It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Goes Hard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I paused the video at this exact moment and had to screenshot it.

OOGa BOoGa BoO

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Lol o the irony i used to listen to Mr Jones when i first woke up now that i have the knowledge i do i chuckle at his statements!! 😂😂😂a reply to: STTesc

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I used to listen to Jones, but all became a big shouty ego fest and advertisement for whatever he was pimping for his sponsors. I'm glad I stopped, because I think he's full of crap and a fear monger. Nice pic though

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I used to listen to Jones, but all became a big shouty ego fest and advertisement for whatever he was pimping for his sponsors. I'm glad I stopped, because I think he's full of crap and a fear monger. Nice pic though

I like Michael Savage more, but Alex is okay. I just get sick of the product pushing.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: STTesc

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

I like Michael Savage more, but Alex is okay. I just get sick of the product pushing.

I do not care for either the Wiener or CIA Bill Hicks.
Everyone in media is a mouthpiece for someone who pays their bills to draw a crowd and be lulled into buying a certain brand of whatever.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I used to listen to Alex, back in the day when hew as still good ( the era of his first few documentaries). After a while, I found him to be a blowhard with few people skills and lots of "let's sell this crap!" energy. Plus, not a big fan of "ambush journalism".

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke
I used to listen to Alex, back in the day when hew as still good ( the era of his first few documentaries). After a while, I found him to be a blowhard with few people skills and lots of "let's sell this crap!" energy. Plus, not a big fan of "ambush journalism".

When it comes to known liars and open traitors, I'm all for "ambush journalism". And why not? But I agree, the products are really becoming a problem, it's every 10-20 minutes. And half the time, now at least, he doesn't even host his own show. This David Knight guy is on the radio, possibly more than him. Alex doesn't go to these protests he calls, he sends his "team". Bundy ranch comes to mind as an example.

new topics

top topics

join