It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Co-Pilot 'intentionally' Destroyed Plane, Prosecutor says

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Yeah, I knew what you meant and I was joking. Didn't mean to totally pull your strings. But - I really don't own a car and seldom go anywhere without walking or biking. ...PS. I suspect the Halifax pilot should get a bloody medal for bringing that plane down safely under the circumstances. Getting tired of tptb scapegoating pilots, terrorists and nut jobs. There's other stuff going on.

But you have a good day. : )

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

fact is...we are going to all die its just a small matter of the 5 w's, this is very sketchy, eyes wide shut.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talliostro
Well thanks Zaphod for the info, that at least answers my question why this investigation seems to be different. France has other procedures and protocols in place when investigating plane crashes than other countries.

And I do wonder about the mention of the Oxygen-Mask too. Why would anyone put that thing on, when there is no emergency in the cockpit?
It is a regulation, that when one pilot leaves the cockpit, then the remaining pilot has to donn the mask and breath from it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The unbreakable cockpit door was a side effect of the post 9/11 security measures designed to make flying much safer. Quite ironic, eh?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I know I am going to get flamed for this.

Not withstanding that you might need to pee and a pilot (or copilot) should be able to do that freely.

The number of captains I have seen taking a piss and then schmoozing with the trolly dollies is absurd, and I couldn't say I have seen the same from the co-pilot.

Perhaps if this chap wasn't able to hold it in for a couple of hours and forgot his weak bladder needed emptying before he got on board, perhaps hey wouldn't have needed a piss?

Or maybe he just wanted the opportunity to massage his ego?

Just stay in your seat, you would have probably lived.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join