It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream and Unusual Terror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
just a suggestion , maybe place a voice activated recorder by your bed.
You never know what will end up on there.
I know there are phone apps for that.
Good luck , not something I've ever been interested in but definitely something I'd be terrified of !

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Answer

She look anything like this? My hybrid alien character and current avatar

Hell, I wish... She can have my sperm for alien-hybrid babies any time.
edit on 3/27/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
just a suggestion , maybe place a voice activated recorder by your bed.
You never know what will end up on there.
I know there are phone apps for that.
Good luck , not something I've ever been interested in but definitely something I'd be terrified of !

They're not always terrifying.

I still don't know if it was a dream or not but I had a very realistic encounter with a grey-ish green-ish alien and she was quite nice. I felt very fascinated by the whole thing and I didn't feel fear as much as... nervous and curious anxiety.

Basically, if you can imagine how you'd feel if a friendly alien offered to take you to their ship, that's exactly how I felt.

She wasn't able to talk very clearly because of her vocal mechanics but she was extremely friendly.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

It is possible you were abducted by grays

The do that you know

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Hello again, whether you believe in time travel or not really is not important. Believe what you wish. But how do you explain that when abductees are taken and returned to their bedrooms, sometimes within a minute of being taken but believe that they have been gone for many hours? Aliens have perfected this technology and I will illustrate this in great detail in an upcoming thread. Also, how would you explain being able to be transported up through your bedroom ceiling and onto a spaceship. It is all about time fabrics.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xelor

Hello, I have been writing "science fiction" for the past two hundred years. However, what was once science fiction is now fast approaching non-fiction. People in the know, know that the spacecraft from Roswell was a blessing to human technolory. Fiber optics came about quickly. Zeus is now working on other stuff too. Guess what else is being worked on? Stargate technology. I will cover this in an upcoming thread.

Roswell Crash
1. ETBE's
2. Far advanced space vessel with fiber optics
3. Zeus (Ra) - working on this technology and developing it.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Everyone "suffers"LOL Sleep paralysis every time they dream. Every night several times a night all the time. It's not a condition or anything. It is a chemical released by your body so you don't act out your dreams. I suffer sleep paralysis such drama.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

It is possible you were abducted by grays

The do that you know

Lol
Wait... wait.. I know...then they take you to FEMA camps right?
edit on 3292015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: apollo4015

WOW how old are you?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Right but there was no sleep paralysis in this encounter. I know what sleep paralysis is, I've experienced it consciously before. I actively reacted to the situation, and there was physical evidence of this reaction. Which could have just been from me thrashing around greatly in my sleep I suppose, or I've developed some kind of walking in my sleep. I'm not opposed to common rational explanations certainly preferable over the other stuff. Just no matter how I look at it, mundane or alien, or something else, it was extremely abnormal an experience for me personally.

Sleep paralysis however, was clearly not a factor in this encounter.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I would consider along with sleep paralysis the possibility of sleep apnoea, stopping breathing can be very frightening, I do it often, that feeling of being moments from death is horrible and I have had the alien dreams and also lucid dream frequently, the last time I was tested I stopped breathing 17 times in an hr, cpap has made a difference and my dreams are now much nicer.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ronson

neither of those really explain the thrashing and physical evidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
there was nothing sexual about the dream.

Aww maaaan... I was hoping there was...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

edit on 3/29/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Answer
there was nothing sexual about the dream.

Aww maaaan... I was hoping there was...

You and me, both!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join