It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama delegates authority to Kerry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Is it east verse west or is it really coming down to countries and their perception of good verses evil?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Is it east verse west or is it really coming down to countries and their perception of good verses evil?

It looks all over the place, more like checkers than chess LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09
No idea, but my guess is ..... when something goes bad, he can deny knowledge. Just like he's done every other time anything has gone wrong, he'll find out abut it on the news. But I could be totally wrong, this may be very common.

Exactly

Plus I don't see other presidents do the same

I guess Obama is super enlightened and wants to share power lol

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Obviously there has been a stealth coup going on.

I haven`t seen Obama for some time and there are rumours US is going to make a big announcement in the future.

Aaaaaahahah

Awesome post, poetic

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sry double post
edit on 27-3-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Maybe this is a legal way for him to side step congress on a future request? I'm not really sure, but it does seem like the chips are falling in place for something to happen. As much as I dislike Obama he has a very calculated way of deflecting responsibility and in some cases totally missing the flak on complete failures in his admin.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think it's more about preventing old Uncle Joe Biden from making any crucial drunk decisions in the future.

Kind of funny about John 'Lurch - Rocky Dennis' Kerry. He's breaking his back for his next Presidential run, which will be later on. Kerry is the definition of a puppet, just the Democrat version of McCain.

The dude was hardcore anti-war back in the 60's and 70's, yet lately he seems to be campaigning to take over for Henry Kissinger. ~$heopleNation
edit on 29-3-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join