It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparations for Martial Law in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
As you can tell by the tittle, the subject is quiet sensitive and to some might still sound as a fantasy. But because of my work, I witnessed take overs by Marshall Law in some countries and without even knowing, you find yourself with all your rights revoked and open to any kind of abuse by the government.

Now I know that ATS has a skeptical position toward InfoWars and A. Jones and I'm not here to vouch for neither. However facts, comments, logical reasoning aren't property of one person. We all can have access to that. That's being said, the latest video/comment from InfoWars really got me thinking and trying to see behind the words and the veil of "propaganda" to find some shred of truth. So listen to the video and tell me how does your current logic apply to what you hear

Beyond Denial: Preparations for Martial Law in America

The federal government and the U.S. Army have been readying for domestic unrest for decades, and preparations are accelerating exponentially

The establishment media’s reaction to the upcoming Jade Helm military exercise has characterized concerns about the drill as being founded in nothing more than “right-wing paranoia,” but the exhaustive history of how the federal government and the U.S. Army have made preparations for martial law in America is beyond denial.

Jade Helm, a “realistic” military training exercise which will involve the Green Berets, Navy Seals, and the 82nd Airborne Division, is set to take place from July 15-Sepember 15 and will cover at least nine U.S. states.

As we reported yesterday, the exercise will involve soldiers operating “undetected amongst civilian populations,” to see if they can infiltrate without being noticed....

www.infowars.com...

edit on 27-3-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
More on the subject

Some Americans Think the Army is Prepping for Modern-Day Martial Law?!

Conspiracy theories are running wild over the Army’s planned multi-state training exercise this summer.

Green Berets, Navy SEALs and Special Operations forces will conduct realistic training exercises from July to September across the southwest – including in 17 Texas cities.

The exercise, called Jade Helm 15, has critics worried that the Army is preparing for modern-day martial law. Some are even calling it “the Texas takeover.”

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Aside from the fear mongering of Mr Jones if you had to put a time line how long would you say before we see things start to happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Vasa Croe already posted about this.

Vasa Croe's Post

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Maybe they will surprise us and round up all the crooked politicians, lawyers, cops and judges. Dare to dream...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Aside from the fear mongering of Mr Jones if you had to put a time line how long would you say before we see things start to happen.

Well I parenthesized in purpose about InfoWars and A. Jones to avoid the focus on them and focus on the material. Personally I can't see any time line or make an educated guess on how quick things might precipitate. But according to my experiences I can tell this, you don't know it until you're under a Marshall Law.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Vasa Croe already posted about this.

Vasa Croe's Post

Oh wow, thanks man. My search on ATS is almost not functioning at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

My wag... Couple years probably 5 or 6 Americans aren't desperate enough yet to embrace a tyrannical regime.

If the economy improves then push that guess further out, if things get worse slide it closer.

But I've been feeling paranoid lately so take my wag with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

No problem man. I gave you a flag anyway because I'm cool like that.

new topics

top topics

join