be able to name the current heads of the different branches... for example, the president, vice president, secretary of state, secretary of defense, etc.

Mandatory voter education is key to restricting voting rights. Voting holds so much power for uninformed people to be allowed to vote.

I also believe that these classes should be free to the public via tax money. I would have no problem seeing my tax money go to voter education.

I'm on board with that. There are plenty of uninformed homeowners out there.

It's a sad state of affairs when voting for the leaders of the world's biggest superpower is taken as seriously as voting for the winner of American Idol.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

what we need is a return to journalism.
most dont remember when journalists held power and dug up the dirt,and werent afraid to write about it.
most people get their info from msm..because we have done this for generations.
the msm now has mostly knucked under to the powers that be.
journalists now are carefully groomed on what to say and how to say it.
much of the "news" never reaches the news or is twisted to fit the agenda.
so...who should vote? i dont know..does it even matter?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hillary belongs in prison...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If Elizabeth Warren decides to run I think Hillary will become a moot point.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

She is trying to avoid having to beg Obama for a pardon, which he will no doubt provide before his term ends.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Maybe the Senator could ask the NSA for the emails and data......We might as well get good use out of it.
edit on 27-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Good. Can we stop talking about this now?

Why in the hell should we stop talking about it? It's something that caused the loss of American lives. Would you be so nonchalantly posting Walking Dead meme's if a member of your family was killed in the attacks? Especially knowing it could have been prevented/deescalated?

I have to shake my head at the sheer stupidity and sheer willingness to look the other way when the corrupt does wrong. Murder does not have an expiration date.

To "the owlbear", are you daft? Seriously?

Hillary Clinton, pretty much all the previous presidents for the last, what, fifty years? PLUS the current POTUS as well as the various goons in D.C. have worked, and are currently working for themselves, not the people. Our interests are put last, which is so blazingly obvious in this whole email scandal. "Why should *I* care about the law? That's for everyone else, my desires and interests far outweigh the common interest!".

Disgusting.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

what we need is a return to journalism.
most dont remember when journalists held power and dug up the dirt,and werent afraid to write about it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join